- Ticket to Miss Saigon theater show at Prince Edward Theatre in London
- Follow the doomed love story of Chris, an American GI, and Kim, a Vietnamese bar girl
- Enjoy a plot loosely based on the Madam Butterfly opera
- Listen to music by the lauded French record producer Claude-Michel Schönberg
- Choose from two seating options to suit your budget
What You Can Expect
The show was excellent. First musical that we have ever been to. Can't wait to see another.
JANICE S Australia
Actually the seats were so good the sound of the Helicopter and the smell of the residue of gunshots had an incredible feel of reality. I'd seen the show many years ago but it certainly has been updated a bit to really grasp the meaning of the War and its social impact. A must see if you are a person of this era! No trouble with collecting my tickets from the Box Office and 2nd Row Stalls dead centre was amazing.
Art United States of ...
We have seen Miss Saigon many times in the states. The reformatted Miss Saigon is OUTSTANDING! We thoroughly enjoyed the show and is highly recommended.
However, we paid for full view seats and were sat in semi obstructed seats. I did send an email when we returned on why we didn't get the seats we paid for but haven't received an answer. Once we receive a reply, I will give my review. Take care