- Admission to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
- Step into the magical world of Harry Potter and see original sets, props and costumes
- Walk down Diagon Alley and see shop fronts such as Ollivanders wand shop and Gringotts Bank
- Snap photos of Platform 9 ¾ and see steam billowing from the original Hogwarts Express
- Explore Dumbledore’s office and discover never-before-seen treasures
- Learn how J.K. Rowling's books were brought to life on screen using special effects, animatronics and life-sized models
Recent Photos of This Tour
- A picture of the Great HallPhoto by: Joshua B
- Scene replica of Potions classPhoto by: Dawn L
- Tegninger fra produksjonenPhoto by: Bente K
- Litt fra innsidenPhoto by: Bente K
- ActorsPhoto by: asha m
- Harry PotterPhoto by: michael m
- Shopping gatanPhoto by: biglondonlover
- Sorting HatPhoto by: Dacz B
United Arab Emirates, 05 2015
- Hogwarts in the SnowPhoto by: Gianluca G
- Inside Harry Potter TourPhoto by: S H M
- Model of HogwartsPhoto by: Bhavesh M
- Boutique de QuidditchPhoto by: Caroline V
- On Hagrid's motorcyclePhoto by: Laura Á
- Le Chateau Miniature de HP - ...Photo by: SALOMON A
- Bienvenue à l'école ...Photo by: Julie G
- The Great HallPhoto by: Angela F
- Our Wizarding Life CompletePhoto by: Angela F
- Hogwarts CastlePhoto by: Angela F
- Magical CreaturesPhoto by: Angela F
- Umbridge's Office in the ...Photo by: Angela F
What You Can Expect
Awesome great staff
The World of Harry Potter literally infront of you, completely amazing! There was soo much to look at, you could easily spend a whole day here checking everything out! The staff were helpful and quite funny actually, definetly recommend it!
We had a great time visiting the Making of Harry Potter, the props were fantastic and to see the great hall, seeing the train and everything else associated with the movies. The bus ride was lovely going through the countryside to Watford. Even if you are not a Harry Potter fan you will enjoy this tour. I recommend going for sure.
This was the highlight of our trip to London. While London itself was a little disappointing, Harry Potter was informative and educational.
Absolutely wonderful, amazing and enjoyed every bit of it! Well run, and plenty of space so you don't feel like you're crowded. Heaps of photo opportunities, and amazing information about the films.
This bus trip was very well organised and the timing for arrival and departure of the activity was excellent. The time allowed at the studio was ample to look at everything in great detail and even visit the gift shop and café too.
The only thing which was slightly difficult was finding the bus. We needed extra time to get to Victoria Bus Station as we had presumed the bus was at the site of Victoria rail/tube station. Luckily we had time to make the extra walk there.
This place is amazing. If you enjoyed any book or film from the Harry Potter series, you must see this studio.
There was so much to see and the tour made everything very convenient. Definitely recommend!
The tour was amazing and the coach driver and rep were very helpful and efficient. I would definitely use this company again. Thank you for a really enjoyable day out.
Harry Potter fans cannot miss this tour! It was one of the highlights of my recent vacation to London. The coach from central London to the studios was hassle-free and easy to find much less difficult than having to find your own way there when booking the tour straight from the Warner Brothers' website. I would recommend booking the earliest available tour I did the 8:15 AM departure to avoid the crowds. Our group arrived at the studios around 9:00 AM and the doors opened at 9:30 AM. The studios were amazing--all the real sets, costumes, and props are on display. I loved the scene replicas complete with mannequins! There are so many fun facts to read, listen to, or watch for throughout the tour. Don't miss the butterbeer and butterbeer-flavored ice cream! Wonderful experience from start to finish.