- Full-day independent shopping tour of London
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary and customize your own shopping experience
- Get insider tips from your knowledgeable private driver about the best places to shop
- Visit London’s top department stores like Harrods, Fortnum & Mason, Harvey Nichols and Liberty
- Check out the flagship Topshop store on Oxford Street
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
What You Can Expect
After picking you up from your hotel, your driver will chat with you about suggested shops, and then you’ll be on your way. Your exact itinerary is flexible, so you can customize your day of shopping based on your preferences – let your driver know where you want to go and then sit back and enjoy the ride.
Perhaps head to Harrods in upmarket Knightsbridge. Retailing in the same location since 1849, the palatial store remains unrivaled as the must-visit shop in London. It offers both first-rate service and an extensive product range -- selling everything from haute couture to ice cream.
Fortnum & Mason is probably the best-known British food store, having operated for centuries on London’s Piccadilly. Besides being the largest quality food retailer in London, the shop has a gorgeous interior; gaze up at its glittering chandeliers as you walk along its luxuriously carpeted aisles, shopping for quintessentially English teas and picnic hampers.
Be sure to check out the shopping mecca that is Oxford Street, home to the flagship Topshop store, all the best British-brand chain shops and, of course, Selfridges – another of the world’s finest department stores, symbolized by its iconic yellow shopping bag. Nearby is Liberty, the Tudor-style building with its tantalizing window displays to tempt you inside.
After eight hours of shopping in London’s finest shops, your private driver will drop you and your shopping bags back at your hotel – the perfect ending to your perfect shopping day!