- Sightsee at your own pace and gain access to London’s top attractions, tours, restaurants and West End theater shows with a London Flexi Attractions Pass
- Visit your choice of several must-see London attractions including the London Eye and Madame Tussauds
- Select a 3-, 5-, 7- or 10- Attractions Pass, each with a 1-month validity
- Simply swipe your card for cash-free access to your choice of offers
- Make use of a complimentary London information map, full of useful information
- Skip the queues with priority entrance at many attractions
What You Can Expect
- London Eye
- Madame Tussauds
- St Paul’s Cathedral
- The London Dungeon
- Sea Life London Aquarium
- Tickets to select West End theater shows (choose from available shows on the day)
- Thames River sightseeing cruise
- High-speed Thames River boat ride (50 minutes)
- Evening sightseeing tour
- One-way coach transfer between Heathrow or Gatwick airport and central London
- Hop-on hop-off open-top bus tour (unlimited 5-day ticket)
- Select day trips to Canterbury Cathedral, Dover, Leeds Castle, Oxford, Stonehenge, Stratford, Warwick and Windsor (hotel pickup not included)
- Meals at select London restaurants including Tuttons, Brasserie Blanc, Inamo, Fire and Stone and Planet Hollywood
Great way to save money. There were so many places you could use this pass, including meal options. If you have a couple of days in London, this is the way to go and save money!
A little inconvenient to get the actual pass but good to have once we found the ticket office.
Well worth the money. Saw the attractions we wanted and more. If you aren't sure then this Is the way to go.
Good value for money, still kind of new to the operators though cause I had trouble at some attractions with there iventre machine
There is only one word that can describe our trip and that is excellent and that sums it up it was great the venture card is the only way to go no hassles or problems only at the London Tower where you have to go to the traitors gate shop to get your tickets other than that no problems
A must have and excellent value for money. If you use the dinner vouchers make sure you call in advance to reserve and tell them you are using i Venture card as this solves problems later.
Great buy, but you still have to stand in line to get your final ticket for the Eye.
Easy to use..
The only thing costing the Card one star is the hop on/off bus! The stops were not properly marked, the route different to the map, etc
Rest was great value for money!!
A bit of a hassle getting tickets. First you have to change your voucher for a card with the number of activities. Then you still have to get a ticket for the chosen activity, which was not always easy to do, as it usually wasn't at the normal ticket place.