Buy one 3-Day Pass (excluding travelcard) to save up to 54% on London admissions, compared to booking attractions separately.
There are similar savings to be made on the 1-Day, 2-Day and 6-Day Passes (excluding travelcards)!
- Sightsee at your own pace with the London Pass and gain entry to 60 attractions
- Choose from a 1-, 2-, 3- ,6- or 10- day London Pass
- Enjoy use of public transport in London travel zones 1-6 (if upgrade selected)
- Receive entry to London's best attractions including Tower of London, Westminster Abbey and London Zoo
- Avoid the queues at top London-area attractions with skip-the-line entrance to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court Palace
- Special offers at restaurants and shops
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Tower BridgePhoto by: Robert L
USA, 07 2012
- London EyePhoto by: Robert L
USA, 07 2012
- Our visit of HMS Belfast on ...Photo by: alin
Malaysia, 09 2015
- Kensington PalacePhoto by: mjy1976
- HMS BelfastPhoto by: mjy1976
- Thames River CruisePhoto by: mjy1976
- Kensington PalacePhoto by: Marie
- London was wonderfulPhoto by: Valerie R
- Fish and Fries was delicious ...Photo by: Valerie R
- London TowerPhoto by: Kimberly H
- Big BenPhoto by: Alain
Singapore, 01 2015
- The Tower of LondonPhoto by: Monica B
- Tower BrigdePhoto by: K H C
- Kensington PalacePhoto by: K H C
- Westminster AbbeyPhoto by: FRANK C
- London EyePhoto by: FRANK C
- Big BenPhoto by: FRANK C
- London Pass Site StaffPhoto by: Harvey
- Her Majesty's TheatrePhoto by: Pitoe
- ChelseaPhoto by: mike2447
What You Can Expect
Enjoy priority entry to glorious Westminster Abbey; take a tour of Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre; visit Kensington Palace, once the home of Princess Diana; relax on a Thames River sightseeing cruise, and step aboard an iconic red London bus for a hop-on hop-off tour around the top monuments and sights.
Your pass also entitles you to a host of discounts on shopping and eating out. Plus, if you wish, upgrade your London Pass to include a Zones 1-6 Travelcard and enjoy unlimited travel on the London Underground, red buses, and the Docklands Light Railway with an Oyster travel card.
Choose from a 1-, 2-, 3- 6- or 10-day pass to fit your schedule when you book. Then, when you’re ready to start sightseeing, exchange your voucher for your pass at a redemption desk in central London. After that, London is yours for the taking: just show your pass at the participating sites for fast and easy entry. Your London Pass is valid for the number of consecutive days chosen, from the time of first use. Your London Pass also comes with a free, 120-page London guidebook to help you get the most from your sightseeing.
See the Itinerary section below for a full list of included attractions, tour and activities.
- Tower of London (with Priority Entrance)
- Westminster Abbey
- 1 Day Hop on Hop off Bus tour
- Windsor Castle (with Priority Entrance)
- Kensington Palace (with Priority Entrance)
- Hampton Court Palace (with Priority Entrance)
- ZSL London Zoo (with Priority Entrance)
- Shakespeare's Globe Theater Tour & Exhibition
- Churchill War Rooms
- London Bridge Experience (with Priority Entrance)
- Thames River Cruise
- Tower Bridge Exhibition
- Royal Mews
- Royal Albert Hall - guided tour
- Royal Observatory
- Banqueting House
- Jewel Tower
- Wellington Arch
- Apsley House
- Benjamin Franklin House
- Eltham Palace
- The Wernher Collection at Ranger's house
- Imperial War Museum
- The London Transport Museum
- Household Cavalry Museum
- Charles Dickens Museum
- London Motor Museum
- Guards Museum
- Cartoon Museum
- Foundling Museum
- Science Museum - IMAX Theater
- Handel House Museum
- London Canal Museum
- Museum of Brands, Packaging and Advertising
- Old Operating Theater, Museum and Herb Garret
- Fan Museum
- Firepower Royal Artillery Museum
- Florence Nightingale Museum
- The Garden Museum
- The Jewish Museum
- Pollock's Toy Museum
- V & A Museum - Cream tea package
- Keats Museum
- Museum of Comedy
- London Museum of Water and Steam in Kew
- HMS Belfast
- Kew Gardens
- Cutty Sark
- ArcelorMittal Orbit
- Chelsea Physic Garden
- London Wetland Center
- Chislehurst Caves
- The Queen's Gallery at Buckingham Palace
- Courtauld Gallery
- Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art
- Wembley Stadium Tour
- Beefeater Gin Distillery Tour
- Arsenal Stadium Tour
- Chelsea FC Stadium Tour
- Wimbledon Tour Experience & Museum
- Twickenham Stadium Tours & Museum of Rugby
- Lord's Cricket Ground Tour
- The Sherlock Holmes Tour
- London Bicycle Tour Company Bicycle Tour
- Jason's Canal Boat Trip
- Rock 'n' Roll Walk
- Royal London Walking Tour
- National Theater Backstage Tours
- Curzon Cinemas (Chelsea, Mayfair, Soho and Bloomsbury)
- The London Brass Rubbing Center
- Namco Funscape
- Queens Ice and Bowl
Very worth the money!!!!
This is a must use pass for anyone wanting to see London for the first time. Easy to use and helps you skip lines. With the travel card added it made London all the more fun to tour.
We got into alot of places for free. We didn't get to see all that we wanted.
London is a fantastic city. So many sites and adventures to participate in. Tde London Pass makes London easily accessible. I highly recommend it to anyone planning a visit to that marvelous city. Make sure you have a plan for what you want to do and enjoy, with the London pass as your assistant.
Ghodges United States of ...
This was perfect for us. We bought this with the Oyster card as well. We were able to see everything we wanted to see without paying extra. To our surprise when we went to the Arsenal Stadium just to get a peek the gentleman said it was included in our pass. I guess I missed it in the book. The only thing I wish is that I was able to get the book ahead of time because I had to plan this trip out to the minute as we only had 3 days in London!
NOTE!...You have to find the Pass Office to redeem the certificate and receive the card...This could be a daunting task if you are unfamiliar with London...The office is a round huge kiosk located off from Trafalgar Square...You may need explicit directions to find the location but once I had my card I was good to go...Viator does not do a good job in explaining the finer details of this offer.
We mostly used the transportation pass for the tube and buses. But when using the London Pass for entries, the line shorter.
Excellent value for money!
Fabulous, and great value. Included all the sites we wanted to visit. The hop on bus and river cruise were brilliant to have. Saved us a lot of money.
Value for money, used many times