- Choice of morning, afternoon or full-day London Rock Music Tour
- Small-group tour restricted to a maximum of 16 people
- See all of London’s famous rock 'n' roll sites
- Visit Abbey Road, Apple HQ, Paul's House, Ringo's House, Jimmy Page's house and much more
- Enjoy personalized attention and hear insider stories about your favorite musicians from your knowledgeable rock guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Visiting the famous Abbey RoadPhoto by: Michelle B
- Beatle Shop an der Abbey RoadPhoto by: Christina D
- Abbey RoadPhoto by: Lucía P
- Abbey Road StudiosPhoto by: Lucía P
- Bill Wymans Sticky Fingers ...Photo by: Lucía P
- Casa de Jimmy PagePhoto by: Lucía P
- Hard Rock Café LondonPhoto by: Lucía P
- Visita a Camden TownPhoto by: Adolfo
- Abbey RoadPhoto by: akjordan
- Right on the cornerPhoto by: dennisl59
- The Abbey Road CrossingPhoto by: dennisl59
- Musician's choice guitar ...Photo by: James N
- Bob Barber - London Rock ...Photo by: Montgomery B
- Abbey RoadPhoto by: Natalia S
- Abbey RoadPhoto by: ROSELI L
- Enjoying Bill Wyman's Sticky ...Photo by: Louis S
- Abbey RoadPhoto by: Ryan & Asha
- Rock Tour Abbey Rd 2 4-13-12Photo by: PETER J R
- Rock Tour Us with Bob 4-13-12Photo by: PETER J R
- Rolling Stone Albums, LondonPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
Take a tour through historic London neighborhoods including Soho, Islington and Camden Town, and discover where many of the wild adventures in the history of rock ‘n’ roll took place. During this tour, you will see Paul McCartney’s Golden Disc-covered office and the flat where he wrote the Beatles hit song ‘Yesterday.’ You will also see the flat shared by the Fab Four and walk across the famous Abbey Road crossing outside the recording studio. You will visit ‘Tin Pan Alley,’ where the Rolling Stones cut their first disc, and you’ll see the Pink Floyd studios. Sites of other famous events include the place where Jimi Hendrix burned his first guitar, where Jimmy Page cut his first disc and where Amy Winehouse lived and died. See more than 50 additional sites connected with U2, The Clash, the Sex Pistols, Queen, The Who, Zombies, Madness, Elton John and many more.
Afternoon Tour (3.5 Hours):
On the afternoon tour, see famous gig sites, clubs, rock hotels, record labels, management offices and studios. Highlights include walking across the famed Abbey Road crossing and seeing where Paul still lives. You will also see where Jimi Hendrix lived and died, where Freddie Mercury and Queen hung out, and Led Zeppelin's HQ. You'll see sites connected with The Rolling Stones, Eric Clapton and Cream, Pink Floyd, Bob Marley, Elton John, the Beatles, The Sex Pistols, Bowie, The Who and many, many more!
Full-Day Tour (8 Hours):
A combination of the morning tour, followed by the afternoon tour. It’s the ultimate way to see the best of London's rock music history.
Tour route is subject to change without notice due to weather or traffic conditions.
great fun. a talented tour leader who is very knowledgeable. tell him what group you like and he remembers tells great stories and plays great music. A great afternoon. GO!
We enjoyed the tour immensely. It gave us more than we expected. Our tour guide was fun and extremely knowledgeable. We would recommend this tour to others.
Outstanding! Our tour guide was so informative. I think he knows everything about every band that ever was. He tailors the tour to the interests of the group. There are stories on EVERY street in London.
showed so much rock history,, guide knew everything about everybody
Excellent!! Bruce is the master of rock history, he helped me to understand London development of music trough the times of rock.
Very recommend, worrh every penny!
Ernesto (vamos BOLSOOO!)
Very interesting and informative. Our guide Colin was excellent.
Bob was incredibly knowledgeable and made the tour by making the stories come alive!
The guy was really knowledgeable and interesting. I saw parts of London I would not normally get to see. I would highly recommend this tour it was fantastic.
excellent. tour guide/driver knowledgable on rock history. Pleasant.
The best way to spend Day 1 in London! Steve was great!