- Backstage tour and ticket to Phantom of the Opera at London's Her Majesty Theatre
- Enjoy privileged behind-the-scenes access to the areas normally reserved for the stars
- Hear insider secrets about the production from your guide, a member of the backstage crew
- Experience this thrilling show from one of the best seats in the house
- Savor a pre-theater dinner at the Grace Bar restaurant
What You Can Expect
On your walking tour around backstage areas such as the dressing rooms and rehearsal areas, discover how the show is produced and hear about some of the amusing moments and mishaps that make theater life so colorful. Learn, too, about the history of this much-loved theater that dates back to 1705!
After your tour, head to the nearby Grace Bar restaurant in the heart of London’s theater district for a light, pre-show dinner. Tuck into your delicious 2-course meal with the rest of your group, perhaps swapping insights about your backstage tour and relishing the theater experience ahead. See the Itinerary for a sample menu.
Walk the short distance back to the theater and take your seat for a thrilling evening performance of the show. Settle in to the dress circle or stalls as the anticipation builds in the auditorium. Then, watch entranced as the tragic story of the Phantom of the Opera dramatically unfolds before your eyes. With your backstage discoveries bringing an extra dimension to the whole experience, immerse yourself in this compelling masterpiece that was based on a Gothic novel. Lose yourself in the tear-jerking plot and magical songs, enjoying showstoppers such as Music of the Night and the classic Phantom of the Opera.
Your experience ends after the show when you leave the theater and make your own journey home.
- Steak and fries with garlic and herb butter
- Salmon fillet with new potatoes, green beans, sub-blushed tomatoes and olives
- Chicken Caesar salad with Gran Padano cheese and croutons
- Baked cheesecake with warm strawberry compote
- Chocolate brownie and vanilla ice cream
- Lemon tart with crème fraiche