- Luxury day trip from London to Paris, with included round-trip Eurostar tickets
- Toast your day with Champagne and a delicious lunch on the Eiffel Tower
- See top Paris sights such as the Arc de Triomphe, Opera House and Champs-Élysées
- Enjoy a Seine River cruise to see more Paris attractions, including Notre Dame Cathedral
- Choose either a guided visit to the Louvre (own expense) or free time to sightsee or shop
- Upgrade to 1st Class on Eurostar and enjoy breakfast and dinner on board
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Notre Dame from BoatPhoto by: Cheryl F
- Inside the BoatPhoto by: Cheryl F
- One View of Paris from the ...Photo by: Cheryl F
- Opera House from the BusPhoto by: Cheryl F
- Eiffel Tower from BusPhoto by: Cheryl F
- Chocolate MoussePhoto by: Cheryl F
- Lunch at the Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Cheryl F
- Moulin Rouge from BusPhoto by: Cheryl F
- Notre DamePhoto by: Chris L
- Julie and Paul at the eiffel ...Photo by: Julie L
USA, 07 2014
- eiffel towerPhoto by: jill h
- Mona LisaPhoto by: OLGA J
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Cindy P
- Eiffel SunPhoto by: Warwick H
- Trip to Paris!Photo by: David T
- View from Seine River Cruise.Photo by: JWL
USA, 04 2012
- Dessert at the Eiffel TowerPhoto by: JWL
USA, 04 2012
- Lunch at the Eiffel TowerPhoto by: JWL
USA, 04 2012
- DSCN2057Photo by: Christine P
- DSCN2084Photo by: Christine P
What You Can Expect
- Roast chicken with fondant potatoes
- Chocolate cake and chocolate mousse
Lunch at the Eiffel Tower was the highlight for us. Our guide Charlotte was great. Whole day was fantastic.
Charlotte was an excellent guide. Genuine and congenial.
It was a great way to get to know about Paris. The ride on the Eurostar was comfortable and relaxing with a good breakfast and dinner.
Great tour. I'd recommend staying in a hotel near the St. Pancras Station which is what we did Hotel Pullman as it was easy to walk to the station in the morning and back at night. And don't forget to take your passport for the trip. It is required!
Nice train ride. Nice guide in Paris. Wonderful trip !!
We had the most incredible time. The whole day was first rate. Charlotte our tour guide was Parisian living in London. She made the tour personal to us. Lunch in the Effel tower was great. The cruise on the Seine perfect. Worth every dollar.
Oh LA LA!!!!! from London to Paris: the guide, the tour, the food, the private time all was great. i will do again if possible. The river cruise was also really nice. Overall I think its a must activity.
After a lackluster tour in London, this one day Paris tour was a dream come true. It truly delivered from beginning to end. We could not have been more pleased with this tour. It was scheduled out so well, not too rushed, the guide was WONDERFUL, a lovely mix of humour and info. The lunch on the Eiffel tower was quite spectacular for a tour lunch. I did not feel as if they were just tossing food on a table to a tour group, it felt very special and was a highlight of the day. The train trip was exciting as well, we opted to not do the catered meals on the train and we were fine with just bringing some food along from the train stations and buying drinks on the train. The river boat cruise portion of the Paris tour was a highlight as well. I would VERY MUCH recommend this trip. A true value for all that you get to see and do in one day. THANK YOU so much
Excellent tour our guide was very good added some humor to the tour.
Great trip. The Tour Guide was very knowledable and freindly. Great deal for money . Will try another booking soon.
Our guide was exceptional. She gave us so much information and looked after us very well. Lunch on the Eiffel Tower was beautiful. It was only a brief taste of Paris, and after this visit would like to visit for longer.