- Ticket to Jersey Boys at Piccadilly Theatre in London
- Join Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons on their way to stardom!
- Enjoy worldwide hits such as 'Sherry' and 'Big Girls Don't Cry'
- Choose from two seating options
- Optional pre-show dinner at Spaghetti House restaurant
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You have the choice of two seating options for the performance. Standard-priced seats offer a good view of the stage and are usually located in the rear stalls or dress circle. Top-priced seats are closer to the stage and have a full view.
Make the most of this memorable performance by upgrading your ticket to include a 2-course pre-show dinner at Spaghetti House. Situated in the heart of London's West End, this Italian restaurant serves classic dishes.
See the Itinerary for a sample menu.
First course (choice of one):
- Alette di pollo: spicy chicken wings, tomato, garlic and acacia honey glaze
- Insalata arcobaleno: rainbow salad, chopped seasonal vegetables and mixed leaves
- Pesciolini: golden fried whitebait dusted in paprika
- Bruschetta pomodoro: toasted rustic bread, chopped Roma vine tomatoes, basil, oregano and extra virgin olive oil
Main course (choice of one):
- Spaghetti polpettine: spaghetti and meatballs with porcini mushrooms and plum tomato sauce
- Penne al pesto: penne with fresh homemade basil pesto, potatoes, crushed pine nuts and virgin olive oil
- Petto di pollo Milanese: slow-fried chicken supreme coated in seasonal pangrattato (bread crumbs) with fried potatoes
- Salmone arrosto: Loch Duart salmon fillet, served with crisp tender stem broccoli marinated in garlic and chill with rosemary potatoes
Please note: menu subject to change without notice
LOVE love loved it!! Definitely recommend it. The music was great as was the entire performance
Excellent show, seen it twice in different places with different cast. Both equally as good
We absolutely loved it!!
Absolutely a must to see when you visit London. Don't miss out.
I love this show have now seen it 8 times, in Sydney, Melbourne New York and now London, I never get sick of it just want to see it again. The London production was as good as the others, its the best show Ive ever seen.I hope I get the chance to see it again.
Great show and had tapped through the performance as we grew up with these songs.
Always a great show. A must see
The booking was made very easy through Viator and the actual show - Jersey Boys was absolutely fantastic. Thoroughly enjoyed +++