- 3.5-hour street art walking tour in London
- Explore London's dynamic street art scene with your art enthusiast guide
- See first-hand where world-famous artists such as Banksy and Ben Eine made their name
- Learn about the rich, diverse history of London's most vibrant neighborhoods as you explore East End and Brick Lane
- Finish at one of London's best fish & chip shops at Spitalfields Markets
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This tour was the Most interesting tour, I have ever taken, I lived in London for many years and rtd as a visitor, and wanted to do something different, it was a dull , rainy day, but that did not damper our spirits, well maybe a little !!!! I would recommend this tour for young and old .
Our amazing guide Sam was informative and entertaining, and even though the weather was cold and wet, the tour is still enjoyable. You get a lot out of this tour and I highly recommend it
It was amazing, thank you for this wonderfull trip, cheers ;)
The street art tour was great. My tour guide was extremely knowledgeable. We even got to meet two different artist. I highly recommend this tour to any art lover.
I loved this tour. This was my second day in London and set me on a course to notice street art throughout my visit. The neighborhoods we walked through were quirky and also very active and vibrant on Sunday. I appreciated our guides knowledge and perspective on the art and neighborhood. You also end up in a great area to spend the rest of your day.