- 5-hour New Year’s Eve dinner cruise in London
- Cruise down the River Thames aboard the Barracuda, a contemporary sightseeing boat
- Start with a glass of Champagne, and then enjoy unlimited drinks throughout the evening
- Feast on a 4-course dinner
- Gaze out of the window while cruising and enjoy nighttime views of Big Ben, the London Eye and more
- Ring in 2015 with a glass of Champagne and see the London fireworks display over Westminster
What You Can Expect
Make your way to your beautifully laid, candlelit table — complete with festive decorations such as glass votives and star-dusted crackers — and then take a seat as your meal is served. See the sample menu in the Itinerary. Feast on four courses of mouthwatering dishes, enjoying delights such as beef bourgignon, and watch the sights of London pass you by.
Gaze out of the window to admire the reflection of the Houses of Parliament on the Thames River, and cruise past big-name attractions such as Big Ben, the London Eye and Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre. After finishing your 4-course meal, enjoy a hot drink and petits fours (small, handmade candies), and then either sit back and relax or head to the dance floor to party the rest of the year away.
As midnight approaches, your onboard hosts will serve a glass of chilled Champagne. Head out on deck for the New Year's Eve countdown in time with the chimes of Big Ben, and then sip on your bubbly to ring in the New Year. London is one of the most exciting cities to be in for New Year’s Eve celebrations, but that does mean it gets crowded. This cruise puts you in the best spot to see the legendary London fireworks display with little effort and — most importantly — no crowds.
Watch the sky light up in a blaze of color as the fireworks erupt over Westminster, and then cruise back to the start point at Victoria Embankment where your New Year’s Eve cruise finishes.
- Parmesan shortbread with goat’s cheese and oven-roasted tomato
- Mini crayfish cocktail in a filo cup with bloody mary mayonnaise
- Smoked salmon mille-feuille
- Roasted red pepper tart with balsamic drizzle
- Roasted butternut soup with toasted pumpkin seeds and warm cheese straws
- Seared salmon marinated in soy, honey and sesame and served on a bed of baby leaves
- Cheddar cheese soufflé served with watercress
- Beef bourgignon served in individual copper skillets with creamed potatoes and winter greens
- Seabass served on a bed of 'rizzie bizzie' (green risotto with broad beans, asparagus tip and pea puree) with parmesan fricos (crisps) and green salad
- Wild mushroom, spinach and toasted pine nut cannelloni in a roasted pepper sauce
- Knickerbocker glory (ice cream sundae)
- Hot chocolate fondant served with pistachio ice cream
- Lemon tasting plate
- Petits fours include bourbon fudge, macaroons and fruit jellies