- London full-day tour including Tower of London and St Paul’s Cathedral
- See top city attractions like Westminster Abbey on a full-day city tour of London
- Tour the UNESCO-listed Tower of London with a Beefeater, before the doors open to the public
- Watch the Changing of the Guard ceremony outside Buckingham Palace
- Relax on a River Thames sightseeing cruise and then explore St Paul's Cathedral with a guide
- Upgrade to include an afternoon tea or a London Eye flight
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is a great tour to take if you've just arrived in London! Begin the day with a private tour of the Tower of London and end it with an elegant afternoon tea at the Westminster Park Plaza overlooking Big Ben, or take a breathtaking ride on the London Eye.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- FaisalPhoto by: Faisal N
USA, 08 2009
- Big BenPhoto by: Glen B
USA, 11 2007
- St. Pauls CathedralPhoto by: Aly K
- View from the River CruisePhoto by: Aly K
- Changing of the GuardPhoto by: Aly K
- Fantasic Day in London!Photo by: Aly K
- View from London EyePhoto by: Elena K
- London EyePhoto by: Elena K
- St PaulPhoto by: Elena K
- Buckingham palacePhoto by: Elena K
- Inside White TowerPhoto by: Elena K
- TowerPhoto by: Elena K
- view on Tower bridgePhoto by: Elena K
- Tower of London VisitPhoto by: David K
- The Tower of London was a ...Photo by: maria.ronquillo
- historyPhoto by: Gia
- Changing of the guardPhoto by: Deb Van Hoek
- Tower BridgePhoto by: Deb Van Hoek
- We thoroughly enjoyed the dayPhoto by: Leah
USA, 09 2015
- High tea with a view.Photo by: Jill T
What You Can Expect
- Selection of finger sandwiches and cakes
- English scones with clotted cream and preserves
- Glass of chilled Champagne and a pot of tea
This tour was amazing!
Dan was the guide to London and we found him to be interesting and engaging. We covered a lot of areas.
We loved the tour. The Tower of London,The Queen Jewels, St. Pauls Cathedral, The Tea, and Buckingham Palace. The only negative was where we were standing for the changing of the guard. All we saw were the guards walk by. I would say try to get close to the gate so you can see. Also, I would highly recommend the tea. It was amazing overlooking Big Ben. One of my favorite things we did.
The best experience ever! Saw and learned SO much in just a few hours. Couldn and #39;t have asked for a better experience!
Great way to see London: Tower of London, St. Paul's Cathedral, Thames River Cruise. Guide was very knowledgeable of London history. Getting to see the Crown Jewels at the Tower of London before the crowds arrived was awesome.
Saw major monuments and had great guide
Fantastic. Great day.
The tour guide was knowledgable and professional. It was a fabulous tour!
The tour sites were wonderful. Our guide Carol , was outstanding. Our driver ,Malcolm, was a magician , able to maneuver through the tragic.
The only negative is the terrible traffic in London. I know that is not your fault, but we spent a lot of time sitting on the bus !
Great day. Not overly impressed with our guides tour of St Pauls Cathedral. We followed the other guide after our guide left us before the crypt.