- Ticket to Jersey Boys at Prince Edward Theatre in London
- Join Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons on their way to stardom!
- Enjoy worldwide hits such as 'Sherry' and 'Big Girls Don't Cry'
- Choose from two seating options
- Optional pre-show dinner at L'Escargot Restaurant in Soho
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
You have the choice of two seating options for the performance. Standard-priced seats offer a good view of the stage and are usually located in the rear stalls or dress circle. Top-priced seats are closer to the stage and have a full view.
Make the most of this memorable performance by upgrading your ticket to include a 3-course pre-show dinner at L'Escargot Restaurant in Soho! Serving delicious classic French dishes, this restaurant is a tribute to modern art, whose interior features stunning paintings by Chagall, Miro, Matisse and Hockney.
Please see Itinerary section below for a sample menu.
* Velouté of White Onions, Fourme d’Ambert
* Smoked Duck, Granny Smith Apple & Frisée Salad, Aged Balsamic
* Marinated Poached Scottish Salmon, Panache of Beetroot and Cucumber, Yogurt Dressing
* Fish Cake, Sautéed Curly Kale, Creamed Leeks
* English Lamb Steak, Crushed Potatoes, Thyme & Cherry Tomato Jus
* Risotto of Butternut Squash, Rocket Salad & Pine Nuts
* Braeburn Apple Pie, Vanilla Ice Cream & Custard
* Cinnamon Macaron, Lemon Cheesecake Cream, Caramel Popcorn
* Selection of Cheeses with Raisin & Walnut Bread
The menu varies from week to week. The dinner package includes 2-course menu with a choice of starters, main courses and desserts. The price includes service charges and taxes. Any additional items ordered must be paid for at the restaurant. Vegetarians will be catered to upon arrival at the restaurant.
The whole experience was first class, a wonderful show not to be missed!
oh this was so good!! The ticket was for a seat in the stalls!! wonderful view and great performance. great evening. Just need to make sure that you know exactly where the venues are (the dinner venue too), as the direction description is poor