- Four-course medieval banquet
- Entertaining medieval show
- Unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks during your meal
- Bar service to purchase drinks
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
After the meal and show there is music, dancing and merrymaking galore!
- Selection of finest cold roast meats, pate, Cheddar cheese and salad. Served with pickled vegetables.
- Soup made with a blend of market vegetables.
- Fresh roast Chicken covered in a traditional medieval sauce and presented with a dish of roasted vegetables and potatoes
- A rich fruit filled pie served with Cream
- If you are vegetarian, please specify at time of booking.
- This sample menu is subject to change, without notice.
- Guests traveling between November 21 and December 23 will be served a Christmas Evening Banquet.
I did this for a birthday dinner for my son and niece. Great food and entertainment. They even sang happy birthday to them and got them to dance at the end.
Great fun night. My advice is to really get involved- get dressed up in medieval costume available at venue, sing, dance, bang the tables etc.
Fabulous . gGREAT TIME
Awesome. Loved it!!! Highly Recommend.
A wonderful night the four course meal was really nice and the wine kept coming.The wrenches made us all join in,at first we were all strangers but by the end of the night we felt like best friends.Where else in London can you get a four course meal all the beer or wine you want plus entertainment and such a great atmosphere for fifty pounds,I can recommend it 100 per cent tee
This tour was amazing!
Had a great time, enjoyed the whole show and food
Very cool experience to meet new people, to eat, to drink unlimited, and to watch a cool show.