- Fast track access on the London Eye
- Amazing panoramic flight on the world's highest observation wheel
- Breathtaking views of London from high above the River Thames
- See Big Ben towering above the Houses of Parliament, follow St. James Park as it sweeps down to Buckingham Palace. Is the Queen at home? You'll spot the flag flying if she is.
- Pay a little more and you could save a lot of time!
- Flexibility to take a flight at any time on your chosen day
Recent Photos of This Tour
- London EyePhoto by: Dagný V
- london eyePhoto by: Gia
- London BridgePhoto by: NAZEERA N
- RomancePhoto by: NAZEERA N
- London EyePhoto by: NAZEERA N
- London EyePhoto by: mjy1976
- View from the topPhoto by: tldawes5
- London EyePhoto by: Cecile B
- Almost at the topPhoto by: G. Bowman
- A Birds Eye ViewPhoto by: Susan B
- On Top of LondonPhoto by: Susan B
- John Susan Soaring Over ...Photo by: Susan B
- London Eye CapsulePhoto by: Susan B
- London Eye from viewpoint of ...Photo by: joeywakefield
- VIEW FROM LONDON EYE AT NGHTPhoto by: J JULIO V
- London EyePhoto by: Kimberly H
- The London eyePhoto by: Jaime
United Kingdom, 12 2014
- Big Ben and Westminster Abbey ...Photo by: Ayala C
- View from the top!Photo by: Michael C
- London EyePhoto by: ronald1747
What You Can Expect
Skip the Line: London Eye Tickets are the fastest way to the sky! Check in just 15 minutes before your flight and avoiding the majority of the queue with fast track priority access. The tickets are pre-paid, for fast, hassle-free entry and you can board any flight on your chosen day. Price includes standard ticket price plus fast-track fee.
Pay a little more and you could save a lot of time! At weekends, during Bank Holidays and during school holidays the London Eye is at its most popular. London Eye: Skip the Line Tickets allow priority boarding and include a complimentary mini-guide for adults and an in-flight kids' pack for children.
Each London Eye capsule holds up to 25 passengers comfortably. All capsules are fully air-conditioned and rotate on a special device designed to keep everyone upright as the wheel makes a slow but progressive revolution.
If you wish to see the 4D Experience beforehand, we recommend you arrive 30-40 minutes before your visit time. Alternately visit at your leisure afterwards.
Monika Julia T
With the pre-booked tour with fast lane access we had to wait 1 person yes, a single one in the row and went on for an amazing experience. Worth every penny!
it was a great view and it didn't even feel like you were moving.
Loved it, best thing we could of done was to skip the line.
A bird's eye-view of London's landmarks. Well worth the money.
So glad we bought skip the line tickets on a beautiful sunny hot day! The line looked AWFULLY LONG
A MUST IF YOU GO TO LONDON!!!! if you go during peak season this is a great package to skip lines. Off season, still great package but look into line times at gate first.
Skip the line was the best! Just print your voucher and change for your ticket. It all just take about 5 mins before we go up! The River Cruise that come with it is perfect. Very nice view! Definitely worth the money and time!
Glad l did this one, fantastic
This was awesome! we didn't have to wait in line, the experience itself is amazing!
Great ride and the best views of London.