- Sightsee at your own pace and gain access to London’s top attractions, tours, restaurants and West End theater shows with a London Flexi Attractions Pass
- Visit your choice of several must-see London attractions including the London Eye, Tower of London and Madame Tussauds
- Select a 3-, 5-, 7- or 10- Attractions Pass, each with a 1-month validity
- Simply swipe your card for cash-free access to your choice of offers
- Make use of a complimentary London information map, full of useful information
- Skip the queues with priority entrance at many attractions
What You Can Expect
Use your complimentary full-color London information map to plan your schedule. Packed with helpful information about each attraction, with highlighted attraction maps to help you find your way around with ease.
Perhaps start your day rubbing shoulders with your favorite celebrities at Madame Tussauds. Your card offers priority entrance, so skip the long line and simply swipe your card to gain cash-free entry to Madame Tussauds' 14 different zones. With more than 300 wax figures, have your camera ready as you strike poses with the likes of Beyoncé, Kate Winslet, One Direction and Her Majesty the Queen.
Next, maybe head to the London Eye for unparalleled views of London’s famous skyline. Situated on the Southbank, the London Eye offers breathtaking views of the city from above. See the first ever 4D aerial footage of London and witness the famous New Year’s Eve fireworks — no matter what time of the year you visit.
Round off an evening with a visit to a West End theater show. Several select musicals and plays are included with the pass. While these change frequently, typical shows include War Horse, The 39 Steps and Mamma Mia!
Your card includes admission to three, five, seven or 10 London attractions; simply choose from the list below.
* Attractions are subject to change
- London Eye
- Madame Tussauds
- Tower of London
- St Paul’s Cathedral
- Kensington Palace
- The London Dungeon
- Sea Life London Aquarium
- Tickets to select West End theater shows (choose from available shows on the day)
- Thames River sightseeing cruise
- Hop-on hop-off open-top bus tour (48-hour ticket)
- Select day trips to Canterbury Cathedral, Dover, Leeds Castle, Oxford, Stonehenge, Stratford, Warwick and Windsor (hotel pickup included)
- Meals at select London restaurants including Tuttons, Brasserie Blanc, Inamo, Fire and Stone and Planet Hollywood
Well worth the money. Saw the attractions we wanted and more. If you aren't sure then this Is the way to go.
Good value for money, still kind of new to the operators though cause I had trouble at some attractions with there iventre machine