- Admission to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
- Step into the magical world of Harry Potter and see original sets, props and costumes
- Walk down Diagon Alley and see shop fronts such as Ollivanders wand shop and Gringotts Bank
- Snap photos of Platform 9 ¾ and see steam billowing from the original Hogwarts Express
- Explore Dumbledore’s office and discover never-before-seen treasures
- Learn how J.K. Rowling's books were brought to life on screen using special effects, animatronics and life-sized models
Recent Photos of This Tour
- A picture of the Great HallPhoto by: Joshua B
- Scene replica of Potions classPhoto by: Dawn L
- Tegninger fra produksjonenPhoto by: Bente K
- Litt fra innsidenPhoto by: Bente K
- ActorsPhoto by: asha m
- Harry PotterPhoto by: michael m
- Shopping gatanPhoto by: biglondonlover
- Sorting HatPhoto by: Dacz B
United Arab Emirates, 05 2015
- Hogwarts in the SnowPhoto by: Gianluca G
- Inside Harry Potter TourPhoto by: S H M
- Model of HogwartsPhoto by: Bhavesh M
- Boutique de QuidditchPhoto by: Caroline V
- On Hagrid's motorcyclePhoto by: Laura Á
- Le Chateau Miniature de HP - ...Photo by: SALOMON A
- Bienvenue à l'école ...Photo by: Julie G
- The Great HallPhoto by: Angela F
- Our Wizarding Life CompletePhoto by: Angela F
- Hogwarts CastlePhoto by: Angela F
- Magical CreaturesPhoto by: Angela F
- Umbridge's Office in the ...Photo by: Angela F
What You Can Expect
Absolute must! Even being a 27 year old, this was so much fun! The audio guides are highly suggested.
Awsome tour and I'm not even a Harry Potter fan,,,,all the props, sets, just incredible ,well worth a visit. My wife is a huge fan. She basically lost her mind. Lol
This tour was amazing!
MAGICAL DAY! Everything worked out perfectly from the bus ride, to being first in line, to having plenty to take in all the studio had to offer. So worth it!
Great job of presenting the highlights of the book. Potter fans will feel like they're really there.
This is a tour I would recommend to anyone - not only die hard Harry Potter fans. We had a fantastic driver - Malcolm, who entertained us with a commentary about London on our way to the attraction. We had to queue along with the other customers but it didn't take too long. There is SO much to see here, loads to keep everybody happy. We had about 3 hours to spend here which we felt was plenty time but some other felt they needed longer. Recommend this to all.
This was great for the price!
The bus out to the Warner Brothers studio was comfortable and efficient. The tour of the studio was nothing short of amazing! Unbelievable! We will never forget it
Very comfortable and well organized. The time to stay is sufficient to see and also to relax.
It was fun. Our bus driver had a sense of humor and was pleasant.