- Full-day tour of London's attractions including panoramic drives across the city
- Private guided tour of the Tower of London with your very own Beefeater
- Traitors' Gate, the Jewel House and the Scaffold
- Changing of the Guard ceremony in the Mall (subject to availability)
- Cruise on the River Thames for views of St. Paul's Cathedral and Shakespeare's Globe
- Traditional pub lunch (not included in tour price)
- Guided tour of St. Paul's Cathedral
- Optional upgrade to include a delicious champagne tea in Harrod's Georgian Restaurant
- Pickup from selected central London hotels
Recent Photos of this Tour
FaisalPhoto by: Faisal NUSA, 08 2009
Tower BridgePhoto by: Glen BUSA, 11 2007
Big BenPhoto by: Glen BUSA, 11 2007
Houses of ParliamentPhoto by: Glen BUSA, 11 2007
River CruisePhoto by: Victoria S07 2012
Changing of the guardPhoto by: George B03 2012
IMG_1462Photo by: Diann12 2011
Tower BridgePhoto by: PAUL R11 2011
Buckingham PalacePhoto by: Dominique CUSA, 07 2010
Changing of the GuardsPhoto by: Dominique CUSA, 07 2010
London EyePhoto by: Dominique CUSA, 07 2010
Explain How This Came To ...Photo by: David L PUSA, 06 2010
London Tower BridgePhoto by: Ana AQatar, 02 2010
One of the BridgesPhoto by: Ana AQatar, 02 2010
London Fully-Day tourPhoto by: Yohannes AUSA, 12 2009
Harrods at NightPhoto by: Glen BUSA, 11 2007
Queen Anne Statue at St Paul'sPhoto by: Glen BUSA, 11 2007
London EyePhoto by: Glen BUSA, 11 2007
Gargoyles of LondonPhoto by: Glen BUSA, 11 2007
Queen AnnePhoto by: Glen BUSA, 11 2007
Departing the Tower, you'll head to the Mall to watch the Changing of the Guard ceremony. When the Changing of the Guard is not held, you'll see Buckingham Palace and visit the Horse Guards Parade instead.
Next, you'll take a short cruise on the River Thames to enjoy excellent views of St. Paul's Cathedral and Shakespeare's Globe before heading to a traditional pub for lunch (not included in tour price).
After lunch there will be plenty of time to take photos of Westminster Abbey before heading to St. Paul's Cathedral. Your tour with a professional guide highlights the current restoration program and allows you to test the unique acoustics of the Whispering Gallery.
The final part of your tour is optional:
- Visit Harrods, one of the world's most famous department stores, for a delicious Champagne tea in the Georgian Restaurant. The tour ends at Harrods, so you can spend some time shopping.
- Take a flight on the London Eye, offering spectacular views of London from high above the River Thames.
Sample Champagne Tea Menu in The Georgian at Harrods (subject to change without notice)
Served From 3.00pm
Home-baked English Scones
- Served with clotted cream, rose petal jelly and strawberry preserves
- Harrods Afternoon tea, Georgian Blend, Jasmin Chun, Ceylon Kirkoswald Pekoe, Gunpowder tea, Camomile tea, Moroccan Mint, Peppermint, Strawberry and Kiwi, Tropical Mango or Rooibos
Please note: If Afternoon tea is booked it will be taken at St Paul's Cathedral from February, 27 - April, 20 due Harrods Georgian Restaurant being closed for refurbishment.
Reviewed by Henry S, May 2013
Reviewed by sandusky, May 2013
A nice and relaxing way to see and experience London for the first time. Jason the tour guide was great. He was very helpful and informative. He definitely gave me some ideas where to go and explore London most tourist didn't get to see. Unfortunately there's not going to be enough time for me to do that but I'll definitely come back.