- London full-day tour including Tower of London and St Paul’s Cathedral
- See top city attractions like Westminster Abbey on a full-day city tour of London
- Tour the UNESCO-listed Tower of London with a Beefeater, before the doors open to the public
- Watch the Changing of the Guard ceremony outside Buckingham Palace
- Relax on a River Thames sightseeing cruise and then explore St Paul's Cathedral with a guide
- Upgrade to include an afternoon tea or a London Eye flight
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is a great tour to take if you've just arrived in London! Begin the day with a private tour of the Tower of London and end it with an elegant afternoon tea at the Westminster Park Plaza overlooking Big Ben, or take a breathtaking ride on the London Eye.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- FaisalPhoto by: Faisal N
USA, 08 2009
- Big BenPhoto by: Glen B
USA, 11 2007
- View from London EyePhoto by: Elena K
- London EyePhoto by: Elena K
- St PaulPhoto by: Elena K
- Buckingham palacePhoto by: Elena K
- Inside White TowerPhoto by: Elena K
- TowerPhoto by: Elena K
- view on Tower bridgePhoto by: Elena K
- Tower of London VisitPhoto by: David K
- The Tower of London was a ...Photo by: maria.ronquillo
- historyPhoto by: Gia
- Changing of the guardPhoto by: Deb Van Hoek
- Tower BridgePhoto by: Deb Van Hoek
- We thoroughly enjoyed the dayPhoto by: Leah
USA, 09 2015
- High tea with a view.Photo by: Jill T
- Steve and the BeefeaterPhoto by: Kenneth C
- Wonderful Day in LondonPhoto by: Leah
USA, 08 2015
- Tower of LondonPhoto by: Ed
United States of America, 06 2015
- Parliament and Big Ben TowerPhoto by: Michael C
What You Can Expect
- Selection of finger sandwiches and cakes
- English scones with clotted cream and preserves
- Glass of chilled Champagne and a pot of tea
Lisa P USA
Our all day tour was wonderful. We saw so much, there was a hiccup at the Tower due to a late opening but we still saw as much as we could. The guide, Frank was both witty and professional. We really enjoyed this tour. Well worth it!
This is how you do as much as possible in a day. Tower of London before the crowds which was amazing-river cruise-st.Paul's it was all amazing. What was even better was our guide who had more knowledge in his head than most books. He had a great sense of corney humor too-which helps on a long day and answered questions which kept the day moving. Two thumbs up. His knowledge of St Pauls Cathedral was awesome, and knowing what parts of the city were most affected by the war-was a great day as I only had one day for sight seeing and this made the most of it.
Very professional run tour. The perfect highlight tour if limited on time,as I was on a bus trip flight layover.I also opted for the London Eye, whic was definitely worth the long wait in line. The only disappointment is that the London Eye ticket was not for the Fast Track line. I waited nearly and hour in line even though I had my ticket. The tour was great and now I know where I would like to spend more time and also have time to visit other places for my next trip to London.
Very good tour
Steve was amazingly funny and did a great job taking us around London. I normally don and #39;t like large group tours but Steve did a great job. The river cruise is just a sort ride on the water taxi.
My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the tour. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and was extremely organized. We got plenty of time to take pictures and look around.
Our tour guide and driver were EXCELLENT! I wish I could remember her name short, short brown hair, purple doc maartens, red and black umbrella, but she was incredible! We are so glad we booked this tour to see the main sights of London in one day.
Awsome!Steve was great!
Fantastic tour - covered alot in one day which makes this great for those who are pressed for time and do not want to think about anything else but enjoying new memories!
The best part for me is the thames cruise which was a new and huge private catamaran. There were only 4 of us who went out into the outdoor deck which was odd because we had a nice sunny day and enjoyed taking photos from there.
I did the afternoon tea and not the London eye option which was fantastic as we had tea with the view of the Big Ben - amazing service and staff there. We were only two who chose this option which made this option more appealing as I was tired of the people traffic we ran into the whole day specially at Buckingham Palace. I highly recommend this to anyone who'd want to do a full day tour without having to think of arranging anything!
Excellent tour and guide!