- 3.5-hour street art walking tour in London
- Explore London's dynamic street art scene with your art enthusiast guide
- See first-hand where world-famous artists such as Banksy and Ben Eine made their name
- Learn about the rich, diverse history of London's most vibrant neighborhoods as you explore East End and Brick Lane
- Finish at one of London's best fish & chip shops at Spitalfields Markets
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The street art tour was great. My tour guide was extremely knowledgeable. We even got to meet two different artist. I highly recommend this tour to any art lover.
I loved this tour. This was my second day in London and set me on a course to notice street art throughout my visit. The neighborhoods we walked through were quirky and also very active and vibrant on Sunday. I appreciated our guides knowledge and perspective on the art and neighborhood. You also end up in a great area to spend the rest of your day.