- Four-course medieval banquet
- Entertaining medieval show
- Unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks during your meal
- Bar service to purchase drinks
What You Can Expect
After the meal and show there is music, dancing and merrymaking galore!
- Selection of finest cold roast meats, pate, Cheddar cheese and salad. Served with pickled vegetables.
- Soup made with a blend of market vegetables.
- Fresh roast Chicken covered in a traditional medieval sauce and presented with a dish of roasted vegetables and potatoes
- A rich fruit filled pie served with Cream
- If you are vegetarian, please specify at time of booking.
- This sample menu is subject to change, without notice.
- Guests traveling between November 21 and December 23 will be served a Christmas Evening Banquet.
we had a fantastic time from start to finish, great food and great entertainment, wished we could have stayed to the end, hope to come again very soon and bring my husband, I will recomend this to all my friends, best evening out in london for years.usually go to the theatre but this was well worth the money spent, my only comment i will make is, could you please try and sit hen parties and stag parties together, as couples or small groups cant talk and enjoy quite aswell and I am sure the others would enjoy themselves much better without us oldies sitting with them, june from swindon
This is an absolute must if ever in London and was my second time at this event. Prior to all the festivities one of the entertainers came to our table and welcomed us and chatted with us for a bit. Our "serving wench" was great and we had a fabulous time. I think everyone in our area enjoyed themselves. The entertainment including the singing, juggling and other acrobatics was fantastic and the food was really good. I would definitely go again. Great evening out.