- 1.5-hour Thames River sightseeing cruise including afternoon tea
- Enjoy music from the boat's resident pianist as you cruise down the River Thames
- Classic selection of prettily assembled cakes, scones and sandwiches, accompanied by a decidedly English pot of tea
- Upgrade to the Elite package, and enhance your afternoon tea with a glass of quality Champagne
- See top London attractions as you cruise!
What You Can Expect
The afternoon tea comprises freshly made finger sandwiches, dainty cakes and delightfully crusty scones with clotted cream and jam. These very British teatime treats are accompanied by quality brewed tea, served straight from the pot. Special occasion? Upgrade to the Elite package, and enhance your afternoon tea with a glass of refreshing Champagne.
Selection of Sandwiches
* Smoked Salmon, Cream Cheese and Horseradish
* Cheddar Cheese and Cucumber
* Ham & Mustard Mayonnaise
with Cornish Clotted Cream and Strawberry Preserve
* Selection of Traditional British Cakes and Mini Pastries
Selection of Teas or Fairtrade Coffee
(Products may contains nuts or traces of nuts)
A great way to explore and enjoy London. I would not want to miss it!
This was by far my favorite part of my whole trip in London. Great staff. Lovely atmosphere. The tea and finger foods were delicious. My favorite were the scones. Mmm so good. Piano music was a wonderful background to float down the River Thames to. All in all must excellent fun.