- 2.5-hour Thames River dinner cruise in London with a welcome cocktail
- Cruise along the Thames aboard the luxurious Harmony or Symphony boats
- Listen to music from a live jazz band as you enjoy a 4-course meal on the dinner cruise
- Pass top London attractions such as Tower Bridge, St Paul's Cathedral and Big Ben
- Finish the Thames River night cruise with after-dinner dancing
- Upgrade to the Premier Dinner option to include wine and mineral water
Recent Photos of This Tour
Chocolate dessertPhoto by: Dean F
Awesome desert!Photo by: meadora
Symphony Premier Table ViewPhoto by: meadora
Cruising the River ThamesPhoto by: Jerry L
La Tour de LondresPhoto by: Gérard M
London by nightPhoto by: Gérard M
L'orchestrePhoto by: Gérard M
La posePhoto by: Gérard M
The BoatPhoto by: CoyoteLovely
The Table SettingsPhoto by: CoyoteLovely
The London Eye from the BoatPhoto by: CoyoteLovely
The London Eye as seen on the ...Photo by: CoyoteLovely
The Professional Dinner ...Photo by: CoyoteLovely
What You Can Expect
Pick up a welcome cocktail from the onboard bar, and then take a seat at your table as you head east along the Thames River. Relax while listening to live jazz music, and feast on a sumptuous 4-course meal, served by your waiting staff. See the Itinerary below for a sample menu. Upgrade to the Premier Dinner option if you want a half-bottle of house wine and mineral water included. Drinks are also available from the bar (own expense).
As you eat, gaze out of the window to see the sights of London by night. Pass the Houses of Parliament, bathed in a golden glow, and look to the South Bank to see the trendy Tate Modern museum as well as the London Eye — a legendary city landmark. Glide beneath the Millennium Bridge, featured in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, and then admire the sight of Shakespeare’s Globe. Look to the north bank for a glimpse of St Paul’s Cathedral and gaze east to see Tower Bridge illuminated against the dark London sky.
Finish your London dinner-cruise experience dancing to anything from 1960s tunes to modern hits. After 2.5 hours of cruising up and down the Thames River, your experience finishes back at Embankment Pier.
Starter (choice of one):
- Asparagus and Paxton Cheddar tart with a balsamic glaze and baby leaf salad
- Severn and Wye smoked salmon, served with a celeriac rémoulade and brown bread
- Ham hock and summer pea terrine, served with piccalilli and almond and black pepper wafers
- Cornish mackerel fillet with pickled cucumber, beetroot, and a tomato and shallot dressing
- Apple and Calvados sorbet
Main course (choice of one):
- Slow-roasted Gloucester Old Spot pork belly accompanied by summer bean and chorizo cassoulet, braised savoy cabbage and caramelized shallots
- Roasted breast of Sussex chicken with fondant potatoes, spring greens, shallot purée and girolle mushrooms
- Pan-fried fillet of cod with crushed potatoes and spring onions, braised baby gem lettuce, summer peas and lemon velouté (sauce)
- Broad bean and baby leek risotto with girolle mushrooms, halloumi-stuffed red peppers and truffle oil
- Coconut parfait and chocolate ice cream with a piña colada shot
- Strawberry bavarois (custard and whipped cream) with a balsamic crème brûlée heart, black-pepper tuile and Pimm’s sorbet
- Lemon posset with shortbread
- Sussex Charmer cheddar cheese, served with tomato and chilli chutney plus fruit bread
A great experience indeed! It was perfect.
Great romantic evening, with excellent service and fine food with the fine views.
This was absolutely fabulous! They had everything ready to go and were very nice.
atmosphere very nice
ride was comfortable
food was good
This tour was amazing!
It was an amazing tour, a great way to experience London in the evening.
We did this on our 1st night in London. The sights, food, wine and entertainment were all superb. The Symphony is a very nice ship. The crew was attentive and friendly. With the to exchange rate this was a bit of a splurge, but worth it.
BEAUTIFUL! BEAUTIFUL! BEAUTIFUL! And the food was good too!
Fantastic experience. Lovely food.