- Ticket to Matilda theater show at Cambridge Theatre in London
- Watch the musical adaptation of Roald Dahl’s Matilda played out on stage
- Follow the beloved story of Matilda and see her use her intellectual powers against the evil Miss Trunchball
- Listen to music by the British comedian-come-musician Tim Minchin
- Choose from two seating options to suit your budget
What You Can Expect
Watch the antics of the beloved characters played out on stage against a medley of songs by Tim Minchin, themed around key scenes from the book. Listen to Miss Honey singing about Matilda in the first act, and enjoy The Smell of Rebellion when the children turn against Miss Trunchbull to help their favorite teacher.
You have the choice of two seating options for the performance inside the New London Theatre. Standard priced seats offer a good view of the stage and are usually located in the rear stalls (stage level) or dress (upper) circle. Alternatively, opt for top priced seating to enjoy a full view of the stage and close-up views of the stars on stage. The performance lasts two hours and forty minutes and includes an interval break.