- Four-course medieval banquet
- Entertaining medieval show
- Unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks during your meal
- Bar service to purchase drinks
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Selection of finest cold roast meats, pate, Cheddar cheese and salad. Served with pickled vegetables.
- Soup made with a blend of market vegetables.
- Fresh roast Chicken covered in a traditional medieval sauce and presented with a dish of roasted vegetables and potatoes
- A rich fruit filled pie served with Cream
- If you are vegetarian, please specify at time of booking.
- This sample menu is subject to change, without notice.
- Guests traveling between November 21 and December 23 will be served a Christmas Evening Banquet.
Wonderful. The entertainment was great and food was delicious
Amazing staff, servers, entertainment, food and drink! But when we arrived to the venue to check in, they didn't have our reservation for 4 guests. The manager apologized for the confusion and made sure we had great seats! I'd highly recommend this AND also bring your voucher too!
Awesome! Very enjoyable experience! Our serving wench was fantastic!
Such a fun time!
I did this for a birthday dinner for my son and niece. Great food and entertainment. They even sang happy birthday to them and got them to dance at the end.
Great fun night. My advice is to really get involved- get dressed up in medieval costume available at venue, sing, dance, bang the tables etc.
Debra H USA
Fabulous . gGREAT TIME
Awesome. Loved it!!! Highly Recommend.