- Small group tour restricted to a maximum of 16 people
- See all the famous rock 'n' roll sites
- Visit Abbey Road, Apple HQ, Paul's House, Ringo's House, Jimmy Page's house and much more
- Visit Bill Wyman's Sticky Fingers restaurant
- Insider stories about your favorite musicians from your knowledgeable rock guide
- Enjoy personalized attention from your expert guide on this small group tour
Recent Photos of this Tour
Sticky Fingers, LondonPhoto by: Barrington EUnited Kingdom, 08 2009
The famous crossingPhoto by: Barrington EUnited Kingdom, 08 2009
Jimi HendrixPhoto by: Barrington EUnited Kingdom, 08 2009
Vivienne WestwoodPhoto by: Barrington EUnited Kingdom, 08 2009
Abbey Road StudiosPhoto by: Barrington EUnited Kingdom, 08 2009
You will also see sites connected with the Rolling Stones, Eric Clapton and Cream, Pink Floyd, Bob Marley, the Clash, Coldplay, Oasis, Mama Cass, Georgie Fame, Elton John, Jimmy Page and the Yardbirds, Cliff Richards, the Sex Pistols, Bowie, the Faces, Bee Gees, the Who and many, many more! Plus, there's a visit to Sticky Fingers restaurant, owned by Bill Wyman, former Stones bass player.
The rock legends tour also focuses on the most important Beatles sites, including homes belonging to Paul and Ringo, Apple HQ, EMI Studios and Abbey Road, where you can have your photograph taken on the famed zebra crossing.
This tour takes you where other walking tours don't venture! It's a great way to see parts of London you wouldn't normally visit, including Chelsea, Kensington, Notting Hill, St. John's Wood and Soho!Tour route is subject to change without notice due to weather or traffic conditions.
London Rock Tour
Learn about London's famous rock-n-roll history on the London Rock Tour!