- Luxury day trip from London to Paris, with included round-trip Eurostar tickets
- Toast your day with Champagne and a delicious lunch on the Eiffel Tower
- See top Paris sights such as the Arc de Triomphe, Opera House and Champs-Élysées
- Enjoy a Seine River cruise to see more Paris attractions, including Notre Dame Cathedral
- Choose either a guided visit to the Louvre (own expense) or free time to sightsee or shop
- Upgrade to 1st Class on Eurostar and enjoy breakfast and dinner on board
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Notre Dame from BoatPhoto by: Cheryl F
- Inside the BoatPhoto by: Cheryl F
- One View of Paris from the ...Photo by: Cheryl F
- Opera House from the BusPhoto by: Cheryl F
- Eiffel Tower from BusPhoto by: Cheryl F
- Chocolate MoussePhoto by: Cheryl F
- Lunch at the Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Cheryl F
- Moulin Rouge from BusPhoto by: Cheryl F
- Notre DamePhoto by: Chris L
- Julie and Paul at the eiffel ...Photo by: Julie L
USA, 07 2014
- eiffel towerPhoto by: jill h
- Mona LisaPhoto by: OLGA J
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Cindy P
- Eiffel SunPhoto by: Warwick H
- Trip to Paris!Photo by: David T
- View from Seine River Cruise.Photo by: JWL
USA, 04 2012
- Dessert at the Eiffel TowerPhoto by: JWL
USA, 04 2012
- Lunch at the Eiffel TowerPhoto by: JWL
USA, 04 2012
- DSCN2057Photo by: Christine P
- DSCN2084Photo by: Christine P
What You Can Expect
Sit back and relax as you journey to Paris in a little more than two hours. If you’re traveling first class, savor a delicious breakfast served to your table, and then dinner aboard this evening.
On arrival, hop inside an air-conditioned coach for a panoramic Paris sightseeing tour. Have your camera poised as you pass top Paris attractions such as the Opera House, Arc de Triomphe and elegant Champs-Élysées, and learn about the city's rich and long history from the engaging guided commentary.
Then, head for the world-famous, 19th-century Eiffel Tower, Paris' most iconic monument, for your delectable Champagne lunch. Show your priority-access ticket to avoid any long entry lines, and ascend via the elevator to the chic 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant, located on the first floor.
Take your seat and sip on a glass of chilled Champagne. Feel the bubbles tickle your nose, and feast on an appetizing 2-course lunch as you absorb the bird’s-eye views over the city spread below. Read the Itinerary below for a sample menu.
Then, enjoy a scenic 1-hour cruise on the Seine River. Take photos and hear the interesting commentary as you glide by landmarks such as Notre Dame Cathedral, and drink in the riverside sights.
Afterward, opt to use a spell of free time as you please. Perhaps enjoy a guided visit to the Louvre (own expense) to admire art treasures such as Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa. Or delve down Paris' handsome boulevards and lanes to shop at upscale boutiques, snap up gifts or unwind and people-watch at a sidewalk cafe.
Lastly, head back to the railway station in time for your return Eurostar train. Your day trip then concludes at St Pancras in the evening.
- Roast chicken with fondant potatoes
- Chocolate cake and chocolate mousse
Excellent way to spend a day in Paris. Our guide Charlotte was very informative.
Great way to spend my birthday. I absolutely loved every part of this day trip. Definitely would recommend it.
The trip was excellent. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. She made us feel well taken care of. Our driver was very good as well. The whole trip was well organized. Would recommend to others.
Our guide, Charlotte, was very good. She introduced herself to us on the Eurostar train to Paris and told us where to meet when we got off. The bus was very comfortable as we drove to the river cruise which was right next to the Eiffel Tower. The cruise was great as we cruised by Notre Dam and many other sights. At the Eiffel Tower, we bypassed all the lines and got straight on the elevator to the restaurant. Lunch was good and the view from the tower is excellent. Next we got back on the bus and went to the Louvre. Bypassed the lines again and straight to the Mona Lisa. Fantastic tour!
My friends and I had such a great time - such a good way to see Paris in such a short period of time. Our tour guide, Pascaline, was so knowledgable and gave us a wonderful introduction to a city she obviously loves.
I dreamed of seeing Paris my whole life, and this tour made that dream come true. I saw the sights I had only dreamed of seeing. Excellent tour guide who offered history and insights into this beautiful city. Lunch on the Eiffel Tower was excellent. I also added a tour of the Louvre with our guide and this was excellent as she showed us the main attractions Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo. Charlotte was a wonderful guide!
Loved this trip though it is pretty full on! Easy to find your starting point. Train trip was excellent. Tour guide Charlotte is a wealth of info and great to chat with as well. Eiffel Tower experience is one of a kind. Loved the whole experience and strongly recommend this tour!
This tour was fabulous! It was very well planned and everything was perfect! I would hiighly recommend this trip to anyone who wanted to see it all in a day in Paris.
Lunch at the Eiffel Tower was the highlight for us. Our guide Charlotte was great. Whole day was fantastic.
Charlotte was an excellent guide. Genuine and congenial.
It was a great way to get to know about Paris. The ride on the Eurostar was comfortable and relaxing with a good breakfast and dinner.