- Full-day independent market tour of London
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary and customize your own shopping experience
- Get insider tips from your knowledgeable private driver about the best London markets
- Visit Borough Market and sample quality food from around the country
- Shop for knick-knacks and handicrafts at world-famous Portobello Market
- Explore off-beat markets in London’s East End like Brick Lane Market and Spitalfields
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
What You Can Expect
With so much to choose from, scouting out the best markets can be difficult and take up too much of your valuable time. Luckily, you’ll have a knowledgeable private driver to give you the best insider tips and drive you to the markets that you simply can’t miss!
After picking you up from your hotel, your driver will chat with you about suggested markets, and then you’ll be on your way. Your exact itinerary is flexible, so you can customize your day of bargain hunting based on your preferences – just let your driver know where you want to go.
Check out the foodie hotspot of Borough Market, where nearly 100 stalls sell gourmet delights and cheap eats. Producers from around the country showcase their wares here, and you’ll be encouraged to try samples galore while walking around. Shop for tongue-tantalizing olive oils and taste exquisite cheeses, cured meats, artisan breads and more!
Portobello Market is another must-visit market that should definitely top your list. Selling a wide range of clothes, antiques, food and general knick-knacks, the market stretches the length of Portobello Road in west London, right through the trendy Notting Hill neighborhood.
East London boasts several of the capital’s best markets; choose to visit iconic ones like Brick Lane, with its retro furniture and bric-a-brac stalls, or Spitalfields Market, where vintage clothes and homemade gifts are sold in a covered Victorian hall.
After eight hours of browsing London’s best markets, your private driver will drop back at your hotel.