- 3-hour Harry Potter tour of London by luxury coach
- Hear insider gossip about the films from an expert Harry Potter guide
- Visit film locations like Number 12, Grimmauld Place – used in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Pose for pictures at Platform 9 ¾ while imagining Harry running through the wall in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
- See countless London landmarks that inspired J K Rowling to write her acclaimed Harry Potter novels
What You Can Expect
Hear insider tales of how the films were made from your guide, and chat with fellow muggles in your group about magic and all-things Harry Potter as you see the sites. Visit Number 12, Grimmauld Place, home of the Black family of wizards in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, and as you walk around your guide will regale you with tales of Sirius Black who fought evil Lord Voldemort.
See the site that was used to create the Leaky Cauldron pub, which served as a gateway to Diagon Alley for muggles. Head to Kings Cross Station to see fabled Platform 9 ¾ and pose for pictures in front of the sign as you imagine how Harry leaping through the wall in the first film – Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone.
After three hours of exploring the magical world that Harry Potter lived, in, your tour finishes at King’s Cross station in central London, and your guide will happily point you in the right direction for your on-going travel.
We enjoyed this but the bus was a little small for large people. There wasn't a lot of leg room and you had to get on and off the bus a lot. The guide was great and the information was very interesting.
Interesting if you're a Harry Potter fan .