- Shared transfer from Harwich Port to central London hotels and London Heathrow hotel
- Avoid the hassle of port taxi lines!
- Stop to see the Tower of London before arriving at your hotel
- Enjoy an efficient and convenient transfer by comfortable, air-conditioned coach
- Transfer service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
What You Can Expect
Before arriving at your hotel, enjoy a 45-minute break in central London at the Tower of London – one of the city’s most iconic attractions. Use the time to stretch your legs on a walk around, or pose for photos in front of this majestic, yet imposing, tower that was designed to terrify Londoners and foreign invaders alike.
After your break, return to your coach and head to your hotel. If you’re staying in a hotel at one of London’s airports (Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted or Luton), your driver will drop you off first at Victoria Station, so you can catch an express train to your hotel (not included).
When making a booking, you will need to advise your cruise ship details and your hotel accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided a travel voucher to present to the driver. Approximately 24 hours prior to your arrival at Harwich Port, you will be required to reconfirm exact pickup time and place (contact info will be provided on your confirmation voucher).