This infectious and funny musical features 22 of ABBA's best known songs, including The Winner Takes It All, Money Money Money, Dancing Queen, Chiquitita, Voulez Vous, S.O.S, Thank You for the Music, Knowing Me Knowing You, and, of course, Mamma Mia!
- Ticket to Mamma Mia! Theater Show at Novella Theater in London
- The global hit musical inspired by the songs of Abba, set on a Greek island
- Hear legendary Abba songs including ‘Dancing Queen’ and ‘SOS’
- Choose from two seating options to suit your budget
- Optional pre-theater dinner at Strand Carvery
What You Can Expect
Make the most of this memorable evening and enjoy a 2-course pre-show dinner at Strand Carvery. Strand Carvery is situated close to the theater and serves a traditional roast dinner menu. A sample menu can be viewed in the Itinerary section below.
First course (choice of one):
- Soup of the day
- Your choice from the cold buffet (including seafood, poached salmon, asparagus, terrines, quiches and salad)
Main course (two of the following dishes are available daily); choice of one):
- Roast beef
- Roast leg of lamb
- Roast breast of Norfolk turkey
- Roast gammon (smoked or non-smoked)
Main courses are served with a choice of one of the following; selection of vegetables, roast potatoes, new potatoes, Yorkshire pudding and red wine jus (sauce)
- Pear and macadamia nut crumble
- Strawberry trifle
- Passion fruit Eton Mess
- Chocolate brownie
- Fresh fruit salad
- Cheese board of English cheddar, Somerset brie, Cropwell stilton, pear and ginger chutney, celery and biscuits
- Assorted ice cream or sorbet
This was so much fun! Loved every moment of it!
This tour was amazing!
Best of the musicals we saw -- great story told by music.
Excellent show!!! Have seen the play in Toronto, Canada before, but, this is much better and far more entertaining.
Great fun! I saw the play on Broadway and was delighted that the performances were in all ways equal.
Excellent show! Dinner was delicious although not enough time to enjoy it.
It was fantastic.Had a great time.Everyone was up dancing at the end.highly recommend.
Excellent seats. The show was wonderful, we really enjoyed.
Second time I have seen Mamma Mia in London. Wonderful show both times.