- Fast track access on the London Eye
- Amazing panoramic flight on the world's highest observation wheel
- Breathtaking views of London from high above the River Thames
- See Big Ben towering above the Houses of Parliament, follow St. James Park as it sweeps down to Buckingham Palace. Is the Queen at home? You'll spot the flag flying if she is.
- Pay a little more and you could save a lot of time!
- Flexibility to take a flight at any time on your chosen day
Recent Photos of This Tour
- London EyePhoto by: Dagný V
- coucher du soleil sur LondresPhoto by: MARIE C
- Thames from the highest pointPhoto by: Khalid A
- London eyePhoto by: Khalid A
- london eyePhoto by: Gia
- London BridgePhoto by: NAZEERA N
- RomancePhoto by: NAZEERA N
- London EyePhoto by: NAZEERA N
- London EyePhoto by: mjy1976
- View from the topPhoto by: tldawes5
- London EyePhoto by: Cecile B
- Almost at the topPhoto by: G. Bowman
- A Birds Eye ViewPhoto by: Susan B
- On Top of LondonPhoto by: Susan B
- John Susan Soaring Over ...Photo by: Susan B
- London Eye CapsulePhoto by: Susan B
- London Eye from viewpoint of ...Photo by: joeywakefield
- VIEW FROM LONDON EYE AT NGHTPhoto by: J JULIO V
- London EyePhoto by: Kimberly H
- The London eyePhoto by: Jaime
United Kingdom, 12 2014
What You Can Expect
Perfect day up in the sky.
Thank you Viator
Great views of the city!!
The process of swapping vouchers for tickets was simple and we really did skip a long line!!
Had a great time!
Excellent trip, and Skip the Line is well worth the modest cost.
This tour was amazing!
Highly recommend doing the skip the line. Great views
Don't forget to print your vouchers!
Tasheba K United States of ...
We all loved it- even my heights averse hubby!!!
Ghodges United States of ...
We chose to go on the London Eye at night is was breathtaking. Seeing London's lights were spectacular! It was fairly easy we walked up handed in our voucher and got on the ride.