- Small group tour restricted to a maximum of 16 people
- See The Pink Floyd's own studio
- Visit the site of the legendary 14 Hour Techicolour Dream
- See where the Kinks and Rod Stewart lived
- Visit the trendy neighborhoods of Camden, Hampstead and Islington
- Enjoy personalized attention from your expert guide on this small group tour
What You Can Expect
See where the Floyd's cut "The Wall" and pass Boy George, George Michael and Sting's homes. See where Jimmy Page cut his first disc, where Joe Meek killed his landlady and where The Clash recorded "London Calling". Gig sites and clubs you will see include the legendary Klooks Kleek, the Rainbow, Marquee, 100 Club, Roxy, Ronnie Scotts, Roundhouse and Hope and Anchor.
Other sites covered on this fantabulous tour relate to the Bonzo Dog Doh Dah Band, Graham Bond, Elton John, The Clash, Fairport Convention, Alexis Corner, Ginger Baker, Fairport Convention, Bob Dylan, Eurythmics, Libertines and Iron Maiden.
Tour route is subject to change without notice due to weather or traffic conditions.
Loved it, we did the afternoon tour last time and loved that too, would definitely do it again, very informative and a great way to get to see London :-)
Great guide. An oldies rocker. Told many interesting stories and was engaged.
Saw all of the sites