- Admission to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
- Step into the magical world of Harry Potter and see original sets, props and costumes
- Walk down Diagon Alley and see shop fronts such as Ollivanders wand shop and Gringotts Bank
- Snap photos of Platform 9 ¾ and see steam billowing from the original Hogwarts Express
- Explore Dumbledore’s office and discover never-before-seen treasures
- Learn how J.K. Rowling's books were brought to life on screen using special effects, animatronics and life-sized models
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Main StreetPhoto by: Rod R
United States of America, 05 2016
- A picture of the Great HallPhoto by: Joshua B
- Scene replica of Potions classPhoto by: Dawn L
- Tegninger fra produksjonenPhoto by: Bente K
- Litt fra innsidenPhoto by: Bente K
- ActorsPhoto by: asha m
- Harry PotterPhoto by: michael m
- Shopping gatanPhoto by: biglondonlover
- Sorting HatPhoto by: Dacz B
United Arab Emirates, 05 2015
- Hogwarts in the SnowPhoto by: Gianluca G
- Inside Harry Potter TourPhoto by: S H M
- Model of HogwartsPhoto by: Bhavesh M
- Boutique de QuidditchPhoto by: Caroline V
- On Hagrid's motorcyclePhoto by: Laura Á
- Le Chateau Miniature de HP - ...Photo by: SALOMON A
- Bienvenue à l'école ...Photo by: Julie G
- The Great HallPhoto by: Angela F
- Our Wizarding Life CompletePhoto by: Angela F
- Hogwarts CastlePhoto by: Angela F
- Magical CreaturesPhoto by: Angela F
What You Can Expect
As a Harry Potter fan, there is nothing more I could wish for! Fantastic!
Rod R United States of ...
Pretty much an all day event so if you have the time this is a must see tour! The story behind and around the popular Harry Potter books is amazing.
This tour was on time, provided ample opportunity to have lunch. Our tour guide was a delightful intern from Italy.
Celestine G Australia
This tour was everything we hoped it would be. It was easy pick up and drop off and on time. For Harry Potter fans especially, this is a 'must see' tour. It explains how they made the props and the movie. Very very interesting and informative. And wifi throughout.
Well organised tour which we all thoroughly enjoyed... The Coach driver was also very helpful and dropped us off close to our required tube station, on the way back to Victoria Station
This was one of the best excursions we have taken with Viator. Highly recommend, especially if you are a Harry Potter fan.
Absolute must! Even being a 27 year old, this was so much fun! The audio guides are highly suggested.
Awsome tour and I'm not even a Harry Potter fan,,,,all the props, sets, just incredible ,well worth a visit. My wife is a huge fan. She basically lost her mind. Lol
This tour was amazing!
MAGICAL DAY! Everything worked out perfectly from the bus ride, to being first in line, to having plenty to take in all the studio had to offer. So worth it!