- 2.5-hour Thames River dinner cruise in London with a welcome cocktail
- Cruise along the Thames aboard the luxurious Harmony or Symphony boats
- Listen to music from a live jazz band as you enjoy a 4-course meal on the dinner cruise
- Pass top London attractions such as Tower Bridge, St Paul's Cathedral and Big Ben
- Finish the Thames River night cruise with after-dinner dancing
- Upgrade to the Premier Dinner option to include wine and mineral water
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Chocolate dessertPhoto by: Dean F
- Awesome desert!Photo by: meadora
- Symphony Premier Table ViewPhoto by: meadora
- Cruising the River ThamesPhoto by: Jerry L
- La Tour de LondresPhoto by: Gérard M
- London by nightPhoto by: Gérard M
- L'orchestrePhoto by: Gérard M
- La posePhoto by: Gérard M
- The BoatPhoto by: CoyoteLovely
- The Table SettingsPhoto by: CoyoteLovely
- The London Eye from the BoatPhoto by: CoyoteLovely
- The London Eye as seen on the ...Photo by: CoyoteLovely
- The Professional Dinner ...Photo by: CoyoteLovely
What You Can Expect
Starter (choice of one):
- Asparagus and Paxton Cheddar tart with a balsamic glaze and baby leaf salad
- Severn and Wye smoked salmon, served with a celeriac rémoulade and brown bread
- Ham hock and summer pea terrine, served with piccalilli and almond and black pepper wafers
- Cornish mackerel fillet with pickled cucumber, beetroot, and a tomato and shallot dressing
- Apple and Calvados sorbet
Main course (choice of one):
- Slow-roasted Gloucester Old Spot pork belly accompanied by summer bean and chorizo cassoulet, braised savoy cabbage and caramelized shallots
- Roasted breast of Sussex chicken with fondant potatoes, spring greens, shallot purée and girolle mushrooms
- Pan-fried fillet of cod with crushed potatoes and spring onions, braised baby gem lettuce, summer peas and lemon velouté (sauce)
- Broad bean and baby leek risotto with girolle mushrooms, halloumi-stuffed red peppers and truffle oil
- Coconut parfait and chocolate ice cream with a piña colada shot
- Strawberry bavarois (custard and whipped cream) with a balsamic crème brûlée heart, black-pepper tuile and Pimm’s sorbet
- Lemon posset with shortbread
- Sussex Charmer cheddar cheese, served with tomato and chilli chutney plus fruit bread
best table on the boat!!..dinner very nice..flat soda twice and stilled charged...views beautiful at night
FANTASTICO, OTTIMA CENA E VINO A VOLONTA'.
Nice experience, food and service were great. The band was outstanding as well.
This was an excellent choice for us. We went in the evening and had a great experience, food and entertainment was perfect. Beautiful at night seeing the sights lit up.
Excellent dinner and cruise, beautiful setting and enjoyed it thoroughly.
It was nice river boat dinner. The music was fantastic! Service was good. The food was kind of trendy cooking but was just ok to us.
We looked forward to this on our visit to London, and we're not disappointed , well looked after by the superb staff, food beautiful , and the band added the extra feel of a superb 3 hr trip, treat yourself , we will be back,
Thank you to everyone involved.
We loved our dinner cruise! The boat and views are breathtaking, and the food, band and service are as well. Expensive but worth it! The only downside is that you don't want it to end!
A great experience indeed! It was perfect.
Great romantic evening, with excellent service and fine food with the fine views.