- 2.5-hour lunch cruise on the River Thames with live jazz entertainment
- Welcome cocktail
- Three-course meal freshly prepared onboard
- Sightseeing cruise takes you past London's famous attractions
- Live jazz band
- Optional upgrade to include one drink
- Choice of pickup and dropoff from Embankment Pier or Waterloo Pier
What You Can Expect
Your musical accompaniment is a live jazz band performing well known songs from the Jazz Repertoire. The music is classed as Mainstream Jazz, with a mix of fast and slow numbers and a selection from Dixieland, Trad Jazz and Smooth Jazz, enhancing your cruise experience.
- Classic Sunday Lunch Jazz Cruise: Three course lunch cruise with live entertainment
- Premier Sunday Lunch Jazz Cruise: Three course lunch cruise including one drink(soft or alcoholic) and live entertainment
Smoked Salmon: caper, shallot and parsley oil
Corn Fed Chicken Supreme Herb Roasted New Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables, Thyme Jus, or,
Main Course vegetarian
Dark Chocolate Tart: Berry Compote
Fairtrade tea or coffee
trip was excellent had an amazing time, food was lovely service good would recommend and the sun was shinning which was a bonus.
Excellent afternoon on the River Thames Jazz Lunch Cruise. Food very good and staff looked after 6 of us very well.
Would highly recommend and good value for the money.
Really really enjoyed it !! Food was great and the band were brilliant !
The jazz cruise was fantastic. Staff were friendly and gave impeccable service.
The food was good as was the lovely jazz band. A 'must do' in London.
This was a good cruise .. I loved the atmosphere specially when the sun goes into the boat from the ceiling windows
The food was great and the music too
It was fantastic! Service, food, ambiance, band and cruise was an experience we will remember and recommend to friends and family, as we have already.
The cruise was wonderful..food was outstanding..music fabulous
however location of departure was changed and we were not notified therefore , my 80 yr old mom had to walk almost another mile to get to the departure pier
Client was very pleased.
This was a good thing to do the day after we arrived on our long flight from Australia. We have been to London several times before, and this time we really enjoyed floating down the Thames to see things from a different perspective, while enjoying good food and great music-very civilised!