Book before June 30, and get 20% off!
- 2-hour Jack the Ripper walking tour of London’s East End
- Explore Whitechapel with an expert guide, seeing sites linked to the Victorian serial killer
- Learn about the original investigation, seeing black-and-white photos of the crime scenes
- Hear stories of the key suspects and victims like Mary Jane Kelly
- Finish your tour at the Ten Bells, a historical pub that is said to have been a favorite of Jack the Ripper
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you're interested in learning about the suspects in the case of London's most notorious killer, this is the tour for you! See newspapers and other artifacts from the time of the gruesome murders.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Never identified, the 19th-century killer struck at least five different times in the eerie streets of Whitechapel, selecting local prostitutes as his victims. Hear stories about the prime suspects and the theories surrounding their involvement, as you explore the darkened streets and East End pubs that are linked to them.
As well as hearing about the suspects, learn about the victims like Mary Jane Kelly and Elizabeth Strides, who suffered a brutal end under the hands of the ripper. Gruesome, yet clinically precise, the murders sparked huge media interest and an enduring international notoriety. Between seeing the sites, your guide will show original photographs of the crime scenes, plus newspaper cuttings from the period.
Finish your tour in a historical East End pub – the Ten Bells – a supposed watering hole of the killer. Enjoy a drink (own expense) while chatting with your guide and the rest of your group about the investigation, the East End and, of course, Jack the Ripper himself.