- 5-hour London tour including Thames River sightseeing cruise with professional guide
- See top London attractions like Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and St Paul’s Cathedral from an open-top double decker bus
- Hear stories of treason and intrigue at the Tower of London and see the Beefeater guards who protect the Crown Jewels
- Relax on a Thames River sightseeing cruise and see iconic sights like Tower of London, Shakespeare’s Globe, London Eye and Cleopatra's Needle
- Watch the Changing of the Guard ceremony at Buckingham Palace
- Get great views from the Shard, London’s newest and tallest building that stands 1,016 feet (310 meters) tall!
What You Can Expect
You’ll continue to the Tower of London, built on the Thames River nearly 1,000 years ago. The imposing former palace was once a fortress and prison; note the Traitors' Gate where prisoners entered -- your guide will share tales of the royals and nobles who met their end inside. The Tower of London is now home to the Crown Jewels, which are protected by the Beefeaters.
After your introduction to the Tower, you’ll go down to the water for a short Thames River sightseeing cruise. On the boat, you’ll glide past famous spots like Shakespeare’s Globe, Cleopatra’s Needle and London Bridge before arriving at Embankment pier where you rejoin the bus and head for Buckingham Palace.
At Buckingham Palace, the official London residence of the Queen, you’ll walk to the gates to catch the famous Changing of the Guard ceremony. Have your camera ready to snap pics of the pomp and pageantry as the Guards, sporting their tall bearskin hats and red tunics, march to military music while coming on or off shift.
After your time at Buckingham Palace, you’ll go to the tour’s final stop: the Shard, London's newest architectural attraction and the tallest building in Western Europe! You’ll receive Fastrack tickets to the ‘The View,’ located near the top of the Shard, where you get breathtaking 360-degree views of London.
The tour ends at the Shard. Feel free to stay and enjoy the views at your leisure.
Note: When the Changing of the Guard does not take place, you will stop instead for photos of Buckingham Palace