- Half-day London highlights tour with an afternoon tea
- Sightsee from the comfort of a vintage double-decker bus and see top London attractions like Big Ben
- Stop for photos by the Tower of London and Westminster
- Cruise from Tower Pier to Westminster on a River Thames sightseeing boat
- Finish your tour with an afternoon tea at Kensington Palace Orangery
What You Can Expect
Amble down to the banks of the River Thames for a photo stop outside the Tower of London, and hear how the formidable-looking building is now home to the famous Crown Jewels, as well as the Beefeater guards who protect them.
Walk along the river to Tower Pier and hop aboard a River Thames sightseeing boat for a leisurely cruise to Westminster. Sit out on deck or relax in the comfy seats in the saloon, listening to audio commentary about all the sites that you pass. Cruise under London Bridge, gaze at Shakespeare’s Globe, and see the London Eye just across the river.
Head to the Queen’s London residence next -- Buckingham Palace -- for a photo stop in front of the palace and with of her guards in their eye-catching red tunics and bearskin hats
Then travel by coach to Kensington Palace Orangery for your traditional afternoon tea. Your tour finishes here so sit back and relax enjoying your quintessentially British scones, jam and clotted cream or finger sandwiches and rich pastries accompanied by a choice of tea.
Please note: In the event that The Orangery is closed due to private function, afternoon tea will take place at the Park Plaza Westminster Hotel.