- Ticket to Les Miserables Theater Show at Queens Theater in London
- The award-winning musical about Frenchman Jean Valjean inspired by the novel by Victor Hugo
- Hear famous songs including ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ from one of the world’s longest-running musicals
- Choose from two seating options to suit your budget
- Optional pre-theater dinner at L'Escargot Restaurant
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Velouté of White Onions, Fourme d’Ambert
- Smoked Duck, Granny Smith Apple & Frisse Salad, Aged Balsamic
- Marinated Poached Scottish Salmon, Panache of Beetroot and Cucumber, Yoghurt Dressing
- Fish Cake, Sautéed Curly Kale, Creamed Leeks
- English Lamb Steak, Crushed Potatoes, Thyme & Cherry Tomato Jus
- Risotto of Butternut Squash, Rocket Salad & Pine Nuts
- Braebrun Apple Pie, Vanilla Ice Cream & Custard
- Cinnamon Macaron, Lemon Cheesecake Cream, Caramel Popcorn
- Selection of Cheeses with Raisin & Walnut Bread
The menu varies from week to week. The dinner package includes 2 course menu with a choice of starters, main courses and desserts. The price includes service charges and taxes. Any additional items ordered must be paid for at the restaurant. Vegetarians will be catered for upon arrival at the restaurant.
The restaurant was fantastic. The service was excellent and just around the corner from the theater. The theater is small but the performance was spectacular.
Fabulous seats for a fabulous show....so close it felt like we were in the show. A wonderful evening worry free.
Awesome, totally loved it. Standing ovation at the end. The actors were very passionate and dedicated. Had front row seats and we were amazed at the detail in the costumes and the sets.
We loved the show! Both the music and the play. We are also impressed by how nice it worked booking with Viator and that we could add the ticket to my iPhone's wallet. It took us 30 seconds to pick up the ticket!
Mary M K United States of ...
Love Les Miserables. Wonderful play. Have seen it many times. The theatre tickets though were not . Purchased two tickets in January 2016 for 143.73 Seats were in the balcomy in row J. Expected to be closer.
Viator really came through for us. Two days before leaving California for London I got called that they were having trouble finding us seats and could we change times. I said no since we were only in London 2 days. We worried we would have terrible seats, but when we picked up the tickets two seats were in the 4th row and two in the 4th row center dress circle! It was amazing, and the play was so good I cried.
Great seats! Great show!
I was VERY impressed as was my friend. The restaurant was beautiful and the food was amazing. We had a short walk to the theatre where we picked up our tickets at the box office and proceeded to our 2nd row seat. We thought we hit the lottery.
Really enjoyed the show. It is very dynamic. All actors are playing really well.