- Half-day London city sightseeing tour
- Tour London on a vintage double-decker bus and see attractions like Westminster Abbey
- See top London attractions including Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre and the London Eye during your Thames River sightseeing cruise
- Watch the Changing of the Guard ceremony at Buckingham Palace
- Upgrade to include a traditional fish and chips lunch in a central London pub
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Pass St Paul's Cathedral, a much-loved Baroque cathedral that has hosted countless services for London’s dignitaries over the years, and hear details of significant occasions, such as the wedding of Lady Diana to Prince Charles, from your guide.
Amble down to the banks of the Thames River for a photo stop outside the Tower of London. Designed to terrify Londoners while deterring foreign invaders, the formidable-looking tower is now home to the Crown Jewels and the famous Beefeater guards who protect them.
Walk along the river to Tower Pier and hop aboard a sightseeing boat for a leisurely cruise to Westminster. Sit out on deck or relax in the comfy seats in the saloon, listening to audio commentary about all the sites that you pass. Cruise under London Bridge, gaze at Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, and see the London Eye just across the river.
Next, head to the Queen’s famous residence — Buckingham Palace — and see the legendary Changing of the Guard ceremony from outside the palace gates. In time to drumbeats from a military band, soldiers from the Queen’s Foot Guard march to Buckingham Palace in their eye-catching red tunics and bearskin hats.
Watch this traditional ceremony, and then travel by coach to Kensington Palace. Your tour concludes here, giving you plenty of time to relax and enjoy tea or to head inside Kensington Palace if you wish (own expense). Feeling hungry? Upgrade to include a delicious fish and chips lunch in a central London pub.