- 2-hour film location tour of London with an expert local guide
- See iconic London attractions while strolling around the capital, visiting places like the Inns of Court, South Bank and Westminster
- Visit the place where Bridget Jones kissed the devilishly handsome Mark Darcy in the 2001 chick flick Bridget Jones’ Diary
- Hear little-known Harry Potter tales from your movie buff guide
- Learn about London’s famous sleuth – Sherlock Holmes – and see sites around town that are dedicated to him
What You Can Expect
Hear tales of Sherlock Holmes – Arthur Conan Doyle’s shrewd detective – and see scenes from the 2009 and 2011 film adaptations, as well as sites that that are dedicated to the fictional sleuth. Some of the classic Harry Potter films locations are visited, and as you check out places like Gringotts Bank, you’ll get a glimpse into the muggle world of the bespectacled boy wizard
Wander down the South Bank, seeing legendary London landmarks like the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, and listen to insider gossip about all-time favorite rom-coms like Love Actually and Four Weddings and a Funeral.
A popular city to shoot films in due to its iconic monuments and oh-so English feel, London has an ever-growing collection of exciting film locations. For this reason, your guide will adapt the tour as needed, and will work in different film sites to the itinerary, depending on what’s hot in the capital on the day of your tour!
After two hours exploring the movie sites of the capital, work your way to the north side of the River Thames, and then finish your 2-hour tour near Blackfriars Station.