- 3.5-hour bus tour of London with Thames River cruise and traditional English afternoon tea
- Travel the city in style by vintage double-decker bus
- Take in top London attractions such as Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye and Trafalgar Square
- Marvel at the imposing beauty of Buckingham Palace
- Cruise from Tower Pier to Westminster on a Thames River sightseeing boat
- Finish your tour with afternoon tea and scones at Westminster Park Plaza
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
A very enjoyable experience. Looked after all throughout the tour. A great way too see london.
A great afternoon out. I would have liked the river trip to be longer, but it has inspired me to do something similar again. Afternoon tea was superb.
Included in this was the vintage bus tour the cruise the afternoon tea at Criterion. Everything was wonderful! Would surely do it again with viator.
This tour is a great way to see the highlights of London in an afternoon. Tea at the Criterion Restaurant is a nice way to end the tour and meet your fellow travellers.
This was a great first day in London tour! Guide was very knowledgeable and funny. We especially likes the Afternoon Tea at the the Criterion. Highly recommend this tour!!
We really enjoyed the entire experience, and I would highly recommend going to the High Tea at the end of the tour!!
Our tour guide Frank was so wonderful he might have ruined tour guides for me forever. It was fantasic. He took us though all the sites and was a fountain of information. He also made sure everyone was able to get back to their hotel. This was a wonderful tour and the highlight of our trip!
Very nice tour. Disappointed that we didn't have tea as Kensington Palace as originally booked. Didn't really like the hotel tea, although it was a delicious spread and gluten free as requested, I would have preferred something more homely and cosy like the Palace.
Patricia S USA
Great as usual
Jess our tour guide was energetic and entertaining! I learned so much! And the tea was heavenly! Well done :)