- 20-minute shared London helicopter flight from Battersea
- Gaze down at the sights while flying over the heart of London
- Have your camera ready as the pilot points out London’s top attractions and sights
- See iconic London landmarks such as Buckingham Palace, Big Ben and The Shard
- Glide over the Thames River and admire bird’s-eye views of the Houses of Parliament, Wembley Stadium and more
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
In no time at all, many of London’s legendary landmarks are visible. Listen to your pilot pointing out all the big-name sights as you soar through the skies, and gaze down at Buckingham Palace and Green Park. While following the meandering Thames River through the city, look out for more top London attractions such as the Houses of Parliament, The Shard, Big Ben, Olympic Stadium, Wembley Stadium and more.
Loop back along the Thames River for a second look and spot anything you missed on the first pass, before gliding back to Battersea. Your experience finishes at the helipad after touching down on the ground.