- Full-day London tour by vintage bus with a cruise and tickets to The View from The Shard and Kensington Palace
- Pass top London attractions such as the London Eye, Big Ben and the UNESCO-listed Tower of London
- Enjoy a Thames River sightseeing cruise and see London Bridge plus Shakespeare's Globe
- See the Changing of the Guard Ceremony at Buckingham Palace
- Visit The View from The Shard and admire the sights from one of Europe’s tallest buildings
- Explore Kensington Palace at leisure and savor a cream tea in the on-site Orangery Restaurant
What You Can Expect
While listening to stories about London’s landmarks and history, travel into the area known as the City of London for another photo stop, this time at the Tower of London. Strike a pose in front of the UNESCO-listed former fortress and look out for the colorful Beefeater guards standing in the entranceway. Wander the short distance edge of the Thames River and board your sightseeing boat for your cruise back to central London. Take a seat and watch the sights from the water, passing underneath London Bridge and admiring the sight of Shakespeare’s Globe theater.
Step back onto dry land at Embankment, and travel by vintage bus to Buckingham Palace, home of the Queen. Stand in front of the gates to see the Changing of the Guard ceremony where soldiers from the Queen’s Foot Guard march in front of the palace in their eye-catching red tunics and bearskin hats.
Then, it’s time to check out the Shard, the impressive 95-storey skyscraper dreamed up by Renzo Piano. Return to London Bridge by vintage bus, bypass the entrance line with your skip-the-line ticket, and then step into the high-speed elevator at The View from The Shard to visit its 68th- and 69th-floor viewing galleries. Wander around independently, soaking up 360 degree views of the city, and then enjoy some free time for lunch (own expense) nearby.
Finally, travel to Kensington Palace, a royal residence since the 17th century. Birthplace of Queen Victoria, the elegant palace and gardens have been home to successive members of the British Royal Family since the 17th century. Your host will hand over your tickets, and then show you to the entrance where your tour finishes, leaving you to explore and enjoy a cream tea (pastries, sandwiches, scones, tea and clotted cream) in the Orangery Restaurant.