- Fast track access on the London Eye
- Amazing panoramic flight on the world's highest observation wheel
- Breathtaking views of London from high above the River Thames
- See Big Ben towering above the Houses of Parliament, follow St. James Park as it sweeps down to Buckingham Palace. Is the Queen at home? You'll spot the flag flying if she is.
- Pay a little more and you could save a lot of time!
- Flexibility to take a flight at any time on your chosen day
Recent Photos of This Tour
- London EyePhoto by: Dagný V
- london eyePhoto by: Gia
- London BridgePhoto by: NAZEERA N
- RomancePhoto by: NAZEERA N
- London EyePhoto by: NAZEERA N
- London EyePhoto by: mjy1976
- View from the topPhoto by: tldawes5
- London EyePhoto by: Cecile B
- Almost at the topPhoto by: G. Bowman
- A Birds Eye ViewPhoto by: Susan B
- On Top of LondonPhoto by: Susan B
- John Susan Soaring Over ...Photo by: Susan B
- London Eye CapsulePhoto by: Susan B
- London Eye from viewpoint of ...Photo by: joeywakefield
- VIEW FROM LONDON EYE AT NGHTPhoto by: J JULIO V
- London EyePhoto by: Kimberly H
- The London eyePhoto by: Jaime
United Kingdom, 12 2014
- Big Ben and Westminster Abbey ...Photo by: Ayala C
- View from the top!Photo by: Michael C
- London EyePhoto by: ronald1747
What You Can Expect
The skip-the-line ticket was definitely worth it!
this was AWESOME... didn't have to wait in line AT ALLand the line we saw was wrapped around the corner!.. i'm still baffled why/how this works...seems if EVERYBODY knew they could pay to 'skip the line' they would, and the lines would eventually 'be even'. but i'm not complaining. I loved the idea we had a span of 3hrs to take the 'ride' and didn't have to be there at a specific time. I exchanged the voucher, for 8 tickets with ease...and we climbed aboard within 10minutes. views from atop were great at nite and we got some great pics. not clear about the pic taken by the Eye. we got a 'last minute warning' to 'stand for a pic'. but even the 'foot marks to stand on actually put one of our party in a place where their face could not be seen on the picture'. also it wasn't clear WHICH camera we were to look at, nor 'count down' to when the picture would be taken. granted, this has nothing to do with the 'skip the line', but an observation about the Eye overall
Endre Kemenes Romania
With the pre-booked tour with fast lane access we had to wait 1 person yes, a single one in the row and went on for an amazing experience. Worth every penny!
it was a great view and it didn't even feel like you were moving.
Loved it, best thing we could of done was to skip the line.
A bird's eye-view of London's landmarks. Well worth the money.
So glad we bought skip the line tickets on a beautiful sunny hot day! The line looked AWFULLY LONG
A MUST IF YOU GO TO LONDON!!!! if you go during peak season this is a great package to skip lines. Off season, still great package but look into line times at gate first.
Skip the line was the best! Just print your voucher and change for your ticket. It all just take about 5 mins before we go up! The River Cruise that come with it is perfect. Very nice view! Definitely worth the money and time!
Glad l did this one, fantastic