- Half-day London highlights tour with a Champagne afternoon tea
- Sightsee from the comfort of a vintage Harrods double-decker bus and see top London attractions like Big Ben
- Stop for photos by the Tower of London and Westminster
- Cruise from Tower Pier to Westminster on a River Thames sightseeing boat
- See the Changing of the Guard ceremony at Buckingham Palace
- Finish your tour with a glass of Champagne and afternoon tea at Harrod’s Georgian Restaurant
Amble down to the banks of the River Thames for a photo stop outside the Tower of London, and hear how the formidable-looking building is now home to the famous Crown Jewels, as well as the Beefeater guards who protect them.
Walk along the river to Tower Pier and hop aboard a River Thames sightseeing boat for a leisurely cruise to Westminster. Sit out on deck or relax in the comfy seats in the saloon, listening to audio commentary about all the sites that you pass. Cruise under London Bridge, gaze at Shakespeare’s Globe, and see the London Eye just across the river.
Head to the Queen’s London residence next -- Buckingham Palace -- for a photo stop in front of the palace and with of her guards in their eye-catching red tunics and bearskin hats
Then travel by coach to Harrods in Knightsbridge for your afternoon tea in its elegant Georgian Restaurant. Your tour finishes here so sit back and relax in this sumptuous setting with a glass of Champagne, accompanied by your quintessentially British afternoon tea: homemade scones, strawberry jam, clotted cream and a pot of tea.