- London full-day tour including Tower of London and St Paul’s Cathedral
- See top city attractions like Westminster Abbey on a full-day city tour of London
- Tour the UNESCO-listed Tower of London with a Beefeater, before the doors open to the public
- Watch the Changing of the Guard ceremony outside Buckingham Palace
- Relax on a River Thames sightseeing cruise and then explore St Paul's Cathedral with a guide
- Upgrade to include an afternoon tea or a London Eye flight
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is a great tour to take if you've just arrived in London! Begin the day with a private tour of the Tower of London and end it with an elegant afternoon tea at the Westminster Park Plaza overlooking Big Ben, or take a breathtaking ride on the London Eye.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- FaisalPhoto by: Faisal N
USA, 08 2009
- Big BenPhoto by: Glen B
USA, 11 2007
- historyPhoto by: Gia
- Changing of the guardPhoto by: Deb Van Hoek
- Tower BridgePhoto by: Deb Van Hoek
- We thoroughly enjoyed the dayPhoto by: Leah
USA, 09 2015
- High tea with a view.Photo by: Jill T
- Steve and the BeefeaterPhoto by: Kenneth C
- Wonderful Day in LondonPhoto by: Leah
USA, 08 2015
- Tower of LondonPhoto by: Ed
United States of America, 06 2015
- Parliament and Big Ben TowerPhoto by: Michael C
- Changing of the guard at ...Photo by: Antonio P
- One of the stops on the tour.Photo by: Antonio P
- London from the EyePhoto by: Brett S
- St Paul's DomePhoto by: Brett S
- Changing of the GuardsPhoto by: Brett S
- The Tower Remembers the First ...Photo by: Brett S
- The Traitor's Gate at the ...Photo by: Brett S
- The Execution Site at the ...Photo by: Brett S
- Change of the GuardsPhoto by: Love to travel
USA, 11 2014
What You Can Expect
Leave the Tower of London, and head to the Mall outside Buckingham Palace to watch the legendary Changing of the Guard ceremony. Accompanied by a military band, soldiers from the Queen’s Foot Guard march in time to drumbeats, performing a ceremonial ritual that dates back centuries.
After taking photos outside the world-famous palace, travel to the riverside and hop aboard a sightseeing boat for a short trip down the River Thames. Cruise down the river, looking out for the top London attractions such as St Paul’s Cathedral and Shakespeare’s Globe, and then step out onto dry land in time for a traditional pub lunch (own expense).
Revitalized after your lunch break, return to your coach and travel to Westminster Abbey where Prince William married Kate Middleton in a lavish royal wedding ceremony in 2011. Pose for photos outside the Gothic crowd pleaser, and then finish your sightseeing trip with a tour of St Paul’s Cathedral, including visits to the famous Whispering Gallery and the crypts.
Finish your tour back at the start point or alternatively, upgrade to finish on a high note with one of two optional activities. Options include an afternoon tea at Westminster Park Plaza (see Itinerary below) or a must-do London Eye flight, for picture-perfect views over the capital. Both activities include transport to the attraction, but no transport back.
Please note: If your tour falls on a date when the Changing of the Guard ceremony is not taking place, you will stop at Buckingham Palace for photos
- Selection of finger sandwiches and cakes
- English scones with clotted cream and preserves
- Glass of chilled Champagne and a pot of tea
We enjoyed this day tour and it gave us a chance to see all of the major tourist destinations in the city without having to take 4-5 taxis and pay a bunch of admissions and wait in lines. They spend plenty of time at the Tower of London and St. Paul's Cathedral and get you the opportunity to get your pictures at Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge and others. The guide John was informative and entertaining and we enjoyed this tour very much.
saw all of london in a day and then more it was a great way to know and understand its history
We did so much in one day! Perfect when you're short on time but want to see almost everything. Our tour guide was amazing and a wealth of knowledge.
United States of America
Totally enjoyed the tour and would do it again.
Excellent! James was a great tour guide, such a wonderful gentleman.
Very good tour and an excellent guide!
A great tour to start your trip to London. Plenty of time in the a Tower of London. We couldn't have taken in all of these sites in a day of we'd gone on our own.
Amazing , so much history, guide great, will have to come again and do it more slowly,.
This is a great tour to get your feet wet in London, as it hits upon some of the best major tourist attractions that you will likely want to see and guides you through various neighborhoods of Central London with quality commentary about where you are and important things that are around you and the history associated with those things. This is a good tour to get your bearings in London, and from there you can branch out to other attractions in and around the city.
Our tour guide David has excellent knowledge.