- Ticket to Les Miserables Theater Show at Queens Theater in London
- The award-winning musical about Frenchman Jean Valjean inspired by the novel by Victor Hugo
- Hear famous songs including ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ from one of the world’s longest-running musicals
- Choose from two seating options to suit your budget
- Optional pre-theater dinner at L'Escargot Restaurant
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Make the most of this memorable performance and upgrade your ticket to include a 3-course pre-show dinner at L'Escargot. This restaurant acts as a tribute to modern art, with Chagall, Miro, Matisse and Hockney hanging on the walls. The interior compliments the food, which is classic French and appeals to meat-lovers, vegetarians, and seafood fans alike. Please see itinerary section below for a sample menu.
- Velouté of White Onions, Fourme d’Ambert
- Smoked Duck, Granny Smith Apple & Frisse Salad, Aged Balsamic
- Marinated Poached Scottish Salmon, Panache of Beetroot and Cucumber, Yoghurt Dressing
- Fish Cake, Sautéed Curly Kale, Creamed Leeks
- English Lamb Steak, Crushed Potatoes, Thyme & Cherry Tomato Jus
- Risotto of Butternut Squash, Rocket Salad & Pine Nuts
- Braebrun Apple Pie, Vanilla Ice Cream & Custard
- Cinnamon Macaron, Lemon Cheesecake Cream, Caramel Popcorn
- Selection of Cheeses with Raisin & Walnut Bread
The menu varies from week to week. The dinner package includes 2 course menu with a choice of starters, main courses and desserts. The price includes service charges and taxes. Any additional items ordered must be paid for at the restaurant. Vegetarians will be catered for upon arrival at the restaurant.
Really enjoyed the show. It is very dynamic. All actors are playing really well.
Tickets were ready for us when we arrived at the box office. Great Seats and Show was great.
All I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you. I did not expect the wonderful seats... Second row center! This was the highlight of our trip. The musical was the best ever! Can I go again?!
Excellent show and very nice meal.
We were amazed at the seats we had for the show. Great!!! Restaurant was beautiful and food was good.
Amazing show. Don't miss it!
Awesome seats. I scored big with the 2nd row view.
Thoroughly enjoyed this....never tired of Les Miserable. Queens theatre was small but cosy. Acoustics great! 9/10....because of some late comers and some people talking during the acts.
The show was the highlight of our stay in London. Compliments to the cast and crew for a wonderful and memorable production.
Excellent show! Well worth every cent