- Ticket to Phantom of the Opera Theater Show at Her Majesty's Theater in London
- The legendary love story of a soprano and mysterious masked man, set in the Paris Opéra
- Hear famous songs including The Music of the Night from one of the world’s longest-running musicals
- Choose from two seating options to suit your budget
- Optional pre-theater dinner at Prezzo Restaurant
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Baked mushrooms stuffed with grand padano cheese, garlic, onions, mushrooms and breadcrumbs
- Calamari dusted with seasoned flour and served with garlic mayonnaise
- Penne Con Bufala (Buffalo milk mozzarella, sliced cherry tomatoes, onions, garlic and basil in a tomato sauce)
- Classic Caesar Salad (cos lettuce, grand padano cheese, white anchovies, cherry tomatoes, focaccia croutons and Caesar dressing)
- Ciabatta Milanese (breaded chicken breast fillet with melted cheese, lettuce, plum tomatoes and garlic mayonaisse in a toasted ciabatta loaf)
- Toffee Roast Banana Cheesecake, topped with cream
- Selection of Gelato
This was my second time seeing Phantom, the first in NYC. It didn't disappoint me in London. Loved the theater and loved the show. My daughters were very impressed with the set and all the props.
Still one of the all time great stage shows/opera. A must see.
A Fantabulous performance, it's a MUST!!!
The show is OUTSTANDING!
VIATOR is EXCELLENT!
Great show. We thought of using of optional dinner before show but later cancelled and glad we did.
A treat for the senses!
I saw it onece at broadway NY, but these was better
Amazing. One of the best shows I have ever seen. The tickets were on time and we also used the option to have dinner before the opera and it was good, nothing fancy but it was on a nice restaurant very near the theater.
This was one of the highlights of our trip to London! The theater was great, the orchestra fabulous and the evening was a night to remember.
The show was excellent and everything went smoothly with the tickets available to collect. No added dramas.
This tour was amazing!