- Choice of morning, afternoon or full-day London Rock Music Tour
- Small-group tour restricted to a maximum of 16 people
- See all of London’s famous rock 'n' roll sites
- Visit Abbey Road, Apple HQ, Paul's House, Ringo's House, Jimmy Page's house and much more
- Enjoy personalized attention and hear insider stories about your favorite musicians from your knowledgeable rock guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Abbey RoadPhoto by: Lucía P
- Abbey Road StudiosPhoto by: Lucía P
- Bill Wymans Sticky Fingers ...Photo by: Lucía P
- Casa de Jimmy PagePhoto by: Lucía P
- Hard Rock Café LondonPhoto by: Lucía P
- Visita a Camden TownPhoto by: Adolfo
- Abbey RoadPhoto by: akjordan
- Right on the cornerPhoto by: dennisl59
- The Abbey Road CrossingPhoto by: dennisl59
- Musician's choice guitar ...Photo by: James N
- Bob Barber - London Rock ...Photo by: Montgomery B
- Abbey RoadPhoto by: Natalia S
- Abbey RoadPhoto by: ROSELI L
- Enjoying Bill Wyman's Sticky ...Photo by: Louis S
- Abbey RoadPhoto by: Ryan & Asha
- Rock Tour Abbey Rd 2 4-13-12Photo by: PETER J R
- Rock Tour Us with Bob 4-13-12Photo by: PETER J R
- Rolling Stone Albums, LondonPhoto by: Anonymous
- McCartney Studios, LondonPhoto by: Anonymous
- Abbey Studios, LondonPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
Take a tour through historic London neighborhoods including Soho, Islington and Camden Town, and discover where many of the wild adventures in the history of rock ‘n’ roll took place. During this tour, you will see Paul McCartney’s Golden Disc-covered office and the flat where he wrote the Beatles hit song ‘Yesterday.’ You will also see the flat shared by the Fab Four and walk across the famous Abbey Road crossing outside the recording studio. You will visit ‘Tin Pan Alley,’ where the Rolling Stones cut their first disc, and you’ll see the Pink Floyd studios. Sites of other famous events include the place where Jimi Hendrix burned his first guitar, where Jimmy Page cut his first disc and where Amy Winehouse lived and died. See more than 50 additional sites connected with U2, The Clash, the Sex Pistols, Queen, The Who, Zombies, Madness, Elton John and many more.
Afternoon Tour (3.5 Hours):
On the afternoon tour, see famous gig sites, clubs, rock hotels, record labels, management offices and studios. Highlights include walking across the famed Abbey Road crossing and seeing where Paul still lives. You will also see where Jimi Hendrix lived and died, where Freddie Mercury and Queen hung out, and Led Zeppelin's HQ. You'll see sites connected with The Rolling Stones, Eric Clapton and Cream, Pink Floyd, Bob Marley, Elton John, the Beatles, The Sex Pistols, Bowie, The Who and many, many more!
Full-Day Tour (8 Hours):
A combination of the morning tour, followed by the afternoon tour. It’s the ultimate way to see the best of London's rock music history.
Tour route is subject to change without notice due to weather or traffic conditions.
Totally brilliant tour. Exciting and very informative. Loved it!!!
Bryan A Australia
We had a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon and couldn't recommend this tour highly enough. Our guide and bus driver was excellent and knew the London rock scene back to front. We were taken to all of the highlight locations around London as described in the brochure and had plenty of time to explore and take photos. It was a great experience and I would recommend this tour to anyone with even the slightest interest in the London music scene.
The guide, Bob, was extremely knowledgeable and the tour was great fun. We learned so much and had a fabulous time! Would definitely recommend and will do it again the next time I visit!
Excellent history of rock and roll. Loved it as did my two sons, 15 and 23 yo.
Very nice. Learned some interesting information and saw a lot. Guide was quite informative.
The tour was amazing. Many thanks to the tour guide Bob for a great day.
Michelle M USA
Our tour guide Bob was wonderful and incredibly knowledgeable about the music scene and London, as was the driver of the bus navigating us through the perilous traffic of downtown London!! If you are a music lover this tour is a MUST! I wish we had booked the all day tour!
Great tour definitely recommend it
This tour was very interesting for rock n roll music fans. The driver was both knowledgable and very enthusiastic. Would definitely recommend.
Fun and unique!!