- 5-hour New Year’s Eve sightseeing cruise in London
- Cruise down the River Thames, enjoying a sumptuous 4-course dinner and wine
- Pass illuminated London sights as you travel between Tower Bridge, Greenwich and Westminster
- Celebrate the New Year with live music and dancing on board your luxury sightseeing boat
- Ring in 2013 with a glass of Champagne while watching a dazzling firework display
What You Can Expect
Cruising east in the direction of Greenwich, float along the River Thames, seeing all the top London attractions that frame its pretty riverbank. Glide past the Houses of Parliament, lit up in a golden glow, and catch sight of Big Ben, the iconic clock tower in Westminster who hands are counting down to midnight.
While you watch the sights of London go by, enjoy a delicious 4-course dinner of British specialties, served with a half a bottle of red or white wine. See sample menu below.
After dinner, hit the dance floor, celebrating New Year’s Eve by dancing to classic party tunes from your onboard DJ, or head out on deck to take in breathtaking sights of illuminated London.
Dock back at Westminster Pier in time for the highly anticipated countdown to midnight! With the chimes of Big Ben ringing in your ears and incredible fireworks lighting up the sky, toast the arrival of 2013 with a glass of crisp Champagne. Music and dancing on the boat continues into the early hours.
Sample Menu (subject to change):
First course (choice of one):
• Smoked Salmon Mousse with mustard and dill, king prawns and ruby chard
• Vegetarian option: Roast vegetable timbale with basil, feta cheese, olives and walnuts
Second course (choice of one):
• Roast chump of lamb with rosemary, wild mushroom, shallot and redcurrant, served with new potatoes and seasonal vegetables
• Vegetarian option: Baked stuffed field mushroom filled with artichokes, asparagus and créme fraiche topped with lattice pastry, served with new potatoes and seasonal vegetables
• Shortbread topped with caramel cream and dark chocolate mouse, served with vanilla sauce
• Petit fours served with tea or coffee