- Ticket to Miss Saigon theater show at Prince Edward Theatre in London
- Follow the doomed love story of Chris, an American GI, and Kim, a Vietnamese bar girl
- Enjoy a plot loosely based on the Madam Butterfly opera
- Listen to music by the lauded French record producer Claude-Michel Schönberg
- Choose from two seating options to suit your budget
What You Can Expect
Critically and commercially acclaimed, Cameron Mackintosh’s musical features award-winning music by Claude-Michel Schönberg and lyrics by Alain Boubil, two renowned French musicians. Listen to the backdrop of powerful songs while watching the stars on stage act out heartrending tales of war and fated romance. Entrancing choreography and state-of-the-art props bring the tale to life in front of your eyes.
You have the choice of two seating options inside Prince Edward Theatre for the performance. Standard seats offer a good view of the stage and are usually located in the rear stalls (stage level) or dress (upper) circle. Alternatively, opt for top price seating to enjoy a closer view of the stage and get a close-up view of the stars.