- Ticket to Mamma Mia! Theater Show at Novella Theater in London
- The global hit musical inspired by the songs of Abba, set on a Greek island
- Hear legendary Abba songs including ‘Dancing Queen’ and ‘SOS’
- Choose from two seating options to suit your budget
- Optional pre-theater dinner at Strand Carvery
What You Can Expect
Make your own way to the Novella Theatre, in the heart of London’s dazzling theatrical district, and collect your tickets from the box office. At booking, select from standard-priced seats located in the stalls, or indulge in top-priced seats that afford unrivalled views of the action.
Upgrade to enjoy classic British cuisine before the show at an elegant eatery nearby to the theatre. See the Itinerary section below to see a sample menu served at the Strand Carvery.
Feel your excitement heighten as you take your seat and an atmospheric silence descends upon the audience. Lose yourself in the music and the melodies of ABBA’s best loved classics as the drama of the story unfolds and you are swept into a whirlwind of romance and turbulence. Leave the theatre with magical memories after the show concludes.
First course (choice of one):
- Soup of the day
- Your choice from the cold buffet (including seafood, poached salmon, asparagus, terrines, quiches and salad)
Main course (two of the following dishes are available daily); choice of one):
- Roast beef
- Roast leg of lamb
- Roast breast of Norfolk turkey
- Roast gammon (smoked or non-smoked)
Main courses are served with a choice of one of the following; selection of vegetables, roast potatoes, new potatoes, Yorkshire pudding and red wine jus (sauce)
- Pear and macadamia nut crumble
- Strawberry trifle
- Passion fruit Eton Mess
- Chocolate brownie
- Fresh fruit salad
- Cheese board of English cheddar, Somerset brie, Cropwell stilton, pear and ginger chutney, celery and biscuits
- Assorted ice cream or sorbet
This was so much fun! Loved every moment of it!
This tour was amazing!
Best of the musicals we saw -- great story told by music.
Excellent show!!! Have seen the play in Toronto, Canada before, but, this is much better and far more entertaining.
Great fun! I saw the play on Broadway and was delighted that the performances were in all ways equal.
Excellent show! Dinner was delicious although not enough time to enjoy it.
It was fantastic.Had a great time.Everyone was up dancing at the end.highly recommend.
Excellent seats. The show was wonderful, we really enjoyed.
Second time I have seen Mamma Mia in London. Wonderful show both times.