- London full-day tour including Tower of London and St Paul’s Cathedral
- See top city attractions like Westminster Abbey on a full-day city tour of London
- Tour the UNESCO-listed Tower of London with a Beefeater, before the doors open to the public
- Watch the Changing of the Guard ceremony outside Buckingham Palace
- Relax on a River Thames sightseeing cruise and then explore St Paul's Cathedral with a guide
- Upgrade to include an afternoon tea or a London Eye flight
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is a great tour to take if you've just arrived in London! Begin the day with a private tour of the Tower of London and end it with an elegant afternoon tea at the Westminster Park Plaza overlooking Big Ben, or take a breathtaking ride on the London Eye.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- FaisalPhoto by: Faisal N
USA, 08 2009
- Big BenPhoto by: Glen B
USA, 11 2007
- View from London EyePhoto by: Elena K
- London EyePhoto by: Elena K
- St PaulPhoto by: Elena K
- Buckingham palacePhoto by: Elena K
- Inside White TowerPhoto by: Elena K
- TowerPhoto by: Elena K
- view on Tower bridgePhoto by: Elena K
- Tower of London VisitPhoto by: David K
- The Tower of London was a ...Photo by: maria.ronquillo
- historyPhoto by: Gia
- Changing of the guardPhoto by: Deb Van Hoek
- Tower BridgePhoto by: Deb Van Hoek
- We thoroughly enjoyed the dayPhoto by: Leah
USA, 09 2015
- High tea with a view.Photo by: Jill T
- Steve and the BeefeaterPhoto by: Kenneth C
- Wonderful Day in LondonPhoto by: Leah
USA, 08 2015
- Tower of LondonPhoto by: Ed
United States of America, 06 2015
- Parliament and Big Ben TowerPhoto by: Michael C
What You Can Expect
- Selection of finger sandwiches and cakes
- English scones with clotted cream and preserves
- Glass of chilled Champagne and a pot of tea
A great way to see many of London's key points of interest, particularly if you don't have many days in your visit. Our guide, Steve, was truly great and provided a wealth of information that really made the day enjoyable. One warning..... I found this to be a very long day with some quick step walking required to get to events and to transportation links. Come prepared.
Guide Dave was great. End of the tour with afternoon tea was the highlight.
Our tour guide David was wonderful. He was most knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. We would highly recommend this tour as it was everything promised and we saw and heard about all the sites of interest.
We loved this tour! We got to see so many wonderful sites in London. We even got to see the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace and had a boat ride on the Thames River. Our tour guide, John was great! He knew so much history about all places we visited. This tour was fantastic and well worth it.
David was an outstanding tour guide. We visited all the important places with the exception of Churchill's war rooms, which we saw the next day and was very knowledgeable and informative.
This Tour was Great even though I was in London for about a week. But if you were there for only a few days this tour would show you a whole lot of London to see the city.
Great tour. Our tour guide was Frank, if you are with him you are in for a great day. The guide was informative, and Frank knew just where to go to put you in the best position. Would recommend this tour!
Our guide was very knowledgable! She knew the city and answer all of our historical questions.
A very full day of siteseeing. Make sure you wear your walking shoes. The trip down the Thames was fantastic. Our guide John made sure we got to see everything and even pointed out the best spots for photo opportunities during the changing of the guard. The Champagne tea afterwards was just lovely.