- 1.5-hour Thames River sightseeing cruise including afternoon tea
- Enjoy music from the boat's resident pianist as you cruise down the River Thames
- Classic selection of prettily assembled cakes, scones and sandwiches, accompanied by a decidedly English pot of tea
- Upgrade to the Elite package, and enhance your afternoon tea with a glass of quality Champagne
- See top London attractions as you cruise!
What You Can Expect
The afternoon tea comprises freshly made finger sandwiches, dainty cakes and delightfully crusty scones with clotted cream and jam. These very British teatime treats are accompanied by quality brewed tea, served straight from the pot. Special occasion? Upgrade to the Elite package, and enhance your afternoon tea with a glass of refreshing Champagne.
Selection of Sandwiches
* Smoked Salmon, Cream Cheese and Horseradish
* Cheddar Cheese and Cucumber
* Ham & Mustard Mayonnaise
with Cornish Clotted Cream and Strawberry Preserve
* Selection of Traditional British Cakes and Mini Pastries
Selection of Teas or Fairtrade Coffee
(Products may contains nuts or traces of nuts)
Tea was delicious. Great food. I only wish they had enforced the dress code a little more.
I took my aunt on this as a welcome to UK - she was thrilled with the experience. Only wish it could have lasted longer - it was such a pleasant experience. The pianist was excellent.