- Ticket to Matilda theater show at Cambridge Theatre in London
- Watch the musical adaptation of Roald Dahl’s Matilda played out on stage
- Follow the beloved story of Matilda and see her use her intellectual powers against the evil Miss Trunchball
- Listen to music by the British comedian-come-musician Tim Minchin
- Choose from two seating options to suit your budget
- Optional pre-theater dinner at Scoff and Banter
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Watch the antics of the beloved characters played out on stage against a medley of songs by Tim Minchin, themed around key scenes from the book. Listen to Miss Honey singing about Matilda in the first act, and enjoy The Smell of Rebellion when the children turn against Miss Trunchbull to help their favorite teacher.
You have the choice of two seating options for the performance inside the New London Theatre. Standard priced seats offer a good view of the stage and are usually located in the rear stalls (stage level) or dress (upper) circle. Alternatively, opt for top priced seating to enjoy a full view of the stage and close-up views of the stars on stage. The performance lasts two hours and forty minutes and includes an interval break.
Make the most of this memorable evening and enjoy a 2-course pre-show dinner at Scoff and Banter. Scoff and Banter is situated close to the theater and serves a variety of dishes made with good quality ingredients. A sample menu can be viewed in the Itinerary section below.
First course (choice of one):
- Roast tomato soup, gremolata, fresh basil and garlic bread (v)
- Duck liver and foie gras parfait with fig chutney and toasted brioche
- Sweet cured Scottish salmon, fennel and coriander salad, and star anis dressing
- Chicken breast with sundried tomatoes and olives, fondant potatoes and vegetable and herb broth
- Herb crusted cod fillet with mashed potato and a lemon and chive butter sauce
- Gloucester Old Spot pork cutlet with colcannon, apple and cinnamon compote
- Pea and mint risotto with parmesan crisp and herb oil (V)
- Warm pancake with orange sauce and vanilla ice cream
- Raspberry and lemon mascarpone parfait
- Chocolate truffle
- Coffee and chocolates
Matilda was highly entertaining, the dancing especially of the children in the cast were precise and energetic
and there were definitely some showstoppers. This show definitely lived up to all of its reviews. A must see for everyone!
The Play was beyond brilliant but we already knew that - although the tickets were on the second mezzanine which I thought were not as good as what I expected. They were OK tickets - but for the price certainly should have been better. Now I got these tickets for a friend traveling with us. Thanks to our knowing one of the broadway producers of the show in NY we were able to get other tickets for ourselves that were outstanding. I just would have hoped that my friend would have been down with her son in Orchestra with us. So Fabulous show - don't miss the show.. request where the heck the seats are if you are paying for premium seating.