- Full-day trip from London to the Cotswolds
- Walk along Burford's shop-lined high street
- Enjoy a 2-course lunch at a hotel restaurant in the heart of the Cotswolds
- Visit pretty Cotswold villages including Bibury, Bourton-on-the-Water and Stow-on-the-Wold
- Pickup from selected central London hotels
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A peaceful escape to a quaint and picturesque region of England. Have a traditional lunch in an old English restaurant, visit teahouses and soak up the charm of the Cotswolds.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Nice town!Photo by: Elene P
- Bibury's trout is very good!Photo by: Elene P
- Cotswolds HousePhoto by: Mark S
- Garden area across from The ...Photo by: James J W
- Stratford-upon-AvonPhoto by: Berit A
- Our lunch venuePhoto by: Dana L
USA, 01 2013
- BurfordPhoto by: Courtney W
- BiburyPhoto by: Courtney W
- SconesPhoto by: Anonymous
- Shakespears townPhoto by: Anonymous
- Passing by a townPhoto by: Anonymous
- Waterway BridgePhoto by: Anonymous
- Another VillagePhoto by: Anonymous
- TroutPhoto by: Anonymous
- LunchPhoto by: Anonymous
- VillagePhoto by: Anonymous
- Greenery around the doorwayPhoto by: Anonymous
- Quaint ivy covered housesPhoto by: Anonymous
- Garden and waterfallPhoto by: Anonymous
- Green marshy pondPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
This all day tour was a real pleasure. You got to see a part of England you normally would not see. The lunch was superb. All in all this was a well balanced tour allowed you time for shopping if you desired and fine guide that kept you informed of what you were seeing.
Our guide David was just fantastic. He was full of knowledge and happy to answer any questions we had. What a pleasant day, we had perfect weather and the villages we visited are just gorgeous - postcard material. Lunch at the Swan hotel was lovely - the fresh trout is highly recommended!
What a great day, would do it again if I get the chance.
We thoroughly enjoyed our Tour through the Cotswold during our trip to London. I have wanted to visit the Cotswolds since I was a little girl and found this region as beautiful as I expected. We stopped at several pretty little Villages, and had plenty of time to explore each. The Bus Driver was professional, knowledgeable, and ensured we had a lovely day. We are very happy to recommend this Tour.
Lyn and Neil Clayton
A nice gentle relaxing day touring the English countryside.
A lovely day out from the hussle and bussle of London. A visit to 4 different places each with their own unique charm.
Our tour guide is very knowledgeable and full of sense of humor, so does our driver. Lunch was at Swan House - the trout was very fresh and tasty. The four towns are very beautiful. Highly recommend the tour for everyone! Perfect getaway from the city.
Excellent day, fantastic scenery and a wionderful group of people
What a beautiful part of the world, and there's so much more to explore! I would reccommend a weekend in the Cotswolds but we had limited time and I am so happy we did this tour. I cannot remember the tour guides name as she only said it once and spoke softly on the microphone. She was nice enough but we felt she did not know too much of the areas and she was reading off pieces of paper. The towns visited were beautiful, Bibury and Bourton on the water were just amazing and we were lucky to have a beautiful sunny day. Stow on the wold was quite average I would have preffered another village or more time in Bourton. The lunch at the pub was very yummy, the apple crumble was to die for.
All in all a lovely day and I enjoyed having free time in each village.
Mark was an interesting and very knowledgeable guide. Pickup and drop off worked well.
Wonderful tour - highly recommend. We visited 4 of the most charming villages in the area with free time for exploring in all. Our tour guide was excellent, very knowledgeable, helpful and fun.