- London full-day tour including Tower of London and St Paul’s Cathedral
- See top city attractions like Westminster Abbey on a full-day city tour of London
- Tour the UNESCO-listed Tower of London with a Beefeater, before the doors open to the public
- Watch the Changing of the Guard ceremony outside Buckingham Palace
- Relax on a River Thames sightseeing cruise and then explore St Paul's Cathedral with a guide
- Upgrade to include an afternoon tea or a London Eye flight
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is a great tour to take if you've just arrived in London! Begin the day with a private tour of the Tower of London and end it with an elegant afternoon tea at the Westminster Park Plaza overlooking Big Ben, or take a breathtaking ride on the London Eye.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- FaisalPhoto by: Faisal N
USA, 08 2009
- Big BenPhoto by: Glen B
USA, 11 2007
- View from London EyePhoto by: Elena K
- London EyePhoto by: Elena K
- St PaulPhoto by: Elena K
- Buckingham palacePhoto by: Elena K
- Inside White TowerPhoto by: Elena K
- TowerPhoto by: Elena K
- view on Tower bridgePhoto by: Elena K
- Tower of London VisitPhoto by: David K
- The Tower of London was a ...Photo by: maria.ronquillo
- historyPhoto by: Gia
- Changing of the guardPhoto by: Deb Van Hoek
- Tower BridgePhoto by: Deb Van Hoek
- We thoroughly enjoyed the dayPhoto by: Leah
USA, 09 2015
- High tea with a view.Photo by: Jill T
- Steve and the BeefeaterPhoto by: Kenneth C
- Wonderful Day in LondonPhoto by: Leah
USA, 08 2015
- Tower of LondonPhoto by: Ed
United States of America, 06 2015
- Parliament and Big Ben TowerPhoto by: Michael C
What You Can Expect
- Selection of finger sandwiches and cakes
- English scones with clotted cream and preserves
- Glass of chilled Champagne and a pot of tea
Great tour! A must for anybody in London for the fist time!
Amazing day, incredible tour guide, who new all the London secrets. Highly engaging day. Absolutely recommend.
Awesome Day in London
Our guide Carole was exceptionally good, her diction clear and her facts fascinating. We fortunately had a small group on that day and that made the whole tour a memorable one. The Tower Of England was imposing with history and the Thames river ride was fun.
This was a fantastic tour! It was a great way to see the city, crown jewels without crowds and climb to the top of St.Paul's for the view. We had a fantastic guide, who knew exactly where to place us for a fantastic view of the changing on the guard without having wait there for hours. The London Eye was the perfect ending to a great day of sightseeing, I highly recommend this for families that want to make the most of their time in London without having to wait in lines. Loved it!
Great tour and our guide, Dan, was terrific. Educational and we learned a lot. A lot of walking and a long day but worth it!
The tour guide was very knowledgeable on all points of interest throughout the city. She gave very keen information on the use of the underground as well as other sources of entertainment in the city. I can't remember her name but she and the driver of the coach Robert were AWESOME!!!
Steve was great as a guide and Paul was the best driver yet in London tours. Really had an excellent time with my daughter 8yrs and the rest of my family. Steve keeps the kids in the mix of things. Keeping the kids happy. Will. Definitely recommended it and will do it again in my next trip
This was a great tour! Our Guide Steve was above and beyond the call of duty! I loved his humor and he got us to the best place to view the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace. He is extremely knowledgeable and he gave us a GREAT tour of St. Paul's Cathedral.
I would recommend this to all!