The show received its world premiere at Her Majesty's Theatre in London on 9th October 1986 and has since been played out to over 9,500 audiences in the West End. A true theatre blockbuster that is not to be missed whilst in London!
- Ticket to Phantom of the Opera Theater Show at Her Majesty's Theater in London
- The legendary love story of a soprano and mysterious masked man, set in the Paris Opéra
- Hear famous songs including The Music of the Night from one of the world’s longest-running musicals
- Choose from two seating options to suit your budget
- Optional pre-theater dinner at Prezzo Restaurant
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You have the choice of two seating options for the performance. Standard priced seats offer a good view of the stage and are usually located in the rear stalls or dress circle. Alternatively, opt for top priced seating and enjoy a full view of the stage and get closer to the stars!
Make the most of a memorable evening and enjoy a pre-show dinner at Prezzo Restaurant, Haymarket. Serving Italian cuisine, Prezzo Restaurant has something for everyone and is situated right in the heart of London's theatre district. Sample menus can be viewed in the itinerary section (below).
- Baked mushrooms stuffed with grand padano cheese, garlic, onions, mushrooms and breadcrumbs
- Calamari dusted with seasoned flour and served with garlic mayonnaise
- Penne Con Bufala (Buffalo milk mozzarella, sliced cherry tomatoes, onions, garlic and basil in a tomato sauce)
- Classic Caesar Salad (cos lettuce, grand padano cheese, white anchovies, cherry tomatoes, focaccia croutons and Caesar dressing)
- Ciabatta Milanese (breaded chicken breast fillet with melted cheese, lettuce, plum tomatoes and garlic mayonaisse in a toasted ciabatta loaf)
- Toffee Roast Banana Cheesecake, topped with cream
- Selection of Gelato
Amazing. One of the best shows I have ever seen. The tickets were on time and we also used the option to have dinner before the opera and it was good, nothing fancy but it was on a nice restaurant very near the theater.
This was one of the highlights of our trip to London! The theater was great, the orchestra fabulous and the evening was a night to remember.