- 2.5-hour Harry Potter walking tour in London
- See locations used in the Harry Potter movies including the entrance to the Leaky Cauldron and Diagon Alley
- Pose for a photo at the mythical Platform 9¾, where Harry Potter caught the Hogwarts Express train
- Hear insider gossip from a highly knowledgeable guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- London Harry Potter Walking ...Photo by: Carlos L
- Das mögliche and ...Photo by: Astrid T
- Die Millenium-BridgePhoto by: Astrid T
- Magic moneyPhoto by: Nightwing
Nederland, 08 2014
- De boekenwinkel zoals hij nu ...Photo by: Nightwing
Nederland, 08 2014
- meeting pointPhoto by: philip e
- Dunkle Gasse in der Nähe ...Photo by: Achim F
- Platform 9 3/4Photo by: Nancy
- Boat tour from Westminster ...Photo by: Nancy
- Diagon AlleyPhoto by: Nancy
- Bookstore lampPhoto by: Nancy
- 9 3/4Photo by: staceypinnock
- Sista anhalten...Photo by: Henrietta L
- plateforme 9 3/4Photo by: Gérard B
- Tour mit AllenPhoto by: David K
- our groupPhoto by: Marco v
- On the boat - 2Photo by: Marco v
- On the boatPhoto by: Marco v
- Me in front of the Millennium ...Photo by: Kristen A
- En passant sous le pont du ...Photo by: jean jacques r
What You Can Expect
After a short tube ride (make sure to have a valid Travelcard for Zone 1) to King's Cross, there's a great photo opportunity before your tour ends on the mythical Platform 9¾, where Harry caught the Hogwarts Express to school. Make sure you bring a camera. Packed with Harry Potter trivia and anecdotes throughout, you’ll see all these sights and more on your 2.5 hour walking tour!
View the city sights from the Thames River bank, walk from Embankment to the famous Tate Modern Museum. Let your expert guide give you the inside scoop on the London attractions which inspired J.K. Rowling’s vision, and see how real-life London sneaks into the magical world she invented. A magical tour for Harry Potter fans of all ages, and a great activity for family vacations in London.
Nice tour .. we got to see another side of London .. I would recommend this tour if you are a fan of walking and don't mind long walks
It was so cute and fun. My tour guide was Austrailian and really made it funny. Don't forgot to buy a Tube ticket.. You end up all around the city. Great time!
We thoroughly enjoyed the tour. We saw a lot of London as well as seeing the sites the scenes were filmed. The guides were excellent.
United States of ...
Our guide was very witty and a true HP geek.
This tour was interesting and fun. Our tour guide was great. Learned a lot about London on the tour aside from the Harry Potter sights
Great for Harry Potter lovers!
Tour guide was very informative on everything about Harry Porter.
My husband and I decided to take this tour rather than the 7 hour day at warner brothers studio tour. We are super glad we did! This was a Great way to see the sights and learn some London history. This tour is great for Harry Potter fans and history buffs. I recommend this tour to anyone.
Great guides, super funny, informative and loads of energy. Kept the tour moving at a good pace without rushing. They were interactive with the guests and really made the tour very enjoyable.
Chose this tour for my son and ended up enjoying it myself. Our tour guide was full of facts but more importantly was so enthusiastic about Harry Potter that he drew you in.