- 4-hour independent sightseeing tour around the Royal Borough of Greenwich in London
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary and customize your own route, getting insider tips from your private driver
- Explore the area known as Maritime Greenwich – a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Discover top Greenwich attractions like the Royal Observatory, the Old Royal Naval College and the Cutty Sark ship
- Visit Greenwich Market (weekends only) or perhaps take a trip to the O2 Arena
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your private driver will pick up from your central London hotel, and after a quick chat about suggested attractions, you’ll be on your way. Your exact itinerary is flexible, so you can customize your morning based on your preferences – just let your driver know what you want to see and then sit back and enjoy the ride taking in panoramic views of London!
Most itineraries involve a route that takes in the top sights around Maritime Greenwich – a UNESCO World Heritage-listed area that contains a collection of world-class attractions. Take a stroll and soak up the atmosphere, or perhaps visit some of the top sites (entry fees at your own expense).
Well-known sites inside Maritime Greenwich include the Royal Observatory in Greenwich Park, home of Greenwich Mean Time, and the majestic Old Royal Naval College that was designed by Sir Christopher Wren in the late 1600s. The famous Cutty Sark ship can be found in dry dock here, and is definitely worth a visit. The last surviving tea-clipper boat is said to have been the fastest and greatest of her time.
Your friendly private driver will give you plenty of insider tips for the best places to see or have lunch or a snack, should you wish. Greenwich has an array of independent shops that are worth visiting, or if you’re traveling on a weekend, a trip to Greenwich Market is a must. Alternatively you might wish to see the O2 Arena (named the North Greenwich Arena for the Olympic Games) where many athletic events during the London 2012 Olympics and Paralympics were held.
You tour finishes back at your hotel, or you can arrange with your driver to be dropped off at the central London location of your choice.