- Combination ticket for entry to Ripley’s Believe It or Not! and a Planet Hollywood meal
- Explore Ripley’s Believe It or Not! in London at your own pace
- Marvel at a collection of over 700 weird and wonderful exhibits
- Walk through interactive discovery zones like the Vortex Tunnel and Mirror Maze
- Savor a 2-course American meal at Planet Hollywood
- Visit Planet Hollywood’s movie-themed exhibitions like the Bond Room and see film memorabilia
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
I love checking out all the wacky things on display at Ripley's! My favorite item is the life-size knitted Ferrari – made with a lot of wool! The glamorous Planet Hollywood restaurant is just around the corner, so the ticket offers a convenient, great value and fun day out for all the family!
What You Can Expect
The attraction was created with the aim of satisfying people’s basic curiosities through challenging and unusual exhibits – the types of things people had to see to believe. So, do just that and discover crazy artifacts like a 13-foot (4-meter) model of Tower Bridge made from matchsticks, and the Tsantsa collection – an assortment of shrunken heads from the Amazon jungle!
Amble through interactive discovery zones like the Mirror Maze. Jump, crawl and twist your way through beams of light in the Laser Race and prepare to feel dizzy as you walk through the attraction’s legendary Vortex Tunnel. Perhaps take a break in the center’s coffee bar, or browse for quirky souvenirs in the gift shop. If you visit during peak times (April to October) you can also see live performances in the foyer.
After exploring, use your ticket (given to you on entering Ripley’s Believe It or Not!) for a 2-course meal and soda inside nearby Planet Hollywood. Make your own way to the restaurant and take a seat at your table. After your meal, why not visit the restaurant’s themed rooms like the Bond Room or the trendy Cabana Room. A wide range of film memorabilia, such as a Star Wars R2D2 robot, is also on display.
Main course (choice of one):
• Classic Planet Hollywood Burger, cheeseburger or veggie burger
• Southwestern salad, consisting of grilled chicken, black beans, fontina cheese and Romaine lettuce
• Chicken Caesar salad, tossed with croutons and aged Parmesan
• Penne pomodoro (basil, tomato and olive oil sauce)
• Fettuccini alfredo (fontina, Parmesan and cream sauce) with chicken
Dessert (choice of one):
• Traditional cheesecake
• Vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce
Enjoy a glass of Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta or lemonade with your meal