- London to Paris day trip including round-trip Eurostar ticket
- See the sights on a Paris hop-on hop-off bus tour and admire sights of top attractions like the Louvre
- Visit the Eiffel Tower’s 2nd level, enjoy a Seine River cruise and explore Notre Dame Cathedral (guided day trip only)
- Enjoy use of a complimentary Paris travel pack including map and transport information)
- Make the most of the rail trip’s convenient start time and enjoy a full day of Paris sightseeing
- Relax in a standard-class seat or upgrade to first class for more leg room and two meals
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
See Paris the way you want with this tour. After your relaxed train trip from London, take a guided tour of the top sights on the hop-on hop-off bus or go independently using your included ticket to go where you choose. It's a stress-free day trip to the City of Lights!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Eurostar train to ParisPhoto by: Anonymous
- ParisPhoto by: Paul A
USA, 12 2009
- ParisPhoto by: Paul A
USA, 12 2009
- Our guide, Paris day trip ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: George S
- Stonehenge!Photo by: Diana J
- Escargot!Photo by: Diana J
- Love locksPhoto by: Noel C
Canada, 09 2014
- The Louvre MuseumPhoto by: Noel C
Canada, 09 2014
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Barbara C
- Our Group at the LouvrePhoto by: Paul S
- The Cathedral at Notre DamePhoto by: James B
USA, 06 2014
- Lafayette PlacePhoto by: Marilyn M
- LourvePhoto by: Marilyn M
- EiffelTowerPhoto by: Marilyn M
- Arch De TriomphePhoto by: Marilyn M
- ArcdeTriompheduCarrousselPhoto by: Marilyn M
- en el Louvre!Photo by: Claudia Susana F
Argentina, 11 2013
- LouvrePhoto by: Brenda G
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Brenda G
What You Can Expect
Independent Day Trip:
Travel from London St Pancras to Paris Gare du Nord by Eurostar, and then spend the entire day at leisure. For an ultimate hassle-free day of sightseeing, use your ticket for a Paris hop-on hop-off tour, to get around the city and visit attractions like the Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Champs-Élysées and more.
Guided Day Trip:
Meet your friendly local guide at Paris’ Gare du Nord, and then board your open-top double-decker hop-on hop-off bus for a whistle-stop tour of the city. Take a seat and gaze at Paris’ A-list attractions, and then hop off at the Eiffel Tower and head up to the second level. As you walk around the viewing platform, your guide will share highlights of the monument’s history, and then leave you to gaze out at the City of Lights.
After a break for lunch in town (own expense), meet your guide and walk to the water’s edge for your Seine River sightseeing cruise. Have your camera poised to capture photos of the historical buildings that line the UNESCO-listed river banks; Hôtel de Ville and Notre Dame Cathedral are just a couple of the sights you’ll see.
Having admired the sights of Paris from the water, step back onto dry land and visit Notre Dame Cathedral independently. Marvel at its ornate Gothic architecture and 13th-century rose window, and then enjoy some free time for shopping in the Opera neighborhood. Your time in Paris finishes with a drop-off at Gare du Nord.
Please note: wait lines at the Eiffel Tower are often long. If they are deemed too long on the day of your tour, your guide may suggest a visit to the Louvre Museum or Musee D'Orsay, instead.
wonderful tour guide the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Saw so many wonderful sites
We did the Hop On Hop Off Tour and it went like clockwork. We were asked to be at the London train station at 5:30 am and we quickly found our liaison from the tour company. We booked through Viator, but there was a local tour company. The lady told us everything we needed to know about the tour and saw us through the check in process on our way to Paris. When we arrived in Paris we quickly found our contact carrying a tour company sign. He told us everything we should expect throughout the day and brought us to the bus. The buses arrive at the stops every 10 minutes and we never waited long to get to the next attraction. We found that the length of time was more than enough to see everything we wanted to. We didn't go in any museums because we wanted to spend some time at every attraction along the route. In hindsight we would have been able to go in the Louvre, for example, and still get to see everything else. Perfect day tour.
The trip was fantastic. Perfect way to see Paris in a day. I highly recommend to anyone thinking about doing this. Of course, we had great weather on this particular day and I'm sure that makes a huge difference.
Sammie was awesome, you will see my review on trip advisor.
Fantastic! Definitely worth the price! Our guide was very friendly, enthusiastic and knowledgeable. A great way to see an overview of Paris in one day.
My first time in Paris was wonderful! thanks!
Enjoyed seeing Paris, but it wasn't worth the money we spent through Viator.
Had an absolutely fabulous time. Our guide was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. He was able to get us express tickets for the Eiffel tower as well as Notre Dame, so that we did not have to wait in line. Train trip from London to Paris was quick and smooth with beautiful countryside scenery. Viator representatives were very easy to spot and efficient at both the St. Pancras station in London and Paris station.
Great day trip. Busy day but managed to see so much and felt we had plenty of time at each venue to enjoy. Guide was terrific very informative and made us feel we were not rushing. Would definitely recommend the guided option and we enjoyed the upgrade option on eurostar.
Definitely a great one day trip to Paris! Enjoyed our train ride. Had a great tour guide and loved the hop on hop off bus for the day, made it easy to see all the big things we wanted to see for the day.