- Shared transfer from central London hotels or Heathrow Airport hotels to Harwich Port
- Stress-free way to get to the port in time for your cruise
- Relax in a spacious, air-conditioned coach
- Stop at a supermarket on the way to Harwich Port to shop for last-minute essentials
- Service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
What You Can Expect
Just before your arrival at Harwich Port, stop at a large supermarket where you can stock up on last-minute essentials for your cruise, if you wish. Shop for snacks, water and more, or simply use the 45-minute break to stretch your legs before boarding your ship.
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your hotel accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided a travel voucher to present to the driver. Approximately 24 hours prior to your departure you will be required to reconfirm exact pickup time and place (contact info will be provided on your confirmation voucher).
Easy trip to our hotel!
Not knowing anything about Viator, we were apprehensive to say the least about timing being the most important part of the service. We were totally satisfied with the overall experience. We were picked up at the designated hotel near Heathrow on time, in a most comfortable bus. The driver (Michael?) was so efficient and very funny, he had running commentary and had us laughing and at ease. We made a convenience stop about half way and arrived at the ship in plenty of time. Will use your service again whenever we can.