- Return coach trip from London to Stonehenge
- Travel in air-conditioned comfort then tour Stonehenge at your leisure
- Stonehenge entrance tickets and free audio-guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you want quick and easy transport to Stonehenge so you can wander the ancient monument on your own, this option is for you. With both morning and afternoon departure times, it's easy to work into your schedule.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- MajesticPhoto by: James R
- IMG_0236Photo by: Joanne A
- El LugarPhoto by: Ricardo
- The lengendary stonesPhoto by: Whitney H
- Builders HousesPhoto by: Rodney W
- stonehengePhoto by: adolfo n
- StonehengePhoto by: adolfo n
- Stonehenge birdsPhoto by: icrivat
- View of Stonehenge.jpgPhoto by: dario.viator
- 4.jpgPhoto by: dario.viator
- 1234.jpgPhoto by: dario.viator
- 123.jpgPhoto by: dario.viator
- Vue d'ensemblePhoto by: Jacqueline H
- Kraaien op de eeuwenoude ...Photo by: Annette V
- StonehengePhoto by: frank c
- Enjoying Stone Henge!Photo by: James R
- Twins!Photo by: James R
- Stonehenge may 2013Photo by: Kristine K
- audioguidePhoto by: Kristine K
- stonehenge0Photo by: Kristine K
What You Can Expect
Great way to see the stones. Best to avoid driving in the traffic in London. Just the right amount of time at the site.
This tour was amazing!
Highly recommend if you love history and nature like my family!
I had a great experience. The company provided on-time, convenient and direct transport to and from Stonehenge without any fuss or gimmicks!
Great day-trip to visit an iconic UNESCO site! Our driver was extremely professional and informative. Electronic audio guides were provided to us at the site giving you the freedom to move at your own pace while also providing you with the history and insight your looking for.
Just as stated - a shuttle and independent tour, We aren't much for guided tours so this was perfect. The shuttle picked us up at our hotel, which was an unexpected bonus. The driver was very pleasant. I would note the bus was not air conditioned and it was an unseasonably warm day for early May! There was adequate time to tour the stones and the visitor center. Would definitely recommend this tour as an economical way to visit Stonehenge, a must-see if visiting London! Drop off was convenient at Victoria station.
Loved getting to go see Stonehenge from London. The trip was quick and easy, and we had plenty of time to enjoy the stones, the audio tour, and the gift shop before heading back. Only downside was we could NOT understand our driver's accent, heh.
This was a very interesting tour. Our guide was really good and knew all of the history about the area and Stonehenge. We even enjoyed the bus ride. It was nice seeing the beautiful countryside.
This was a great tour. Gave us just enough time to thoroughly enjoy Stonehenge and listen to the audio guide in full.
It was very convenient embedding this tour into our few days stay in London.
Time given at the Stonehenge was sufficient.