- Small group tour restricted to a maximum of 16 people
- See The Pink Floyd's own studio
- Visit the site of the legendary 14 Hour Techicolour Dream
- See where the Kinks and Rod Stewart lived
- Visit the trendy neighborhoods of Camden, Hampstead and Islington
- Enjoy personalized attention from your expert guide on this small group tour
See where the Floyd's cut "The Wall" and pass Boy George, George Michael and Sting's homes. See where Jimmy Page cut his first disc, where Joe Meek killed his landlady and where The Clash recorded "London Calling". Gig sites and clubs you will see include the legendary Klooks Kleek, the Rainbow, Marquee, 100 Club, Roxy, Ronnie Scotts, Roundhouse and Hope and Anchor.
Other sites covered on this fantabulous tour relate to the Bonzo Dog Doh Dah Band, Graham Bond, Elton John, The Clash, Fairport Convention, Alexis Corner, Ginger Baker, Fairport Convention, Bob Dylan, Eurythmics, Libertines and Iron Maiden.
Tour route is subject to change without notice due to weather or traffic conditions.
Reviewed by llb, August 2012
Our guide knew EVERYTHING about the London of the sixties, when I rocked out to the Beatles, Stones . . . and then Queen . . . it was so much fun! Took us off the beaten track to see Freddie Mercury's home and more obscure sites that suited our 'summer of love' interests! He also recommended a visit to 'Trident Studios' - and we thank him for this suggestion. Wish we could remember our guide's name . . . he was the best!!
Reviewed by Margaret H, January 2011