- 1.5-hour Thames River sightseeing cruise with a classic English afternoon tea
- Soak up great views of London’s iconic landmarks from the water
- Drift by the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, the London Eye and the Tower of London
- Admire other attractions such as St Paul’s Cathedral, the ‘Gherkin’ and The Shard
- Savor a selection of freshly made finger sandwiches, cakes and scones served with high quality tea and coffee as you cruise
- Enjoy your tea serenaded by soft piano music from the resident pianist
- Upgrade to the Premier package and enjoy a glass of quality Champagne with your tea
What You Can Expect
- Smoked salmon, cream cheese and horseradish
- Cheddar cheese and cucumber
- Ham and mustard mayonnaise
- Fluffy English scones served with Cornish clotted cream and strawberry preserve
- Selection of traditional English cakes and mini pastries
- Selection of high quality teas and Fairtrade coffees
(Products may contains nuts or traces of nuts)
I really enjoyed my tour. It was an elegant setting with great ambiance.
A great way to explore and enjoy London. I would not want to miss it!
This was by far my favorite part of my whole trip in London. Great staff. Lovely atmosphere. The tea and finger foods were delicious. My favorite were the scones. Mmm so good. Piano music was a wonderful background to float down the River Thames to. All in all must excellent fun.
Tea was delicious. Great food. I only wish they had enforced the dress code a little more.
I took my aunt on this as a welcome to UK - she was thrilled with the experience. Only wish it could have lasted longer - it was such a pleasant experience. The pianist was excellent.
This was a great lazy way to view some of our fantastic buildings in London, new and old, and have a really lovely afternoon cream tea. This was a perfect way to spend the afternoon before going to the Royal Albert Hall to see Swan Lake. I have told a friend and I will definitely be coming back with her.
Excellent trip.The tea was yummy!!!!!!!
It was fabulous!
Ultra romantic, great tea, great boat, great staff!
I took my sister on this trip as a belated birthday g ift. We were impressed fight from the checking in at Embankment Pier. ALL the staff were courteous and friendly. The food served was lovely, especially the warm scones with clotted cream and strawberry preserve. Very yummy! The view from our window-side table was wonderful. Seeing all that wonderful London architecture, both old and new, was most interesting. We are born and bred Londoners and absolutely proud of our great city. We have visited other big cities round the world but London is the best. We took the dress code very seriously and took great care with our outfits, although there were some on the boat who didn't embrace the sense of occasion. Such a pity. My sister said it was the best present I could have given her. We are thinking of booking the lunch cruise next , then the dinner cruise with our husbands. That's how much we enjoyed our trip. Thank you to everyone who worked so hard to make it a real 'English Afternoon Tea' complete with our lovely pianist who played for the whole trip.
Staff was very attentive and took note of our individual requests regarding strength of tea and vegetarian choices. Piano accompaniment was entertaining without being intrusive. Everything went very smoothly.