- 1.5-hour sightseeing tour of London at night
- See top London attractions and illuminations as you travel around the city by double decker
- Listen to entertaining commentary from your expert guide
- Pass Harrods, Big Ben, the London Eye and more – all beautifully lit up at night
- Tour central London, taking in Westminster, Knightsbridge and sights along the River Thames
Pass along London’s Piccadilly, the street that’s home to elegant stores like Fortnum & Mason alongside brash neon billboards, and weave through the borough of Westminster to see Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey and illuminated boats cruising down the River Thames. Learn about St Paul’s Cathedral from your guide as you pass by, and marvel at its size – the second largest church in the country.
Across the river, watch out for the London Eye, which lights up the city’s Southbank with its colorful nighttime illuminations. Then check out Tower Bridge, one the most photographed nighttime London landmarks; you’ll understand why as you drive past, admiring its golden lights shining out over the river.
Your tour continues to Knightsbridge, the classy neighborhood that’s home to Harrods – London’s best-loved department store. Your guide will point out famous concert halls and museums like the Royal Albert Hall and the Natural History Museum, before returning to Green Park, near the swanky Ritz hotel.
Reviewed by Karen, January 2013
Great night tour with great sites to see - the tour guide was great.
Reviewed by Marjorie M, November 2012
Our tour was one of our London highlights. London by night is so beautiful and we were especially lucky as the Christmas decorations were up (November). The commentary was informative, interesting and fun. Wrap up well for sitting on the open top deck!