- Ticket to Jersey Boys at Prince Edward Theatre in London
- Join Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons on their way to stardom!
- Enjoy worldwide hits such as 'Sherry' and 'Big Girls Don't Cry'
- Choose from two seating options
- Optional pre-show dinner at Leon de Bruxelles Restaurant in Soho
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You have the choice of two seating options for the performance. Standard-priced seats offer a good view of the stage and are usually located in the rear stalls or dress circle. Top-priced seats are closer to the stage and have a full view.
Make the most of this memorable performance by upgrading your ticket to include a 3-course pre-show dinner at Leon de Bruxelles Restaurant in Soho! Situated in the heart of London's West End, this chic Belgian brasserie serves classic dishes such as mussels and fries and delicious Guafre de Bruxelles (Belgian waffles).
Sample menus can be viewed in the itinerary section (below).
- Mixed salad
- Whitebait fried in breadcrumbs with tartar sauce
- Vegetable soup
- Mariniere mussels in a sauce of white wine with parsley and shallots, served with fries
- Traditional fish and chips, served with mushy peas and tartar sauce
- Risotto of the day (vegetarian)
- Gaufre de Bruxelles (Belgian waffles) dusted in icing sugar
- Créme Brulee
- 3 scoops of ice cream - choice of vanilla, chocolate or strawberry
The menu varies from week to week. The dinner package includes 3 course menu with a choice of starters, main courses and desserts. The price includes service charges and taxes. Any additional items ordered must be paid for at the restaurant. Vegetarians will be catered for upon arrival at the restaurant.