- Full-day trip from London to the Cotswolds
- Walk along Burford's shop-lined high street
- Enjoy a 2-course lunch at a hotel restaurant in the heart of the Cotswolds
- Visit pretty Cotswold villages including Bibury, Bourton-on-the-Water and Stow-on-the-Wold
- Pickup from selected central London hotels
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A peaceful escape to a quaint and picturesque region of England. Have a traditional lunch in an old English restaurant, visit teahouses and soak up the charm of the Cotswolds.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Nice town!Photo by: Elene P
- Bibury's trout is very good!Photo by: Elene P
- Cotswolds HousePhoto by: Mark S
- Garden area across from The ...Photo by: James J W
- Stratford-upon-AvonPhoto by: Berit A
- Our lunch venuePhoto by: Dana L
USA, 01 2013
- BurfordPhoto by: Courtney W
- BiburyPhoto by: Courtney W
- SconesPhoto by: Anonymous
- Shakespears townPhoto by: Anonymous
- Passing by a townPhoto by: Anonymous
- Waterway BridgePhoto by: Anonymous
- Another VillagePhoto by: Anonymous
- TroutPhoto by: Anonymous
- LunchPhoto by: Anonymous
- VillagePhoto by: Anonymous
- Greenery around the doorwayPhoto by: Anonymous
- Quaint ivy covered housesPhoto by: Anonymous
- Garden and waterfallPhoto by: Anonymous
- Green marshy pondPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
EXCELLENT! Highly engaging tour guide and he gives a clear picture of the entire day's plan!
The tour was well-designed and well executed and both our guide and driver did an excellent job. The four villages we visited were what we'd hoped and we had enough time to explore, but without excessive time in any one place. It was a good day.
Natalia was a great guide. The beautiful country side mixed with quaint villages and very nice lunch made the trip a pleasure.
Cindy Chin Singapore
David who is the guide for the tour was very knowledgeable and filled us in with a lot of historical facts which really enhanced the tour experience. From the history of London to the current political events and even some of the juicy gossips going on right now, David really made this tour very enjoyable. Lunch at The Swan Hotel was excellent and the itinerary for the whole tour was well planned with visits to 2 market towns and 2 villages. We had just enough time to explore each place on our own while David also pointed out the main points of interests to us before we start wandering off. We had a perfect weather and every corner you turn, you are bound to get a postcard-worthy photo of the wonderful cottages. Cotswolds is an extremely beautiful area and I would highly recommend everyone to consider taking a day out from the busy London to visit Cotswolds. This tour is the perfect way to see several villages in Cotswolds, I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of the tour and would love to be back again.
This all day tour was a real pleasure. You got to see a part of England you normally would not see. The lunch was superb. All in all this was a well balanced tour allowed you time for shopping if you desired and fine guide that kept you informed of what you were seeing.
Our guide David was just fantastic. He was full of knowledge and happy to answer any questions we had. What a pleasant day, we had perfect weather and the villages we visited are just gorgeous - postcard material. Lunch at the Swan hotel was lovely - the fresh trout is highly recommended!
What a great day, would do it again if I get the chance.
We thoroughly enjoyed our Tour through the Cotswold during our trip to London. I have wanted to visit the Cotswolds since I was a little girl and found this region as beautiful as I expected. We stopped at several pretty little Villages, and had plenty of time to explore each. The Bus Driver was professional, knowledgeable, and ensured we had a lovely day. We are very happy to recommend this Tour.
Lyn and Neil Clayton
A nice gentle relaxing day touring the English countryside.
A lovely day out from the hussle and bussle of London. A visit to 4 different places each with their own unique charm.