- London Pass Dining Guide with discounts at eateries across the city
- Choose from more than 35 popular London restaurants
- Enjoy up to 50% savings!
- Experience a great variety of cuisines in convenient locations around London
- Available for up to 6 diners for 7 consecutive days
What You Can Expect
The restaurant pass comes in the form of a lightweight pocket-sized guide full of details about each restaurant, including helpful information like maps, directions and opening times. Simply show the guide at each restaurant of your choice to claim your savings or freebie. Each Dining Guide covers up to six diners at a time and is valid for seven consecutive days. There is no limit to the number of times you can use it, whether for lunch or dinner. Before you use the guide, you must enter the date of the first day of use on the back cover to validate it; it will not be accepted without this start date.
The London Pass Dining Guide is designed to help those unfamiliar with the busy city of London make the most of their time. With such a broad selection of cuisines and restaurant types, the London Pass Dining Guide is the best way to experience a part of London’s fantastic culinary scene.
- Auberge - 50% off the a la carte food menu - This rustic restaurant offers traditional French gastro in a relaxed, romantic atmosphere.
- Azzurro - 50% off the a la carte food menu - Ideal for a quick lunch, Azzurro offers a selection of pizzas, pastas and other freshly made dishes.
- Bierschenke - 25% off the a la carte food menu - Home to traditional German delights such as schnitzel and sauerkraut, as well as a selection of draught beers!
- Café Des Amis - 50% off the a la carte food menu - In the heart of the West End theater district, the popular Café Des Amis offers seasonal French cuisine at affordable prices all day long.
- Cape Town Fish Market - 50% off the a la carte food menu - Just off Oxford Street, this restaurant offers some of the best seafood in central London with the culture of Cape Town, South Africa.
- Chettinad - 25% off the a la carte food menu - Chettinad has a menu packed with some of the best spicy food of southern India; the menu contains more than 50 dishes.
- Chor Bizarre - 25% off the a la carte food menu - Located in London’s Mayfair, this Indian restaurant offers some of the finest Indian cuisine around.
- Chowki - 25% off the a la carte food menu - With an award-winning menu, this Soho-based Indian restaurant offers a great night out!
- CocoBamboo - 50% off the a la carte food menu - Located in North London’s trendy district, Camden, CocoBamboo has an adventurous menu with a mix of Brazilian and Caribbean cuisine.
- Cocochan - 25% off the a la carte food menu - This stylish restaurant has a great selection of Pan Asian cuisine at reasonable prices.
- Commonwealth Kitchen - 50% off the a la carte food menu - Head chef Oliver Tobias serves a range of modern European classics with a Commonwealth influence.
- Costa Dorada - 50% off a half meter or full meter of tapas - Open since the mid-1980s, Costa Dorada offers typically Spanish dishes and is a venue for live flamenco shows and DJs.
- Covent Garden Grill - free bottle of house wine per couple - In the heart of ‘Theatreland,’ Covent Garden Grill offers a range of tempting dishes at affordable prices with great service.
- Dego - 25% off the a la carte food menu - This trendy wine bar and restaurant is Italian at heart with a philosophy of pairing good food and wine.
- Fakhreldine - 50% off Sun to Thu or 25% Fri to Sun - Named after a Lebanese prince, Fakhreldine offers Middle Eastern food and hospitality that is certainly fit for a king – there are even panoramic views of Green Park.
- Grace - 50% off the a la carte food menu - Just around the corner from Piccadilly Circus, the restaurant at Grace offers a selection of English cuisine and home comforts.
- Hard Rock Cafe - Free hot fudge sundae - Since 1971, the Hard Rock Cafe has been serving authentic American cuisine in a rock ’n’ roll atmosphere along Old Park Road in London.
- Imli - 25% off the a la carte food menu - Enjoy authentic Indian street food in this stylish restaurant, where traditional meets modern in the heart of Soho.
- Jet Lag Bar - 50% off the a la carte food menu - London’s best place to watch live sports, this bar and restaurant serves a mix of international cuisines.
- Kikii - 25% off the a la carte food menu - With a stunning design, Kikii is as glamorous as its stylish Pan Asian dishes, created by top chefs handpicked from top London restaurants.
- La Brasserie Mayfair - 50% off Sun to Thu or 25% Fri to Sun - This exciting new restaurant opposite Green Park serves a delicious menu of modern European food.
- Layalina - 50% off the a la carte food menu - Layalina is a Lebanese restaurant serving fresh, made-to-order dishes with a fine-dining flair – don’t miss the belly dancing shows on the weekends!
- Little Sicily - 50% off the a la carte food menu - Split over two floors, this beautifully designed restaurant serves some of the best seasonal Italian food with fresh produce in London.
- Los Locos - 25% off the a la carte food menu - Ideal for drinking, dancing and dining, Los Locos has an authentic Tex Mex menu with home-cooked dishes and sauces.
- Maximini - 25% off the a la carte food menu - This Asian restaurant near Hyde Park is owned by legendary fashion designer Jimmy Choo and serves a fusion of Chinese and Malaysian flavors.
- Mela - 25% off the a la carte food menu - This contemporary Indian restaurant in heart of the West End serves up some spicy delights – and it’s child friendly!
- Ora - 50% off the a la carte food menu - This restaurant offers authentic Thai cuisine with traditional flavors and various local specialties.
- Planet Hollywood - 25% off the a la carte food menu - Popular with many visitors to the city, Planet Hollywood offers a great selection of food and cocktails that never disappoint.
- Porters - free bottle of house wine - A traditional English restaurant, Porters serves a mouthwatering menu that includes Porters steak, kidney pudding and fisherman’s pie.
- Punch Tavern - 50% off the a la carte food menu - The Grade II-listed Paunch Tavern has many of its original Victorian features and the menu includes traditional pub grub with roast meats.
- R.S. Hispaniola - 50% off the a la carte food menu - This floating restaurant on the River Thames has excellent views of St Paul’s Cathedral and a menu with a modern European influence.
- Salvador & Amanda - 50% off the a la carte food menu - In the hustle and bustle of the West End, this Spanish tapas restaurant offer authentic cuisine and a great selection of drinks.
- Shaka Zulu - 25% off the a la carte food menu - This exciting new South African restaurant located in Camden’s trendy stables market serves delicacies such as ostrich, springbok and karoo lamb.
- Sitaaray - 25% off Food Menu - The décor of Sitaaray celebrates 75 years of Indian cinema, but the food is the real star with a selection of authentic kebabs and curries.
- Slug & Lettuce - 25% off the a la carte food menu - With 14 locations to choose from, you won’t have far to go to find a Slug & lettuce near you. The menu has wide range of tasty, freshly made food.
- Tamarai - 25% off the a la carte food menu - This multi-award-winning Pan Asian restaurant, bar and club is one of the city’s most stylish venues.
- The Long Acre - 50% off the a la carte food menu - Ideal for lunch or dinner when exploring the West End, The Long Acre serves up dishes to suit all tastes.