Book before May 5, 2014 and save 15% off the adult retail price
- Discover Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral and the White Cliffs of Dover
- Customize your trip with flexible tour options in Leeds and Canterbury
- Spy Dover Castle perched above the White Cliffs
- Enjoy lunch in the quaint township of Canterbury
- Transportation by air conditioned motorcoach
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You get comfortable transport to Leeds Castle and Canterbury Cathedral and can decide during the tour if you'd prefer to explore on your own or pay extra for admission. Seeing the celebrated White Cliffs of Dover is an uplifting way to end the day.
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Set within 500 acres of parkland, Leeds Castle is renowned for housing a superb collection of medieval tapestries and furnishings. During your visit choose to:
- Embark on a self-paced walk around the castle's fairytale surrounds. Set across two islands and surrounded by a tranquil lake, Leeds Castle stands picture-perfect and an inspiration to countless artists
- Beat the crowds and take an early morning tour within the castle walls. Guides will be on hand to point out key points of interest including the aviary of rare birds, the vineyard and the intriguing maze (cost Adult £18.50, Child £11.00, Senior/Student £16.00).
Travel through Kent County to Canterbury, the birthplace of English Christianity and home to the Canterbury Cathedral. A stop for lunch is scheduled, after you opt to either:
- Loose yourself down a maze of cobbled streets on a guided walking tour through the medieval city of Canterbury
- Venture inside the magnificent Cathedral for a closer look at its Gothic-inspired architecture and learn why it is the most important church in the Anglican faith (cost Adult £9.00, Child £6.00, Senior/Student £8.00).
Before returning back to London by coach transfer, witness the spectacular White Cliffs of Dover, standing 400 feet above sea level. Sprawled on top of the cliffs, you'll find 800 year old Dover Castle towering over the town below.
Entrance fees are not included, but can be purchased from your guide on tour.
This was a great trip. We did not have much time and it was good to cram in as much as possible. Do not feel obligated to eat with the "group" as the restaurant they took us to was no better than cafateria food. The tour was great.
Terrific trip! Leeds Castle is absolutely gorgeous, Canterbury is charming and the White Cliffs of Dover are spectacular. It was great to have some free time to move about on your own, rather than always be tied to the larger group. Our guide Monica was lovely and very knowledgeable. Highly recommend!