- Luxury day trip from London to Paris, with included round-trip Eurostar tickets
- Toast your day with Champagne and a delicious lunch on the Eiffel Tower
- See top Paris sights such as the Arc de Triomphe, Opera House and Champs-Élysées
- Enjoy a Seine River cruise to see more Paris attractions, including Notre Dame Cathedral
- Choose either a guided visit to the Louvre (own expense) or free time to sightsee or shop
- Upgrade to 1st Class on Eurostar and enjoy breakfast and dinner on board
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Notre Dame from BoatPhoto by: Cheryl F
- Inside the BoatPhoto by: Cheryl F
- One View of Paris from the ...Photo by: Cheryl F
- Opera House from the BusPhoto by: Cheryl F
- Eiffel Tower from BusPhoto by: Cheryl F
- Chocolate MoussePhoto by: Cheryl F
- Lunch at the Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Cheryl F
- Moulin Rouge from BusPhoto by: Cheryl F
- Notre DamePhoto by: Chris L
- Julie and Paul at the eiffel ...Photo by: Julie L
USA, 07 2014
- eiffel towerPhoto by: jill h
- Mona LisaPhoto by: OLGA J
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Cindy P
- Eiffel SunPhoto by: Warwick H
- Trip to Paris!Photo by: David T
- View from Seine River Cruise.Photo by: JWL
USA, 04 2012
- Dessert at the Eiffel TowerPhoto by: JWL
USA, 04 2012
- Lunch at the Eiffel TowerPhoto by: JWL
USA, 04 2012
- DSCN2057Photo by: Christine P
- DSCN2084Photo by: Christine P
What You Can Expect
- Roast chicken with fondant potatoes
- Chocolate cake and chocolate mousse
Great way to spend my birthday. I absolutely loved every part of this day trip. Definitely would recommend it.
The trip was excellent. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. She made us feel well taken care of. Our driver was very good as well. The whole trip was well organized. Would recommend to others.
Our guide, Charlotte, was very good. She introduced herself to us on the Eurostar train to Paris and told us where to meet when we got off. The bus was very comfortable as we drove to the river cruise which was right next to the Eiffel Tower. The cruise was great as we cruised by Notre Dam and many other sights. At the Eiffel Tower, we bypassed all the lines and got straight on the elevator to the restaurant. Lunch was good and the view from the tower is excellent. Next we got back on the bus and went to the Louvre. Bypassed the lines again and straight to the Mona Lisa. Fantastic tour!
My friends and I had such a great time - such a good way to see Paris in such a short period of time. Our tour guide, Pascaline, was so knowledgable and gave us a wonderful introduction to a city she obviously loves.
I dreamed of seeing Paris my whole life, and this tour made that dream come true. I saw the sights I had only dreamed of seeing. Excellent tour guide who offered history and insights into this beautiful city. Lunch on the Eiffel Tower was excellent. I also added a tour of the Louvre with our guide and this was excellent as she showed us the main attractions Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo. Charlotte was a wonderful guide!
Loved this trip though it is pretty full on! Easy to find your starting point. Train trip was excellent. Tour guide Charlotte is a wealth of info and great to chat with as well. Eiffel Tower experience is one of a kind. Loved the whole experience and strongly recommend this tour!
This tour was fabulous! It was very well planned and everything was perfect! I would hiighly recommend this trip to anyone who wanted to see it all in a day in Paris.
Lunch at the Eiffel Tower was the highlight for us. Our guide Charlotte was great. Whole day was fantastic.
Charlotte was an excellent guide. Genuine and congenial.
It was a great way to get to know about Paris. The ride on the Eurostar was comfortable and relaxing with a good breakfast and dinner.
Great tour. I'd recommend staying in a hotel near the St. Pancras Station which is what we did Hotel Pullman as it was easy to walk to the station in the morning and back at night. And don't forget to take your passport for the trip. It is required!