- Admission to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
- Step into the magical world of Harry Potter and see original sets, props and costumes
- Walk down Diagon Alley and see shop fronts such as Ollivanders wand shop and Gringotts Bank
- Snap photos of Platform 9 ¾ and see steam billowing from the original Hogwarts Express
- Explore Dumbledore’s office and discover never-before-seen treasures
- Learn how J.K. Rowling's books were brought to life on screen using special effects, animatronics and life-sized models
Recent Photos of This Tour
- A picture of the Great HallPhoto by: Joshua B
- Scene replica of Potions classPhoto by: Dawn L
- Tegninger fra produksjonenPhoto by: Bente K
- Litt fra innsidenPhoto by: Bente K
- ActorsPhoto by: asha m
- Harry PotterPhoto by: michael m
- Shopping gatanPhoto by: biglondonlover
- Sorting HatPhoto by: Dacz B
United Arab Emirates, 05 2015
- Hogwarts in the SnowPhoto by: Gianluca G
- Inside Harry Potter TourPhoto by: S H M
- Model of HogwartsPhoto by: Bhavesh M
- Boutique de QuidditchPhoto by: Caroline V
- On Hagrid's motorcyclePhoto by: Laura Á
- Le Chateau Miniature de HP - ...Photo by: SALOMON A
- Bienvenue à l'école ...Photo by: Julie G
- The Great HallPhoto by: Angela F
- Our Wizarding Life CompletePhoto by: Angela F
- Hogwarts CastlePhoto by: Angela F
- Magical CreaturesPhoto by: Angela F
- Umbridge's Office in the ...Photo by: Angela F
What You Can Expect
This tour did not disappoint!
An out-of-this-world experience for any Harry Potter fan. Apart from the long queues for the broom ride photos and getting onto Hogwarts Express, there was so much to discover. You need at least 3 hours to give this place justice and be prepared to be awestruck. Probably worthwhile to bring some food with you because both cafeterias inside and outside could get quite full.
My husband and Son had a wonderful time on this trip.
The tour was well organised, the exhibition was great and our driver, Malcolm was an excellent tour guide.
Fantastic experience! A must-see for all Harry Potter fans!
This is a must do for any Harry Potter fan young or old the tour magically takes you back to the world of Harry Potter. It was amazing to see all the sets and costumes used in the movies, as well as some trade secrets that allowed for them to make the movies so amazing. The butter beer is amazingly good, and leaves you wanting more. The tour was wonderful and we really enjoyed it and would love to go back.
Outstanding tour with great personal customer service
It was Great !! So many things to see en do. I recommand it to everybody who s going to London.
Was everything I hoped it would be.
interesting ,informative and a whole lot of fun
I am a huge fan of all things Harry Potter and this tour experience was terrific! It is a must see! The coach ride to and from the Studio made it an easy trip from London and Malcolm, our driver, was great.