Discover the beauty and history of Royal London by bike on a morning or afternoon city tour. Enjoy a 4-hour guided ride through Kensington Gardens, Hyde Park and St. James's Park. Cruise by the stately monuments such as the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, and view Royal sites like Buckingham Palace, Kensington Palace and the Princess Diana Memorial. Along the way, learn about London’s rich history and contemporary culture.
- Bicycle tour of London's royal sights
- Cycle through Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, Green Park and St James's Park
- See Buckingham Palace, Kensington Palace and the Princess Diana Memorial
- Choice of morning and afternoon bicycle tours
- Insightful commentary from your expert local guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Safety instructions from our ...Photo by: Barry D
- The Crypt at St. Martin in ...Photo by: Nancy
- Stopping at Trafalgar SquarePhoto by: Nancy
- Kensington PalacePhoto by: Nancy
- Entrance to Kensington ParkPhoto by: Nancy
- Park?.......Photo by: Kianz
- Big BenPhoto by: Kianz
- Queen's GuardPhoto by: Kianz
- BuckinghamPhoto by: Kianz
- Hyde ParkPhoto by: Kianz
- TourPhoto by: Kianz
- Queen's Guard through ...Photo by: Jackie Q
- Riding through LondonPhoto by: Jackie Q
- Queen's Guard at Clarence ...Photo by: Jackie Q
- Matt at TrafalgarPhoto by: Jan R
- At Parliament SquarePhoto by: Jan R
What You Can Expect
Begin your morning or afternoon bike tour in central London, where you’ll meet your guide and be fit with a bike and helmet before setting off on an exciting city ride.
Over the next several hours, enjoy picturesque urban and pastoral views as your entertaining guide takes you past renowned landmarks and through London’s parks. Cruise through Westminster to the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben. Your route leads directly past Westminster Abbey – the venue for every coronation since the 11th century and for 16 royal weddings! – and then on to Trafalgar Square, where you’ll stop to view Nelson’s Column and have lunch (own expense).
Afterwards, pedal north to explore all four Royal Parks, view the stunning Buckingham Palace and visit the Princess Diana Memorial at nearby Kensington Palace. During each leg of the tour, you’ll have a chance to pause, ask questions of your guide and snap some memorable photos.
Your 4-hour ride ends at the starting point.
What a wonderful way to see the city. Our group was from all over the world. Our guide was excellent, sharing interesting stories with just the right balance of stories and cycling.
Our family really enjoyed this tour! Our guide was knowledgeable and we felt safe.
I loved this bike tour! All the staff was amazing and Joanna our tour guide was great! Definitely would recommend to friends and family.
Loved it and the guide Matt did a wonderful job of pointing out historic facts to go along with the sites we saw
The Guide Beth was great! Recommended to all. Visited and understand the attractions in a short span.
Much more extensive tour than expected loved all of it. Didn't expect to see the changing of the guards at Buckingham Palace.
We had a wonderful time on our bike tour of the Parks and Palaces with Jonathan our guide. He was very informative with plenty of historical data as well as current events. The bike tour was not strenuous but provided a nice alternative to walking as more places can be explored. Highly recommend as a fun and active way to experience London!
Loved it. What a great way to see a lot of London in a short amount of time. Guides were nice, funny. Getting exercise and not walking which we had already done plenty of was great too.
Great guide with lots of historic knowledge
Jamey my guide was extremely knowledgable and friendly. Although we only went through 4 of the royal parks, it was such an enjoyable ride with amazing scenery. It and #39;s suitable for anyone as it wasn and #39;t tiring at all!