- Discover London on a panoramic sightseeing tour
- See London's main sights including Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and the Tower of London
- Enjoy some amazing photo opportunities
- Explore the West End, the City of London and Westminster
- Professional and knowledgeable guide
What You Can Expect
See iconic Piccadilly Circus with its magnificent neon billboards, and discover Trafalgar Square, full of intriguing British history and home to the eye-catching Nelson's Column.
Next visit No. 10 Downing Street where the Prime Minister has his office. From here, go toward the impressive Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey. Don't miss the clock tower of Big Ben, one of London's main landmarks! Finally, see the famous Tower Bridge -- built in the gingerbread style -- and the Tower of London, founded in 1066 and used for many purposes in the course of its history.
This tour is a memorable experience for the whole family, offering a panoramic overview of London's main highlights.