- Choice of morning, afternoon or full-day London Rock Music Tour
- Small-group tour restricted to a maximum of 16 people
- See all of London’s famous rock 'n' roll sites
- Visit Abbey Road, Apple HQ, Paul's House, Ringo's House, Jimmy Page's house and much more
- Enjoy personalized attention and hear insider stories about your favorite musicians from your knowledgeable rock guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Visita a Camden TownPhoto by: Adolfo
- Abbey RoadPhoto by: akjordan
- Right on the cornerPhoto by: dennisl59
- The Abbey Road CrossingPhoto by: dennisl59
- Musician's choice guitar ...Photo by: James N
- Bob Barber - London Rock ...Photo by: Montgomery B
- Abbey RoadPhoto by: Natalia S
- Abbey RoadPhoto by: ROSELI L
- Enjoying Bill Wyman's Sticky ...Photo by: Louis S
- Abbey RoadPhoto by: Ryan & Asha
- Rock Tour Abbey Rd 2 4-13-12Photo by: PETER J R
- Rock Tour Us with Bob 4-13-12Photo by: PETER J R
- Rolling Stone Albums, LondonPhoto by: Anonymous
- McCartney Studios, LondonPhoto by: Anonymous
- Abbey Studios, LondonPhoto by: Anonymous
- Rock Tour Van, LondonPhoto by: Anonymous
- Tour Guide, LondonPhoto by: Anonymous
- Abby Road, LondonPhoto by: Anonymous
- LRTPhoto by: laura
- LRTPhoto by: laura
What You Can Expect
Take a tour through historic London neighborhoods including Soho, Islington and Camden Town, and discover where many of the wild adventures in the history of rock ‘n’ roll took place. During this tour, you will see Paul McCartney’s Golden Disc-covered office and the flat where he wrote the Beatles hit song ‘Yesterday.’ You will also see the flat shared by the Fab Four and walk across the famous Abbey Road crossing outside the recording studio. You will visit ‘Tin Pan Alley,’ where the Rolling Stones cut their first disc, and you’ll see the Pink Floyd studios. Sites of other famous events include the place where Jimi Hendrix burned his first guitar, where Jimmy Page cut his first disc and where Amy Winehouse lived and died. See more than 50 additional sites connected with U2, The Clash, the Sex Pistols, Queen, The Who, Zombies, Madness, Elton John and many more.
Afternoon tour (3.5 hours):
On the afternoon tour, see famous gig sites, clubs, rock hotels, record labels, management offices and studios. Highlights include walking across the famed Abbey Road crossing and seeing where Paul still lives. You will also see where Jimi Hendrix lived and died, where Freddie Mercury and Queen hung out, and Led Zeppelin's HQ. You'll see sites connected with The Rolling Stones, Eric Clapton and Cream, Pink Floyd, Bob Marley, Elton John, the Beatles, The Sex Pistols, Bowie, The Who and many, many more!
Full-Day Tour (8 hours):
A combination of the morning tour, followed by the afternoon tour. It’s the ultimate way to see the best of London's rock music history.
Tour route is subject to change without notice due to weather or traffic conditions.
Great tour definitely recommend it
This tour was very interesting for rock n roll music fans. The driver was both knowledgable and very enthusiastic. Would definitely recommend.
Fun and unique!!
We really enjoyed the rock and roll History on this tour. loved Abbey road and Paul McCartney's house. How cool was that. The tour guise was very knowledgeable and made it fun. So glad we did this.
Tour guide Bob, was competent, and had a very good knowledge of music
Great Tour. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and took to all the great Rock and roll sites. The best few hours we spend in London.
We took the afternoon rock music tour with Bob as our guide. What a fantastic tour! Would highly recommend it to everyone. Bob was terrific!
Bob was great! Really enjoyed the tour!
This was a fun and informative tour. But I really think it was because of our tour guide, Bob I think that's his name. His experience in the music business really gave us an image of how things were at the locations he took us to lots of the site aren't what they used to be, so you had to image what it was like. My son 11yrs loves music especially punk and he really enjoyed the tour as well.
Another nice thing about the tour is that it takes you to areas in London that aren't on the normal tourist tours, so we got to see a lot.
I would recommend this tour.
This was a once in a lifetime tour. Our tour guide, Ian, had so much information and was enthusiastic to share it with us. My husband, who is a music buff early rock and roll can't stop talking about how much he loved this tour.