- Four-course medieval banquet
- Entertaining medieval show
- Unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks during your meal
- Bar service to purchase drinks
After the meal and show there is music, dancing and merrymaking galore!
- Selection of finest cold roast meats, pate and fresh salad. Served with Brown Bread.
- Soup made with a blend of market vegetables with a splash of cream and sprinkled with fresh herbs.
- Cauldron of fresh roast Chicken covered in special honey and barbecue sauce and presented with a dish of fresh vegetables tossed in butter, with roast potatoes and garlic and herbs.
- Fruit Compote with Cream
- If you are vegetarian, please specify at time of booking.
- This sample menu is subject to change, without notice.
- Guests traveling between November 21 and December 23 will be served a Christmas Evening Banquet.