- Discover Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral and the White Cliffs of Dover
- Customize your trip with flexible tour options in Leeds and Canterbury
- Spy Dover Castle perched above the White Cliffs
- Enjoy lunch in the quaint township of Canterbury
- Transportation by air conditioned motorcoach
Recent Photos of this Tour
Set within 500 acres of parkland, Leeds Castle is renowned for housing a superb collection of medieval tapestries and furnishings. During your visit choose to:
- Embark on a self-paced walk around the castle's fairytale surrounds. Set across two islands and surrounded by a tranquil lake, Leeds Castle stands picture-perfect and an inspiration to countless artists
- Beat the crowds and take an early morning tour within the castle walls. Guides will be on hand to point out key points of interest including the aviary of rare birds, the vineyard and the intriguing maze (cost Adult £18.50, Child £11.00, Senior/Student £16.00).
Travel through Kent County to Canterbury, the birthplace of English Christianity and home to the Canterbury Cathedral. A stop for lunch is scheduled, after you opt to either:
- Loose yourself down a maze of cobbled streets on a guided walking tour through the medieval city of Canterbury
- Venture inside the magnificent Cathedral for a closer look at its Gothic-inspired architecture and learn why it is the most important church in the Anglican faith (cost Adult £9.00, Child £6.00, Senior/Student £8.00).
Before returning back to London by coach transfer, witness the spectacular White Cliffs of Dover, standing 400 feet above sea level. Sprawled on top of the cliffs, you'll find 800 year old Dover Castle towering over the town below.
Entrance fees are not included, but can be purchased from your guide on tour.
Reviewed by Nikki, Australia, February 2013
dover was the highlight of the day!!
was a stunning cathedral aswell
would definately do this again!
Reviewed by Owenita E, October 2012
Great trip. Leeds Castle and grounds is just awesome. We have beautiful pictures of the White Cliffs of Dover, we wish we had more time in Dover. We didn't purchase the tour of Canterbury Cathedral, wish we had because you can't see the cathedral from outside the wall. We had the best home made fish and chips at one of the restaurants near the cathedral.