- Celebrate the 50th anniversary of The Beatles’ first single at Let It Be, an incredible theater show in London's West End!
- Listen to The Beatles' greatest hits, including 'Yesterday,' 'Come Together,' 'Hey Jude' and 'Let It Be'
- See footage from the days when George, John, Paul and Ringo were climbing their way up the music scene at Liverpool's Cavern Club
- Choose from two seating options to suit your budget
- Optional pre-theatre dinner at Salieri Restaurant
During the show, sing along to early favorites like 'Twist and Shout,' 'All My Lovin’' and ‘She Loves You,’ and let your nostalgia run wild during beloved classics like 'Yesterday,' 'Come Together,' 'Hey Jude' and, of course, 'Let It Be.’ You’ll also hear 'I Wanna Hold Your Hand,' 'Hard Day’s Night,' 'Day Tripper,' 'Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band,' 'Strawberry Fields,' 'When I’m 64,' 'Hello Goodbye' and 'Get Back.'
The songs of Let It Be are accompanied by video footage that documents the story of the band’s meteoric rise from their humble beginnings in Liverpool’s Cavern Club to the height of Beatlemania to their later studio masterpieces.
Make the most of this memorable evening and enjoy a 2-course pre-show dinner at Salieri Restaurant. This well-known restaurant, situated close to the theater, Salieri Restaurant combines classic British cuisine with a compelling interior featuring puppets, mirrors, masks and theatrical memorabilia.
See the Itinerary section below for a sample menu.
* Crayfish Cocktail
* Smoked Salmon & Horseradish Toasts
* Warm Leek and Gorgonzola Tart
* Braised Shank of Lamb with Potato Puree & Gravy
* Poached Scottish Salmon with Champagne & Caviar Sauce
* Aged Sirloin Steak with Wild Mushrooms and Red Wine Sauce
* White Chocolate Parfait
* Homemade Tiramisu
* Panna Cotta