- Return coach trip from London to Stonehenge
- Travel in air-conditioned comfort then tour Stonehenge at your leisure
- Stonehenge entrance tickets and free audio-guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you want quick and easy transport to Stonehenge so you can wander the ancient monument on your own, this option is for you. With both morning and afternoon departure times, it's easy to work into your schedule.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- MajesticPhoto by: James R
- IMG_0236Photo by: Joanne A
- The lengendary stonesPhoto by: Whitney H
- Builders HousesPhoto by: Rodney W
- stonehengePhoto by: adolfo n
- StonehengePhoto by: adolfo n
- Stonehenge birdsPhoto by: icrivat
- View of Stonehenge.jpgPhoto by: dario.viator
- 4.jpgPhoto by: dario.viator
- 1234.jpgPhoto by: dario.viator
- 123.jpgPhoto by: dario.viator
- Vue d'ensemblePhoto by: Jacqueline H
- Kraaien op de eeuwenoude ...Photo by: Annette V
- StonehengePhoto by: frank c
- Enjoying Stone Henge!Photo by: James R
- Twins!Photo by: James R
- Stonehenge may 2013Photo by: Kristine K
- audioguidePhoto by: Kristine K
- stonehenge0Photo by: Kristine K
- StonehengePhoto by: Kristine K
What You Can Expect
Loved getting to go see Stonehenge from London. The trip was quick and easy, and we had plenty of time to enjoy the stones, the audio tour, and the gift shop before heading back. Only downside was we could NOT understand our driver's accent, heh.
This was a very interesting tour. Our guide was really good and knew all of the history about the area and Stonehenge. We even enjoyed the bus ride. It was nice seeing the beautiful countryside.
This was a great tour. Gave us just enough time to thoroughly enjoy Stonehenge and listen to the audio guide in full.
It was very convenient embedding this tour into our few days stay in London.
Time given at the Stonehenge was sufficient.
Staff were pleasant and helpful. Bus was comfortable. Could've used more time at the site.
Basically just a bus ride and then an audio tour But Stonehenge was amazing.
This tour was everything I had hoped for. The guide was very knowledgeable and the bus ride was extremely comfortable! I loved seeing Stonehenge and learning more about it. We were actually upgraded to a trip that also included a visit to Bath for the afternoon, since not enough people signed on for the trip to Stonehenge alone. It was an awesome day! The town of Bath is completely decked out for Christmas and had an outdoor Christmas market in many streets. The Roman Baths and Museum were something very interesting to see. This is a great day trip from London.
This was a great, quick trip to Stonehenge. We received an audio guide and had plenty of time to roam around the area.
Perfect...exactly what we wanted! We're not a fan of touring with a group, so this was perfect for our family of 3 adults. The amount of time we spent at Stonehenge was perfect...plenty of time to walk the grounds and go through the gift shop before returning to the bus.