- Return coach trip from London to Stonehenge
- Travel in air-conditioned comfort then tour Stonehenge at your leisure
- Stonehenge entrance tickets and free audio-guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you want quick and easy transport to Stonehenge so you can wander the ancient monument on your own, this option is for you. With both morning and afternoon departure times, it's easy to work into your schedule.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- MajesticPhoto by: James R
- IMG_0236Photo by: Joanne A
- Builders HousesPhoto by: Rodney W
- stonehengePhoto by: adolfo n
- StonehengePhoto by: adolfo n
- Stonehenge birdsPhoto by: icrivat
- View of Stonehenge.jpgPhoto by: dario.viator
- 4.jpgPhoto by: dario.viator
- 1234.jpgPhoto by: dario.viator
- 123.jpgPhoto by: dario.viator
- Vue d'ensemblePhoto by: Jacqueline H
- Kraaien op de eeuwenoude ...Photo by: Annette V
- StonehengePhoto by: frank c
- Enjoying Stone Henge!Photo by: James R
- Twins!Photo by: James R
- Stonehenge may 2013Photo by: Kristine K
- audioguidePhoto by: Kristine K
- stonehenge0Photo by: Kristine K
- StonehengePhoto by: Kristine K
- Stonehenge March 2012Photo by: Michael B
USA, 04 2012
What You Can Expect
Staff were pleasant and helpful. Bus was comfortable. Could've used more time at the site.
Basically just a bus ride and then an audio tour But Stonehenge was amazing.
This tour was everything I had hoped for. The guide was very knowledgeable and the bus ride was extremely comfortable! I loved seeing Stonehenge and learning more about it. We were actually upgraded to a trip that also included a visit to Bath for the afternoon, since not enough people signed on for the trip to Stonehenge alone. It was an awesome day! The town of Bath is completely decked out for Christmas and had an outdoor Christmas market in many streets. The Roman Baths and Museum were something very interesting to see. This is a great day trip from London.
This was a great, quick trip to Stonehenge. We received an audio guide and had plenty of time to roam around the area.
Perfect...exactly what we wanted! We're not a fan of touring with a group, so this was perfect for our family of 3 adults. The amount of time we spent at Stonehenge was perfect...plenty of time to walk the grounds and go through the gift shop before returning to the bus.
Fantastic trip! Just wish I had more time to explore the site.
Definitely worth having someone drive us out from London as it was pretty far plus traffic! Make sure you get in the right line to get on to the shuttle bus. There's one for prebooked groups and another for individuals. Would recommend the audio tour. Our bus driver also gave us good insight and knowledge as he was driving through the city.
We had an absolutely lovely time. The coach driver was amazing and so funny! He had lots of great information for us along the way but also let us rest a little while too. We had the right amount of time at Stonehenge and the go at your own pace was the best. Nice visitor's area for a bite to eat and lovely gift shop. Highly recommend this trip for a wonderful afternoon.
Coach driver was very helpful, tour was great, although it was very cold, the museum at the site is fantastic.