- Ticket to Jersey Boys at Prince Edward Theatre in London
- Join Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons on their way to stardom!
- Enjoy worldwide hits such as 'Sherry' and 'Big Girls Don't Cry'
- Choose from two seating options
- Optional pre-show dinner at Spaghetti House restaurant
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You have the choice of two seating options for the performance. Standard-priced seats offer a good view of the stage and are usually located in the rear stalls or dress circle. Top-priced seats are closer to the stage and have a full view.
Make the most of this memorable performance by upgrading your ticket to include a 2-course pre-show dinner at Spaghetti House. Situated in the heart of London's West End, this Italian restaurant serves classic dishes.
See the Itinerary for a sample menu.
First course (choice of one):
- Alette di pollo: spicy chicken wings, tomato, garlic and acacia honey glaze
- Insalata arcobaleno: rainbow salad, chopped seasonal vegetables and mixed leaves
- Pesciolini: golden fried whitebait dusted in paprika
- Bruschetta pomodoro: toasted rustic bread, chopped Roma vine tomatoes, basil, oregano and extra virgin olive oil
Main course (choice of one):
- Spaghetti polpettine: spaghetti and meatballs with porcini mushrooms and plum tomato sauce
- Penne al pesto: penne with fresh homemade basil pesto, potatoes, crushed pine nuts and virgin olive oil
- Petto di pollo Milanese: slow-fried chicken supreme coated in seasonal pangrattato (bread crumbs) with fried potatoes
- Salmone arrosto: Loch Duart salmon fillet, served with crisp tender stem broccoli marinated in garlic and chill with rosemary potatoes
Please note: menu subject to change without notice