- Fast track access on the London Eye
- Amazing panoramic flight on the world's highest observation wheel
- Breathtaking views of London from high above the River Thames
- See Big Ben towering above the Houses of Parliament, follow St. James Park as it sweeps down to Buckingham Palace. Is the Queen at home? You'll spot the flag flying if she is.
- Pay a little more and you could save a lot of time!
- Flexibility to take a flight at any time on your chosen day
Recent Photos of This Tour
- London EyePhoto by: Dagný V
- coucher du soleil sur LondresPhoto by: MARIE C
- Thames from the highest pointPhoto by: Khalid A
- London eyePhoto by: Khalid A
- london eyePhoto by: Gia
- London BridgePhoto by: NAZEERA N
- RomancePhoto by: NAZEERA N
- London EyePhoto by: NAZEERA N
- London EyePhoto by: mjy1976
- View from the topPhoto by: tldawes5
- London EyePhoto by: Cecile B
- Almost at the topPhoto by: G. Bowman
- A Birds Eye ViewPhoto by: Susan B
- On Top of LondonPhoto by: Susan B
- John Susan Soaring Over ...Photo by: Susan B
- London Eye CapsulePhoto by: Susan B
- London Eye from viewpoint of ...Photo by: joeywakefield
- VIEW FROM LONDON EYE AT NGHTPhoto by: J JULIO V
- London EyePhoto by: Kimberly H
- The London eyePhoto by: Jaime
United Kingdom, 12 2014
What You Can Expect
This popularity means that entrance lines are usually long, with waits of an hour or more frequent in peak season. Save yourself time with this skip-the-line ticket that lets you bypass much of the queue and offers your choice of desired flight time.
When you're ready, check in 15 minutes before your flight. Show your pre-paid ticket, receive a complimentary mini-guide for adults and in-flight pack for kids and enjoy priority boarding to your capsule — an air-conditioned glass pod that easily accommodates up to 25 passengers. During your 30-minute flight, gaze out over London’s skyline, seeing landmarks such as St Paul’s CathedraI, Big Ben and more. The views can extend for 25 miles (40 kilometers) in each direction, so you’re in for a treat!
Either before or after your flight, visit the London Eye 4D Experience. This incredible 3D movie is teamed with special effects such as bubbles and mist to create an immersive 4D experience, and is included in the price. To enjoy it, aim to arrive 30 to 40 minutes before your visit time or experience it at leisure after your flight.
Your activity ends after your flight or visit to the 4D Experience, whichever you choose to do last.
this was the first time I have booked through Viator and would recommend using this booking system. It was really good to bypass the long line up and not waste time and we aalso took advantage of the River trip that was included on our ticket !
It was awesome experience!! Please print the ticket!! London Eye won't take pic of your ticket or e-mail confirmation. You would have to go to their office to print the ticket if you're booking from third party website viator. Other than that - beautiful views!!!
Loved this Must do views are great!
We went on the Eye at 10AM and were able to get on the ride immediately . Although the weather was not favorable, we thoroughly enjoyed our selfs and the view is fantastic.
It was fabulouse
Well worth having the skip the line option, London eye is a must do experience
Tickets worked great! The Eye is fun and gives a great view of London.
Getting the Fast Track pass was a great idea....saved us time and there were literally just three other families in the pod so we're able to move around for personal pics.
Amazing 4D show !!!