- 3.5-hour bus tour of London with Thames River cruise and traditional English afternoon tea
- Travel the city in style by vintage double-decker bus
- Take in top London attractions such as Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye and Trafalgar Square
- Marvel at the imposing beauty of Buckingham Palace
- Cruise from Tower Pier to Westminster on a Thames River sightseeing boat
- Finish your tour with afternoon tea and scones at Criterion Restaurant in Piccadilly Circus
What You Can Expect
Our tour guide Frank was so wonderful he might have ruined tour guides for me forever. It was fantasic. He took us though all the sites and was a fountain of information. He also made sure everyone was able to get back to their hotel. This was a wonderful tour and the highlight of our trip!
Very nice tour. Disappointed that we didn't have tea as Kensington Palace as originally booked. Didn't really like the hotel tea, although it was a delicious spread and gluten free as requested, I would have preferred something more homely and cosy like the Palace.