- Four-course medieval banquet
- Entertaining medieval show
- Unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks during your meal
- Bar service to purchase drinks
What You Can Expect
After the meal and show there is music, dancing and merrymaking galore!
- Selection of finest cold roast meats, pate, Cheddar cheese and salad. Served with pickled vegetables.
- Soup made with a blend of market vegetables.
- Fresh roast Chicken covered in a traditional medieval sauce and presented with a dish of roasted vegetables and potatoes
- A rich fruit filled pie served with Cream
- If you are vegetarian, please specify at time of booking.
- This sample menu is subject to change, without notice.
- Guests traveling between November 21 and December 23 will be served a Christmas Evening Banquet.
Excellent. Well organised show .Fun ,fun, fun from start to finish .Exceeded ourexpectations and a must do.
This evening was great fun! Lovely entertainment, decent food and plenty of it and a good atmosphere. The staff were very well trained and everything ran like clockwork. Well Done!